Sailor Moon { MxM } Recruiting!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 25, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saphir

Quote from: alxnjsh on October 11, 2014, 08:42:38 PM
So, that leads me to a couple additional questions which perked up from reading the various Pluto / Saturn discussions above. While Pluto's forbidden power has to do with time, the more utilized powers have to do with death.

1. Should Pluto have a forbidden power over time?

2. Should I continue with the theme of death for his other powers?

Thoughts?

Well....I think Pluto should still have his time powers and his attacks themed after the Underworld. 

Side note, Pluto's attack was always one of my favs...she didn't even have to yell like the other senshi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U44ZDFztmNw

....Gonna ignore the fact that she missed in that clip

RainbowRian

Not a problem.  lol not that I plan on getting married anytime soon, or even ever.  but I like that I have the option.

HockeyGod

So...not sure if this is what you want...just a draft mind you. I feel a little rusty ;)

Name: Bastian Grey
Played By: alxnjsh
Alias: Sailor Pluto, also known as Guardian of the Portal of Space and Time and The Harbinger
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 150
Body type: Lithe with defined ab muscles
Race: White/American
Friends:
Costume: Uniform is similar to others with black accents
Weapon: Athame: which is a ritualistic blade that he can use during hand to hand fighting or for his forbidden ability.
Powers: While often considered the keeper of time, most of Pluto’s abilities rest in the realm of the afterlife.

• Shroud of Hades: This is a defensive ability which causes a black mist to rise. The mist hinders the movement of evil while not impacting the movement of light.
  • Shadow Walking: This ability allows Pluto to move within shadows, transporting over distances. The longer the distance the more draining the transport. If Pluto transports further than a few blocks or with others he is often rendered unconscious from the drain.
  • Hand of Death: This is Pluto’s most powerful offensive ability. This solidifies the same black mist in his defensive spell as pure energy. Pluto can manipulate the hands as though using his own (choking, punching, throwing, etc.) while they simultaneously shock with power.
  • Time: There are no words for Pluto’s forbidden power to stop time. Once this is used, Pluto forfeits his ethereal form through physical death.
Personality: People find it very easy to become friends with Bastian which can be attributed mostly to his quiet, introverted persona. As Sailor Pluto he portrays an exaggerated sense of protection and extroversion. This likely comes from his connection to the planet that shares his name. The cosmic Pluto is the furthest in the system, the first line of defense from the outer galaxy.  It must be defiant and protective. Mythological Pluto is connected to darkness, to death. As a result, Sailor Pluto is likely to sacrifice is own life for others. He understands, feels companionship with, and does not fear death. Instead he willingly accepts it.
Likes: Forest/woods, history, honor, loyalty, twilight and night. Secretly he appreciates romance, but likely would never admit to it.
Dislikes: Parties, lots of people/crowds, open spaces (while not agoraphobic, Bastian prefers places where he feels closed in around him)
Hobbies: Yoga, meditation, mindfulness
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Between The Sheets: Switch
On's & Off's: Bastian is open to almost anything and he has been known to explore both the light and dark side of sex. The writer (alxnjsh) is not comfortable having sexual contact writing with characters under 18.
Dom / Switch / Sub: Switch
History:  Bastian grew up in  wealthy family with a long history in the occult. Because of his perceived wealth and the eccentricities of his family he grew up as an introvert. As a child he had the best tutors and found interest in astrology and physics. Upon graduation from high school he decided to learn more about the concepts of space and time and was drawn to Tokyo after reading an article on mindfulness.

While practicing under a particularly sage Zen Master, Bastian excelled in meditation. It was as though during his practice he left this ethereal body and walked amongst the shadows. During one intense meditative trance he did just that. It was not in battle, but in the complete moment of being one with time when his power emerged.

Thinking he was blind or dead, Bastian felt no fear. He stayed within the moment, within the complete and utter darkness, mindful of his actions and thoughts. Days later he returned to a lower form of consciousness with renewed purpose.

RainbowRian

As a Wiccan I admire the fact that his weapon is an athame.

HockeyGod

Thanks.

I did just make one modification to the post. I've never been in a game with characters under 18. In fact this character is one of the youngest I've ever played. As a result I would prefer to interact with the under 18 characters only in non sexual activities. If that is a reason to reject my application, I totally understand. I don't want to be a Debbie downer for the game because of that reason.

Lockepick

Might make me change my character's age if that's the case! :)
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

RainbowRian

Cupcakemon

I got myself to find a face, a weapon and now I just have to flesh everything else out for Saturn. Does anybody have important things in their bios that I should probably include in mine?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: alxnjsh on October 11, 2014, 09:59:02 PM
So...not sure if this is what you want...just a draft mind you. I feel a little rusty ;)

Name: Bastian Grey
Played By: alxnjsh
Alias: Sailor Pluto, also known as Guardian of the Portal of Space and Time and The Harbinger
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 150
Body type: Lithe with defined ab muscles
Race: White/American
Friends:
Costume: Uniform is similar to others with black accents
Weapon: Athame: which is a ritualistic blade that he can use during hand to hand fighting or for his forbidden ability.
Powers: While often considered the keeper of time, most of Pluto’s abilities rest in the realm of the afterlife.

