The Purge: Retribution [Extreme, NC, Site Limits Apply for Character Ages]

Started by RubySlippers, July 26, 2015, 02:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Based on The Purge movies players would be an elite team of characters none heroic think elite high tech burglars, katana wielding Yukuza assassins, elite mercenaries and hell even face femme fatales in the target zone to help all with one goal: Get into a very rich persons heavily secured estate where they are safely killing captured poor or enjoying watching and slaughter the rich and rape, rob, torture, dismember or otherwise make it a bloody nightmare.

The rules will be as the second movie you can't kill elected officials there, to high up, but their spouses and children (adult children) are fair game. You can't use high level explosives but a demolitions expert sort could just get under that, no rocket launchers and some other weapons and for twelve hours all crime is legal.

On your end you have the finest elite members of your shadowy trades, technology, enough money to matter and a to pop up live stream for $6.66 per hour to view the rich as you destroy them and you can't kill the politicians the law doesn't disallow other crimes on them like ,oh, cutting off things or blinding them.

I'm selecting rules for this now, I need something simple which will work well enough for the task.

I'll be setting this up with once your in one hour per week of real time until the 12 hours are up, roughly.

And for now I just want a interest in the game, I'd like enough players with support as in their grunts to do the job and your reasons for having your character participate on a scale of 1 to 5 (unimportant to there's my reason):

1. Financial (theft or spare lives for lots and lots of their money)

2. Sport (they have the best security its more of a challenge)

3. Payback (aka fuck the rich they are going to feel pain)

4. Sick Perversions on the Rich (not into killing them but prefer to do other things)

5. Business (my primary business rivals are all there or something time to cull the competition - old school)

If there is a free to use system you would find useful online for this you can post it and I might consider using it.