The Hunt [1x1] [Dark Humour Original]

Started by Sevenpercentsolution, February 29, 2016, 10:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenpercentsolution

Life is normal.  You go about your day to day, you work, you socialize, things are good.

Then one day you have this feeling, however brief, that someone is looking at you.

You brush it off until it happens again, and again.

From morning to night, you begin to get the feeling that you're being observed, that people in public places are looking at you, that the light keeps suddenly flickering on beside your webcam when you're checking your e-mails.  You begin to shut all your blinds even during the day.  It gets harder to go outside, and your friends are beginning to worry about you.  You go to the police, certain something is wrong, but you look like a lunatic: someone is watching me.  You have no proof, just the instinct.

You wake up in the middle of the night.  Someone is at the end of your bed.

You are taken, terrified, and you wake up somewhere else.

He tells you it had to happen this way.  He explains he's been following you.

He explains that it's part of a game: long ago someone took your picture and placed it onto a website where people vied to buy you.  The highest bidder would receive you as their prize.  He hunted you down.  He found you.  He followed the rules of the game, and now he has collected you.  When it's over, the hunters gather with their prizes, they celebrate, and then the horror begins as captives are released into a hunting ground.

He tells you he was your highest bidder.  He tells you that if you want to be alive by the end of the week, you have to help him.  From the inside, he wants to destroy the hunt.

Note

This is an extremely dark story.  It will contain kidnapping, drug references, coercion, violence.  Your character has been taken from their daily life, targeted by a group of maniacs, and thrown into a ring of violence where the ultimate goal is their horrible death.  My character is their captor (who can, by the way, be male or female) and has joined the group with the intention of ending the game for good after years of effort - given the scenario, they probably won't seem very friendly.  I would like to note that this story will not involve rape.  I'm very tentatively seeking a partner for this, and it can be M/M, M/F, or F/F, assuming any kind of romantic situation occurs (it would be a particularly unusual one) - I want this to be a storyline where both of our characters are in a desperate situation and have no choice but to work together.