What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A long blue/grey top with 3/4 sleeves over black tights.

A hair tie in my hair and small, gold hoop earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

A full-skirted dress in and abstract green and gold print with splashes of other colors that has elbow length sleeves and a wide solid green belt that matches the trim around the neckline and sleeve cuffs, beige stockings and black heels.

Blythe

Flannel pajama bottoms, white t-shirt, orange socks~

Beguile's Mistress

Black polished cotton skirt gathered at the waist and splashed with bright tropical flowers and a dark blue blouse that matches some of the flowers and has a wide collar, deep v-neckline with and elbow length sleeves gathered and tied at the cuff with matching string ties and a simple matching camisole under it and navy sandals with a little heel.

Belle33

Sounds nice!

Men's Dead Pool tank top that reads "I have issues" with pajama shorts.  Oh yeah.. sexy!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WyldRanger

That is sexy, Belle :P

OT: grey t-shirt that is a reminder that I need to lose some weight around the middle, lol... tan cargo shorts and black socks - and the ever present glasses.

Caedy

Light grey pajama pants, dark blue tank top, "I Mustache You a Question" socks. :D
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

JoanieSappho

Heading off to a cousin's wedding now, so first time in years I have a reason to dress up. Light blue shift dress, white lace capelet, blue kitten heels with a bow on the front and a pair of silver amethyst drop earrings.
Way more effort than I usually go for, but the wife seems to like it.
... and I kinda just want to stay here and peel her out of her dress, so I'd better get going, I guess.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: WyldRanger on May 20, 2016, 07:12:25 PM
That is sexy, Belle :P

OT: grey t-shirt that is a reminder that I need to lose some weight around the middle, lol... tan cargo shorts and black socks - and the ever present glasses.

I think you're gorgeous just as you are.

OT: A light blue fitted t-shirt, a black long top over it, and charcoal grey leggings. The usual hair band and earrings I've been wearing lately.

Rubicon

Caedy

White jeans with flowers along the right leg, a light tan top, open heart necklace, heart earrings to match, my hand carved ring, white watch, and flipflops...and a red hair tie I think :D
Word of the Day

Csharynn

Express leggings, dark blue, with a cream striped flannel shirt.

AmberStarfire

A Fifa 16 dark blue t-shirt and black leggings, and little gold hoop earrings.

JoanieSappho

And now I'm back home and my usual scruffy self. University of Kanto T Shirt and black shorts.

Rubicon

Right this moment? Grey boxer-briefs. My answer will change in about twenty-five minutes.

Caedy

Black t-shirt, dark blue exercise pants, grey sports bra, flip flops because I've already taken off my socks and sneakers.  Red hair tie, and my hand carved ring.
Word of the Day

AmberStarfire

A purple top with elbow-length sleeves and navy blue leggings. Also a hair tie for my ponytail, small gold earrings, and shimmery Opi nail polish.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray pencil skirt with a long sleeved scarlet blouse and a black belt and black sandals with a three-inch heel.

AmberStarfire

Caedy

Chocolate colored yoga pants, cream colored tank top, black flip flops.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

My black and white dress of the narrow stripes - short sleeves, buttons down the front and gathered skirt - black sandals with a low heel -- It's getting warmer before it gets cold again. :D

SapphireHaven

A black nightgown with green lettering that says "It's too AM for me" XD
O/O

Caedy

My uniform for work: black pants, black under shirt, black and grey McDonald's uniform top, slip proof shoes, heart earrings, white watch, and my engraved ring.
Word of the Day

Raziel

Sweat pants, black Walking Dead zombie T-Shirt, black hoodie

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and white silk top in a crossover wrap design with elbow-length sleeves and a wide red belt, sheer black stockings and red heels.