[Pandemonium] Recruitment V1 (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, September 18, 2015, 12:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on September 18, 2015, 12:08:08 PM
You see nothing.

*tugs Ely into snugglehugs as she sits and watches* I'm gonna work on my concept as soon as my body decides to release my muse from the sickness.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Josietta on September 18, 2015, 05:03:02 PM
*tugs Ely into snugglehugs as she sits and watches* I'm gonna work on my concept as soon as my body decides to release my muse from the sickness.

I started working on mine the minute he started talking about the idea for this. I normally don't play stuff like this, but my Muse was like, "CREATION TIME!" <insert evil villain laugh here>

I still have a fair amount to go though.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Amarlo

Wispyr, Ely <3

I will be placing tentative interest. I don't have time currently to read the whole thing in full but I gave it a glance over and it seems full of potential! I promise to read the whole thing when I next get the chance  ::)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Amarlo on September 18, 2015, 09:00:17 PM
Wispyr, Ely <3

I will be placing tentative interest. I don't have time currently to read the whole thing in full but I gave it a glance over and it seems full of potential! I promise to read the whole thing when I next get the chance  ::)

Oh I'm glad you found this on your own. I may have planned to casually drop a link in your inbox sometime tonight or tomorrow. <3  ::)

Glad to hear it! I hope you can squeeze us in, we'd be better for having you!

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on September 18, 2015, 09:02:42 PM
Oh I'm glad you found this on your own. I may have planned to casually drop a link in your inbox sometime tonight or tomorrow. <3  ::)

Glad to hear it! I hope you can squeeze us in, we'd be better for having you!

D'aww, that makes me unbelievably happy to hear  ;D

To be honest I saw the ad in Ely's signature elsewhere and decided to peek at it, so the credit goes to her!

May I reserve Menaria, The Cursebearer?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Amarlo

Thank you!

I may have missed it, I'm not 100% done reading through everything (I'm getting super excited and it's often hard for me to wait xD) but is there an image restriction? Do the images have to be Photography or can they be art? I'm not particularly fond of most anime images, myself, but there are plenty of works of art out there that are pretty gorgeous. Regardless, I'd like to stick with the theme you're looking for :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Amarlo on September 18, 2015, 09:48:44 PM
I may have missed it, I'm not 100% done reading through everything (I'm getting super excited and it's often hard for me to wait xD) but is there an image restriction? Do the images have to be Photography or can they be art? I'm not particularly fond of most anime images, myself, but there are plenty of works of art out there that are pretty gorgeous. Regardless, I'd like to stick with the theme you're looking for :)
You didn't miss it, I did not include that. After a moment of contemplation, this spawns a new note...

Note 6: Your primary image used for the character should be photography. This is for the mutual comfort of any and all interested players as there is a large set of people who do not enjoy artwork used for character images. However your smaller 'concept' images may contain non-photography artwork including drawings and other renders to which you feel well represent your character.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Amarlo on September 18, 2015, 09:06:56 PM
D'aww, that makes me unbelievably happy to hear  ;D

To be honest I saw the ad in Ely's signature elsewhere and decided to peek at it, so the credit goes to her!

May I reserve Menaria, The Cursebearer?

'Cause I'm awesome. I'm going to try and get on doing some PR stuff tonight around the site and spread the word.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

VonDoom

... well, that's a bummer. I'm the opposite way, vastly preferring artwork over photography. The latter just makes it even harder to find something I like.

And I guess that's what I get for being indecisive. After talking about #3 yesterday so much I figured I would just go with it after waking up today, but I guess it'll have to be #2 if Menaria is reserved now.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Wispyr

Quote from: VonDoom on September 19, 2015, 12:09:09 AM
... well, that's a bummer. I'm the opposite way, vastly preferring artwork over photography. The latter just makes it even harder to find something I like.
Find a decent face, and fill your other images with the inspirational work you're basing off of. Some people just can not wrap their heads around taking artwork and making it into peoplebits. Easier to cater to them than the other way around.

And I guess that's what I get for being indecisive. After talking about #3 yesterday so much I figured I would just go with it after waking up today...
If it makes you feel better, secretly in the back of my little mind Menaria was who I was half-sort-of hoping to play as well. -Chuckles-

...it'll have to be #2 if Menaria is reserved now.
Did you want it to be the Lord Sorcerer Soul or Issail? So I mark it for you! Or just an Imori?

