Come Meet the Hurdy Gurdy Man

Started by Red Offerings, July 26, 2015, 04:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

I am contemplating the type of hotel something smaller perhaps.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Oh my goodness, we are tied for all scenarios! dun-Dun-DUN!!

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

Joel

very, very interesting idea!  I'm also okay with my character dying (i love consequences).  this still happening?

Red Offerings

Quote from: Joel on July 30, 2015, 08:41:00 PM
very, very interesting idea!  I'm also okay with my character dying (i love consequences).  this still happening?

It absolutely is! You can vote for up to two options!

Red Offerings

Hmm, looks like we're tied with Hotel 666 and the Haunted House! Intriguing!

Fetwick

Joel

Red Offerings

Quote from: Fetwick on July 30, 2015, 08:52:26 PM
How do you vote for two? It only let me vote once!

You can remove your vote and select two options, then submit!

Quote from: Joel on July 30, 2015, 08:55:52 PM
Tell us more about those two options yaaayy

I'm keeping them semi-secret until the winner is revealed!

BUT:

Hotel 666 will be a smaller hotel, think like my friend Red said earlier "Bates Motelish" with the rooms that open outdoors. It's owned by a very sick and twisted couple.

The Haunted House is largely inspired from some of the old movies, House on Haunted Hill, etc.

That's it! No more!  :-*

Fetwick

Red Offerings

Quote from: Fetwick on July 30, 2015, 09:01:51 PM
Aww! It wouldn't let me pick hotel twice! Darnit!

Yeah no, you have to pick another option you might life. I'll have to mention that in the next cycle.

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 30, 2015, 09:02:14 PM
I want to do all of them tbh. :3

You'll likely get your chance because all of them right now have more than 1 vote. So all of them (aside from the winner) will be repeated with one new addition.

Fetwick

Heh. Yeah. I threw a bone towards the sitter slasher. I like a darkhorse for plan B.

Red Offerings

Quote from: Fetwick on July 30, 2015, 09:05:44 PM
Heh. Yeah. I threw a bone towards the sitter slasher. I like a darkhorse for plan B.

I'm really dying to do that one!

Fetwick

What's the bare bones jist that you can share of that one?

Red Offerings

Quote from: Fetwick on July 30, 2015, 09:31:54 PM
What's the bare bones jist that you can share of that one?

It involves a group of sitters that have been hired (they get to split like $300 bucks) to watch the kids of three families overnight while the families go to a big soiree. But someone's on the loose that'll make that 300 bucks totally not worth it.

Joel

Red Offerings

And the winner is!! ......... Haunted Hell House! I will have the story up for you and the profile skeleton tomorrow evening! Hell House is a 5 person game, though it can do with a little more or less. I want people to be able to be posting by the beginning of the week though, so not sure how long I'll accept profiles. Stay tuned!

Ixy

Red Offerings

>:)

The plot description is up and so is the template! Enjoy!

Ixy

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 02, 2015, 01:06:15 PM
Would it be too meta if I was an actress who is trying to get parts in horror movies and wants this and the publicity on her resume to attract more parts?
Method acting?

Red Offerings

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 02, 2015, 01:06:15 PM
Would it be too meta if I was an actress who is trying to get parts in horror movies and wants this and the publicity on her resume to attract more parts?

It's southern California lol, you're fine.

Red Offerings

Only three slots remain! First come, first serve!

Red Offerings