Active Search Ongoing: 1x1 + MxM {Many Things!}

Started by D is for Demon, February 23, 2014, 08:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D is for Demon

Hello, I haven't looked at this board for ages now, but I am once again actively seeking roleplays

I bring many years of roleplaying experience with me, with various different kinds of RP, including forums.

First and foremost, all roleplays with me will be MxM, male slash, yaoi, so if that is not your cup of tea, I'm sorry.

I play seke/switch characters, or bottoms/ukes. I love power struggle dynamics, and when I do play a sub, it's never a wimpy one.

I will try almost anything once, which is to say I have few limits. Some obvious ones would be: no scat, no mpreg, no vore. I will not play characters under sixteen years old and I do not do bestiality/non-sentient animals. I love non-con scenarios, but this is definitely not necessary if you don't like it.

I prefer neither all-smut nor all-story roleplays, but a combination of both. I am a sucker for romance but I also like lust.

I am also not the neighborhood grammar Nazi. I don't do labels like 'lit' or 'semi-lit' and ask only that you are basically fluent in English and use your spellchecker. I will typically post 1-3 paragraphs per reply, with longer intros.

I am very open to a large array of roleplaying ideas. I like various fandoms (mainly literary) and different pairings and eras. I like gothic (in the Poe sense of the word) ambiance. I tend to play OCs when playing in an established world setting.

I would love to do something based on the following book series:
-- A Song Of Ice And Fire (A Game of Thrones)
-- The Mortal Instruments -or- The Infernal Devices
-- Divergent
-- The Hunger Games

I also like doing twisted fairytales, anything inspired by Lovecraft/The Cthulhu Mythos, and most anything from the Old World of Darkness series of roleplaying games. I like fantasy, and I like dystopia. Everything from wizards, knights, elves and dragons to Steampunk and post-apocalyptic (with or without zombies thrown in!) I also like the themes of haunted asylum or dark circuses.

Oh, and I'd adore getting to play Loki (versus Thor, preferably. Demi-gods + incest (sort of) = yum!)

Pairings? Well, I will list a small sampling (my preferred role is listed first and in bold):
-- Vampire x Werewolf
-- Vampire x Warlock
-- Warlock x Shadowhunter
-- Warlock x Werewolf
-- Tribute x Mentor
-- Tribute x Tribute
-- Knight x Prince
-- Knight x Lord
-- Elf x Half-Orc
-- Elf x Human
-- Demon x Angel
-- Demon x Priest
-- Kidnap Victim x Kidnapper
-- Pyscho x Psychiatrist
-- Prostitute x Client
-- Brat x Nice Guy
-- Junkie x Cop
-- Junkie x Dealer
-- Brother x Brother
-- Nephew x Uncle

I like a large variety of pairings - this is just a sample. Please suggest your own, as I am very open minded.

I also like to play in different eras. So here is another list:
-- The Ancient World (particularly Rome)
-- The Middle Ages
-- The Renaissance
-- The Victorian Era
-- The Roaring '20's
-- WW II
-- The 1960's

If you want to roleplay with me, you can contact me via PM. I will play via PM, thread, or email. I prefer those methods to IM, but for a great story I could probably be talked into IM.

So, we've come to the end, and I bid you farewell, and I hope some of this has intrigued or at least interested you (if you've made it this far!).
...by a knight of ghost and shadow, I summoned am to tourney...