Note 6 (Live Adjustment): Due to the overwhelming desire for artwork to be allowed, we're going to go with it. Your images can contain any combination of photography and artwork. This update will be reflected on the GM Notes page.

Orange Marmalade

This looks neato... doing some more in depth re-reading here, but very interested :)

Wispyr

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on September 19, 2015, 12:34:36 AM
This looks neato... doing some more in depth re-reading here, but very interested :)
Awesome, glad to hear you like it! I've added you to the interested people list... Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

VonDoom

Hmm. Both would be amazing. But I'll go with Lord Sorcerer, I think. You'd expect the crazy one to be the former traitor guy --- but no, he's the Merlin sorcerer!

O&O

Amarlo

Quote from: VonDoom on September 19, 2015, 01:45:02 AM
Hmm. Both would be amazing. But I'll go with Lord Sorcerer, I think. You'd expect the crazy one to be the former traitor guy --- but no, he's the Merlin sorcerer!

Looks like you and I will need to do some history plotting for our Atlantean souls once we get our characters more solidified then >:3

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Erich Norden

Hm, looks like my only options are either the Lord Sorcerer or High Commander -- the former seems a better fit for my character, but if VonDoom wants it, I'll wait and see.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Wispyr on September 19, 2015, 12:45:09 AM
Awesome, glad to hear you like it! I've added you to the interested people list... Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Definitely turning some ideas over... leaning towards a Nephilim dude of some sort. Should have an actual concept tomorrow :)

VonDoom

Quote from: Amarlo on September 19, 2015, 02:10:12 AM
Looks like you and I will need to do some history plotting for our Atlantean souls once we get our characters more solidified then >:3

Indeed, you person with good taste in souls, you!  ;) :P

Might need until after the weekend to get a chance to properly work my thoughts out, though.

O&O

Wispyr

Quote from: VonDoom on September 19, 2015, 01:45:02 AM
-Chuckles- So it is requested, so it shall be marked!

Quote from: Erich Norden on September 19, 2015, 02:25:21 AM
Hm, looks like my only options are either the Lord Sorcerer or High Commander -- the former seems a better fit for my character, but if VonDoom wants it, I'll wait and see.
You aren't required to choose any of the Story Souls. There will be more players than Story Souls, so you're more than welcome to play a soul of your own design. I had assumed that's what you were doing already, honestly since you hadn't mentioned any.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on September 19, 2015, 02:56:55 AM
Definitely turning some ideas over... leaning towards a Nephilim dude of some sort. Should have an actual concept tomorrow :)
Wonderful! See you tomorrow. :D

Cataclysmic Archangel

I still have a lot more reading to do, but I wanted to just make a quick statement that I'm highly interested.

Edit:  I'm still reading some of the commentary from other players and such, but after reading the meat of the game, I'm in.

I'd like to claim the General.

Wispyr

Quote from: Arcannyx on September 19, 2015, 10:16:06 AM
I still have a lot more reading to do, but I wanted to just make a quick statement that I'm highly interested.
Glad to hear it!

Quote from: Arcannyx on September 19, 2015, 10:16:06 AM
Edit:  I'm still reading some of the commentary from other players and such, but after reading the meat of the game, I'm in.

I'd like to claim the General.
Welcome aboard. So it is requested, so it shall be marked.

Cataclysmic Archangel

For those plotting, I've made my character, and sent it in.

He's Atlantean, and the High Commander (though there's nothing about that to his concept since I was led to believe he knows nothing about what he was).

Wispyr

Quote from: Arcannyx on September 19, 2015, 07:59:45 PM
He's Atlantean, and the High Commander (though there's nothing about that to his concept since I was led to believe he knows nothing about what he was).
Yup. Got you all added up to the player board earlier. Also, that's correct. He doesn't know anything about currently. More details on souls as our player base solidifies and we settle in.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Whoops.  I totally missed that the board was updated.

In other news, I'm the only male to three females so far.

SCORE!

ahem.

Wispyr

Quote from: Arcannyx on September 19, 2015, 08:05:50 PM
In other news, I'm the only male to three females so far.
Yanno... When I started this I fully anticipated a bucket load of male characters all doing glorious battle to impress the few ladies. Seems we might just end up with little harems. -Chuckles-