Star Wars - Master wanted

Started by Zazaz, September 14, 2010, 08:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zazaz

While waiting to be approved I'd like to play a star wars game, it would be best if there was a Game Master, other than me, it's my first time RPing through play-by-post, and so I'd like to try to be a player first and see how it goes...

I have a few Ideas for a fun setting...

1. The year is sometime between 27 After battle of Yavin(The Battle of Yavin is year 0, it is the battle where the first death star is destroyed at the end of episode IV) and 28 ABY, the yuuzhan Vong Species invade the known galaxy, the republic is fighting a losing battle, the Jedi Proved to be inefficient against the Vong Soldiers, you are a group of characters caught in the middle of the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar(AKA The first battle Coruscant).

2. The year is somewhere in 18 BBY(Before Battle of Yavin), These years are dark ones, the Galactic Empire put a bounty on all Jedi and force sensitive individuals, Lord Vader himself leads a party of elite soldiers that personaly takes care of these individuals. The party is composed of at least one force sensitive fugitive.

3. The year is 21 BBY, the clone wars rages, your party is a group of commando clones(these didn't have their personality indoctrinated) that are going to sabotage a separatist area. Best with no Jedi, but one jedi can be added.

There are many settings we could use, these are just ideas, still, I'd prefer not to be the master of this game without any experience on the forum.

Zazaz

For the third setting, since clones are all male, a female jedi can be added.