• Shroud of Hades: This is a defensive ability which causes a black mist to rise. The mist hinders the movement of evil while not impacting the movement of light.
  • Shadow Walking: This ability allows Pluto to move within shadows, transporting over distances. The longer the distance the more draining the transport. If Pluto transports further than a few blocks or with others he is often rendered unconscious from the drain.
  • Hand of Death: This is Pluto’s most powerful offensive ability. This solidifies the same black mist in his defensive spell as pure energy. Pluto can manipulate the hands as though using his own (choking, punching, throwing, etc.) while they simultaneously shock with power.
  • Time: There are no words for Pluto’s forbidden power to stop time. Once this is used, Pluto forfeits his ethereal form through physical death.
Personality: People find it very easy to become friends with Bastian which can be attributed mostly to his quiet, introverted persona. As Sailor Pluto he portrays an exaggerated sense of protection and extroversion. This likely comes from his connection to the planet that shares his name. The cosmic Pluto is the furthest in the system, the first line of defense from the outer galaxy.  It must be defiant and protective. Mythological Pluto is connected to darkness, to death. As a result, Sailor Pluto is likely to sacrifice is own life for others. He understands, feels companionship with, and does not fear death. Instead he willingly accepts it.
Likes: Forest/woods, history, honor, loyalty, twilight and night. Secretly he appreciates romance, but likely would never admit to it.
Dislikes: Parties, lots of people/crowds, open spaces (while not agoraphobic, Bastian prefers places where he feels closed in around him)
Hobbies: Yoga, meditation, mindfulness
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Between The Sheets: Switch
On's & Off's: Bastian is open to almost anything and he has been known to explore both the light and dark side of sex. The writer (alxnjsh) is not comfortable having sexual contact writing with characters under 18.
Dom / Switch / Sub: Switch
History:  Bastian grew up in  wealthy family with a long history in the occult. Because of his perceived wealth and the eccentricities of his family he grew up as an introvert. As a child he had the best tutors and found interest in astrology and physics. Upon graduation from high school he decided to learn more about the concepts of space and time and was drawn to Tokyo after reading an article on mindfulness.

While practicing under a particularly sage Zen Master, Bastian excelled in meditation. It was as though during his practice he left this ethereal body and walked amongst the shadows. During one intense meditative trance he did just that. It was not in battle, but in the complete moment of being one with time when his power emerged.

Thinking he was blind or dead, Bastian felt no fear. He stayed within the moment, within the complete and utter darkness, mindful of his actions and thoughts. Days later he returned to a lower form of consciousness with renewed purpose.

I'll wait until you complete to make any critiques. You not wanting anything sexual will stop nothing. In fact, I think everyone will literally agree age is just a number that can be upped. I mean, Locke so willingly did so. xD I guess that only leaves my character at the underage level. Now if it is just YOU not wanting to write sexually with underage characters, that is obviously fine. If you feel odd about rping in a rp where others may be doing so? I can always up mine to 18. Two years doesn't make that big of a difference to me over the comfort level of other players.

At this point I am unsure if the ONE thing I think may be a minor fixable problem in the profile is a problem yet by how its written so once you're done let me know.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Cupcakemon on October 12, 2014, 12:06:03 AM
I got myself to find a face, a weapon and now I just have to flesh everything else out for Saturn. Does anybody have important things in their bios that I should probably include in mine?

Well, that all depends. Why don't you fill out what you have when you have a little history down in a msg to me? I'll assign you to Team Venus or Team Moon and you can build histories with other team members?

As far as any history from other characters, you don't need any yet. All you need is a history and how your powers were unlocked / were discovered to be a scout by the Scout Leader that found your  character. :] That little " Saw so and so fighting this - there - at this time - because - and then discovered he was Sailor ( Planet ) " in everyone's profile is just what you need to think of.

Cupcakemon

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 12, 2014, 12:17:21 AM
Well, that all depends. Why don't you fill out what you have when you have a little history down in a msg to me? I'll assign you to Team Venus or Team Moon and you can build histories with other team members?

As far as any history from other characters, you don't need any yet. All you need is a history and how your powers were unlocked / were discovered to be a scout by the Scout Leader that found your  character. :] That little " Saw so and so fighting this - there - at this time - because - and then discovered he was Sailor ( Planet ) " in everyone's profile is just what you need to think of.
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT POWERS. I NEED TO LOOK UP SAILOR SATURN'S POWERS NOW.

And I'll do that. My goal is to get everything done tonight before I head to bed.

Saphir

Cupcakemon

Saturn is my baby.

I looked on Wiki and it said:

Silence Glaive Surprise - Sailor Saturn used this attack against Queen Nehellenia while trapped in her mirror world. The full power of this attack was not known, as Sailor Chibi Moon prevented Sailor Saturn from completing it.
Silence Wall - A power that created a protective barrier against enemy attacks.
Death Reborn Revolution - An extremely powerful attack used against Pharaoh 90. (Note that it did not destroy the world; to destroy the world, Saturn swung down her glaive without words.)
Silence Wall - Had the same function as the anime version of this attack.
Silence Glaive Surprise - An attack that created a mist which stopped the Amazoness Quartet from attacking.
Galactica Glaive Surprise - An evil version of Silence Glaive Suprise used when Saturn was under Sailor Galaxia's control.

