The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyLips

Then, what are you waiting for? ^_~

Daelen

Maybe we should take this conversation to a more private locale?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

CandyLips

If you'd like, find me. ^_^

auroraChloe

is about to be naughty up against that wall

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

makes me stare at her cleavage when I probably should be paying attention to her lips.

Nico

has rather yummy muscles...but not the face.

CandyLips

Is ALMOST in the same pose as me o_O;

TheLegionary

has a wonderful belly which I would lick with pleasure.

Talia

Has a chest worth groping....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

makes me wonder about the colour of her eyes.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Mistress Maro

Speaking of nice body.. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

TheLegionary

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

Talia

Always handsome and kind! =)

On's & Off's
A&A

Mistress Maro

Wondering why she never looks up.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Daelen

She looks like she did something naughty

Mistress Maro

Looks like he is waiting to do something naughty.

Chris Rock

Blitzy

Looks far more innocent than she really is.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Beguile's Mistress

appears to be enjoying her submission.

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Daelen

Looks shamed, but I think she gets off on showing herself

Sabriel

Wonders if is one of those dark creepy yet enticing old school vampire types or one of those new flaky, tree pouncing, bouncy, shiny, sparkly, horridly dull types that obviously filled in there supernatural creature type form incorrectly.   

Daelen

*Growls and bares fangs at the mention of sparkles*