Dog Tags

Genre: Science Fiction
Pairing: F/F or Futa/F
Forum: Extreme
Role Sought: Lady Petrova
Seeking to Play: Nichola Stone
Themes: Feminism, Intergalactic Politics, Overcoming the Odds
Inspiration: Battlestar Galactica, C. J. Cherryh

My character will be a newly inducted member of a Red Fleet of soldiers. It's commonly known that they receive their name from their level of skill, leaving in their wake a battlefield stained with blood. They operate in all branches of the military: navy, airforce, and army. Corporal Stone is one of the few women in this noble sect of soldiers, and for good reason. She has all the aggressive determination of a man; complete with the confident ability of weaponry, combat, and the stubborn willpower to show her superiors she's a force to be reckoned with. Her closest comrades, in fact, were the men who gave her the hardest time when she was first initiated. After spilling their blood and breaking some bones, the circle of Red soldiers began to see gender a little differently. Indeed, many of them refer to Stone as a man now and find it strange to think of her otherwise. She's ambitious and has her goals set high. Her ferocity makes her a fearful enemy, but she truly is a gentleman at heart.

Indeed, it is not until your character, Miss Petrova, comes into her life that she allows her softer and harder sides to intermingle. A quick fuck was what introduced them, but Petrova's sharp wit and equally stubborn will make her an alluring companion for Stone. Unlike the whining, ditzy women of aristocracy, Petrova isn't afraid to show off her intelligence. She has the forked tongue of a serpent hidden beneath a beautiful, flower-like face. She is defiant of her gender roles in that she studies "man's" subjects: math, science, and those most horrid novels that are "much too sophisticated for young girls." She, too, dreams of leading and improving the conditions of women around her. Whereas Stone's combat lies in her body, Petrova's is with her exceptional mind and unfettered bravery.

What I'm looking for is someone to fill the Petrova role. I'm seeking a man/woman writer that doesn't shy from lesbian plots and shares feminist ideology. Petrova is not a "damsel in distress;" rather, she is a cunning fox of a woman who knows the best luxuries of life, but has the insatiable passion for more--for the knowledge that money cannot buy her. She is a woman that would wed a man to please her father, but would marry the most idiotic louse to keep below her heel. The writer that fits her should be fluid enough in this dominate/submissive role that Stone will undeniably have her in.

This story has a plethora of flexibility in setting as it is a fantasy/sci-fi one. I warmly welcome suggestions on my writing partner's behalf.

Le Immortelle

Bump. Really craving for this story currently!