Vampire Rivalries Sign Up and info Thread

Started by AutoTune, March 09, 2013, 10:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoTune

Update:
I finally got a new computer, my internet access is back, and I should be replying to the role play soon.
Sorry for the delay!

Miss Red

Quote from: AutoTune on April 11, 2013, 04:04:26 PM
Update:
I finally got a new computer, my internet access is back, and I should be replying to the role play soon.
Sorry for the delay!

Yay!

It's always a good day when someone gets a new computer!  ;D What type did you get? Mac or a PC? Windows?
"My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists." - Jean Rostand

101 Excuses (A/A)

Medias

aww, ok persephone :P the idea was to get my character's ass handed to him at any rate lol

AutoTune

Quote from: Miss Red on April 11, 2013, 04:17:30 PM
Yay!

It's always a good day when someone gets a new computer!  ;D What type did you get? Mac or a PC? Windows?

A fancy shmancy windows 8, slash Nasa-Launcher. xD
Totally cool too, it spell checks automacticly while i'm typing. ;D

Miss Red

Quote from: AutoTune on April 11, 2013, 08:04:26 PM
A fancy shmancy windows 8, slash Nasa-Launcher. xD
Totally cool too, it spell checks automacticly while i'm typing. ;D

Awesome.

Gotta love spell check. If I didn't have it, I think no one would  be able to read anything I wrote xD
"My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists." - Jean Rostand

101 Excuses (A/A)

AutoTune

I don't really care about spell check *rolls eyes* it's time consuming. Hows your approval thread going along?

AutoTune

Update:

New character added by Autotune;
*Generals*
-Your Username: AutoTune
-Characters Name: Helana Samson
-Characters Age When He/She became a vampire: 19
-Characters time in existance as a Vampire: 8
*Appearance*
-Hieght and weight: Average height and weight, more on the sturdy, strong side.
-Hair style and color: Dark Blonde and styled into a pixie-do; half is dyed red.
-Clothing Style: Ripped up denim jackets, graphic tees and white dyed jeans.
-Overall appearance- Punk-rock/Almost-Emo

*Personal*
-Former Human Family: James Samson; Currently a vampire
-The Vampire who created your character: Kile Mumford
-Currant colony ties: Jennete Derulan's colony, with Oliver Rhodes, Kile Mumford, and herself.
-Other information: Is a subordinate vampire, having no interest in leading the colony, and no longer depends on her creator as an omega.
-Roleplay secret code: Accepted

Snapespersephone

Quote from: Medias on April 11, 2013, 06:09:52 PM
aww, ok persephone :P the idea was to get my character's ass handed to him at any rate lol
Barbetta is not a fighter she is a hider as she is a loner who's parent vampire was killed infront of her
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Medias

I know that, I'm guessing that autotune's vampires would have been a bit angry with my character for hunting in their territory though :p would have been 2 vs one at least lol

Miss Red

Quote from: AutoTune on April 11, 2013, 09:35:01 PM
I don't really care about spell check *rolls eyes* it's time consuming. Hows your approval thread going along?

Well, that's why most of them are automatic (or at least mine is). To stop noobs like me from wreaking havoc on the grammar and spelling world. xD
As for my approval thread...

*Does a happy dance*

I'm accepted! *Throws confetti*  ;D

101 Excuses (A/A)

AutoTune

Quote from: Miss Red on April 12, 2013, 05:53:16 PM

Well, that's why most of them are automatic (or at least mine is). To stop noobs like me from wreaking havoc on the grammar and spelling world. xD
As for my approval thread...

*Does a happy dance*

I'm accepted! *Throws confetti*  ;D

*clap clap* hooray for you! ;D congratulations on approval. *throws confetti*

Miss Red

Quote from: AutoTune on April 12, 2013, 06:56:56 PM
*clap clap* hooray for you! ;D congratulations on approval. *throws confetti*

Hooray for me! xD

And thank you! *Proceeds to drown in confetti pile*

101 Excuses (A/A)

Talli

Just adds to the confetti pile with silver lime green and black confetti including color match sparkles then giggles saying "Now we are all covered in the herpes of arts and crafts... Its glitter if you didn't catch on. you fin that stuff in random places Years after any party."
For anyone who had been role playing with me before I left...
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

Medias

In other news, im working on my post as we speak :P

My guy is going to be something more along the lines of what you suggested autotune, hunting down psychopathic rogues and loners who've caused a lot of trouble for whichever human (or vampire) is hiring him, as well as occasionally taking on more everyday 'thug/assassination' work every now and then when paid well enough

I'm guessing it'll be mostly humans who hire him though, by the sounds of it, vampires would A) Find it distasteful that he works for humans if they are traditionalists
B) Be less inclined to go to him for services anyhow, they'd be more likely to seek assistance within their own clan or if they're rogues/loners, they'd probably not have the money to hire him

Miss Red

@Medias:

I assume the "Blonde" Lunar refers to is Olivia? Don't want to answer if it isn't her and mess things up. *Doesn't know where the fudge everyone is in the RP* :'D

EDIT: Haha, nope. It's Helena.

101 Excuses (A/A)

AutoTune

I finally replied back, i'm terribly sorry for the long delay. My new computer is devistatingly laggy, and therefore I can only selectively do what I think I can complete without having to stay up too late, per night I get the computer.

Right now I replied with my 3DS, so I have no idea what so ever how much text I used; I try to make a habit of typing at least four paragraphs of naritive interactions, but I could'nt do that due to my 3DS being small, and dinner wanting me to eat it. xD

I'll try my best to resume normal posting as soon as I can, and as always,

I'm always accepting new characters. :-D