One hell of an role-play recruitment (Black Butler)

Started by Thesunmaid, December 02, 2015, 06:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

The game is taking place in 2025 and will be including the descendants of the original cast, unless of course they are immortal.
Phantomhive is the GM in this particular game, I'm merely assisting, along with the lovely Ashasaurusrex . We are looking for a small group of players to test it out before attempting a larger game.

A bit of backround

With the new millennium came a lot of changes, over many generations the Phantomhive name was always associated with the monarchy. Who at some point gave their power to a Parliament corrupted with their own greed instead of the needs of their people. In 2000, James and Elise Phantomhive, who now reside in Ottawa Canada, brought into the world a daughter they lovingly named Arrell. There was no need for the Kings Guard Dogs to come back to service, so they assumed a quiet life, that was until the day London's Parliament fell.

Over the years the house seats became claimed by those who would only think of how to line their pockets and not what was best for the people. This was not lost upon the king and his court. Although for many years the royal family were only figureheads for the monarchy this new king decided that enough was enough. He could not stand by and allow the corruption to continue. But he also could not exactly simply declare himself into power yet. He needed to make the monarchy needed again. Remember Remember the 5th of November. Under his instructions he had a terrorist group destroy Parliament in the glory of the failed Guy Fawkes.

Through carefully placed explosives and the new electronic security systems and locks was able to trap the house seats inside and brought the building down upon their heads. Then with such a power vacuum and the people  demanding their leaders, the king again took his throne and the monarchy were again put back into power. The chaos was halted and peace returned to the people once more and they were happy knowing the monarchy stepped in to take back what was theirs to begin with. The king also knew that with the return of the monarchy would come the return of the King's Guard Dogs, a branch of service that few held, of whom Arrell's father was one, who took the legacy back and started his duties to country and king. Knowing full well should anything happen to him his daughter would have to one day take his place and continue the family legacy. Yet she would have to return to England to reclaim the manor that had been in their family for many generations.

Arrell recalls that fateful day 15 years ago when she awoke at the tender age of ten to find her parents missing the estate was rather large as she ran around everywhere calling out for her mother and father. She was lost without them, they were her shelter, her protection, there didn't seem to be a disturbance and it was like they were never there. Lai who had been the family maid for as long as she could remember helped the young lady with her daily routine. The one she once did with her mother. When Arrell had reached the age of 13 she was off the grid. Her maid Lai had her name changed and though she was still living on the estate, it meant she was free to do as she pleased. Including avoid the legacy of her father and that of the Phantomhive curse. Or so she thought.

She was 18 before she chose to look into the family's history and over time found more than she bargained for. The family tree was sparse but she did discover one Ciel Phantomhive who's father was her 3x great grandfather's brother. Which made Vincent a multi great uncle and Ciel her multi great cousin. Now that took her by surprise, as she learned Ciel had lived a somewhat decent life and he had a son and there he was the demon that took on every generation of Phantomhives and she was scared enough to remember not to summon him. And for seven more years til she was 25 she had succeeded. That was when He found her.

Now onto threads and other info

These are the threads we have so far feel free to drop by the OOC section and chat and post a sheet. Once we have collected more sheets I will add a section of thier own.

If you have never seen the show and would like to please click the spoiler below for a link to a site to all the episodes.(if it gives you an error just reload it should work)Even if you don't want to play in the game still a good watch
Link to a streaming site to Black Butler

We are going to be allowing pretty much anything that players would like to play for now to keep idea's flowing so even if you don't see something in the black butler show we can probably find a way to fit what you want to play in. *winks*

We had another recruitment thread but I thought I would fix it up and add some links so it would be easier for people to read the rp and ooc. I could not edit the one that Ashasaurusrex was so lovely to post for us :)

Link to the old recruitment thread in case anyone wants to look at it

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Thesunmaid

Well...I suppose so.:P But only because you are too cute to say no to lol
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Phantomhive

Guess who's back snickers also posted in canada thread
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Thesunmaid

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.