Then this website says:
Silence Wall!
Silence Glaive Surprise!
Silent Wall!

And now I can't pick between my guy because I had one then felt like it wasn't that good. So would you prefer A or B?

Saphir

Quote from: Cupcakemon on October 12, 2014, 12:57:15 AM
Saturn is my baby.

Silence Glaive Surprise - Sailor Saturn used this attack against Queen Nehellenia while trapped in her mirror world. The full power of this attack was not known, as Sailor Chibi Moon prevented Sailor Saturn from completing it.
Death Reborn Revolution - An extremely powerful attack used against Pharaoh 90. (Note that it did not destroy the world; to destroy the world, Saturn swung down her glaive without words.)
Silence Glaive Surprise - An attack that created a mist which stopped the Amazoness Quartet from attacking.
Galactica Glaive Surprise - An evil version of Silence Glaive Suprise used when Saturn was under Sailor Galaxia's control.

Then this website says:
Silence Wall!
Silence Glaive Surprise!
Silent Wall!

Well, here is a more accurate description of Death Reborn Revolution, if that helps a bit.

And now I can't pick between my guy because I had one then felt like it wasn't that good. So would you prefer A or B?

I personally like B more, I don't speak for any of the others.

Cupcakemon

Quote from: Saphir on October 12, 2014, 01:10:54 AM
Well, here is a more accurate description of Death Reborn Revolution, if that helps a bit.

I personally like B more, I don't speak for any of the others.
Ugh, Saphir, you make me love you more and more every time.

Seriously.

Okay I might go with him depending on what the others like.

Lockepick

I actually prefer A, but I would still let B knock me around.

So not to make things MORE complicated -- but if we do decide that every character becomes 18 years old -- er... what about just making it a flat out college game instead of High School and college? I'm happy either way, but just thought I'd put that idea out there.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

HockeyGod

Quote from: Cupcakemon on October 12, 2014, 01:18:54 AM
Okay I might go with him depending on what the others like.

I think both are very interesting and would be different characters.

Also, and sorry if I missed some of the conversation, but it seems that the character sheets I read did not use the direct abilities of the Scouts. Rather, they are new abilities. If that makes sense.

Quote from: lockepick on October 12, 2014, 08:25:30 AM
So not to make things MORE complicated -- but if we do decide that every character becomes 18 years old -- er... what about just making it a flat out college game instead of High School and college? I'm happy either way, but just thought I'd put that idea out there.

I apologize if I derailed anything, it is a personal comfort level I have about sexual encounters with certain aged characters. That being said, I'd be very open to college!

Saphir

Well, you can make up your own new attacks or port over/modify attacks from the anime and Manga. Trent's first attack is something I just threw together Or maybe I was inspired by Metal Garurumon from Digimon >.>. Mercury's Bubble Mist, I just combined Sabão Spray from the 90's anime and Aqua Mist from the Manga/Crystal. Shine Snow Illusion was a manga attack also.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Saphir on October 12, 2014, 10:37:30 AM
Well, you can make up your own new attacks or port over/modify attacks from the anime and Manga. Trent's first attack is something I just threw together Or maybe I was inspired by Metal Garurumon from Digimon >.>. Mercury's Bubble Mist, I just combined Sabão Spray from the 90's anime and Aqua Mist from the Manga/Crystal. Shine Snow Illusion was a manga attack also.

Oh gotcha! Hmm...well I like the ones I created, but who doesn't love a good "Deadly Scream"?

Saphir

Quote from: alxnjsh on October 12, 2014, 10:46:45 AM
Oh gotcha! Hmm...well I like the ones I created, but who doesn't love a good "Deadly Scream"?

Probably the villains on the receiving end of it. xD

HockeyGod

TeacupTwink

Saturn is my baby.

Then this website says:
Silence Wall!
Silence Glaive Surprise!
Silent Wall!

Yeah, I they don't give very good descriptions of what they look like  and such do they? :/ Well, personally I actually prefer inspired or original attacks, most of the game has them in fact so it definitely would not be out of place.

As for me, I love A. I'm drawn to grunge-type alternative guys though. B is gorgeous it's just that mole keeps making my eyes go right to it. xD

Personally I think the two could be complete opposites so I don't know what tempts you about either one? They look as though they could have different personalities by far so it all boils down to - what you like playing. :] Also, it doesn't hurt if you try to decide which looks best in the scout suit.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: lockepick on October 12, 2014, 08:25:30 AM
I actually prefer A, but I would still let B knock me around.

At this rate, I was thinking the same  thing. Might as well now that everyone is moving up to 18. I'll get down to doing that immediately once I come back after tomorrow. Until then I'm going to be dead til Tuesday. </3

Cupcakemon

I think Imma use B and then photoshop away the mole.

But Teacup, you for sure should get my bio tonight. And if other roles have gotta get filled I can use A as another character

RainbowRian

I like em both!  but yea, B without the mole.  its too distracting