Aercey's Bare Threads [F looking for M]

Started by Aercey, November 21, 2015, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aercey

Hello again, E.  It's been a while since I made one of these, but I think it's the right time!  And rather than dig up and re-hash an old post, maybe it's better to start fresh!  Just some basic facts before I get into the good parts!  I will probably not post back every day.  I will do my best to post at least times a week, hopefully more!  I only post late at night anymore when the next day is a day off.  So long story short, I try to post consistently and several times a week, but I'm not about to promise daily posts.

As usual, while I enjoy story based RP, it's not what I joined E for.  A certain amount of story is good- a lot of sex is great.  In terms of Sex to Action/Story, I prefer more of a 70/30 split.  It doesn't have to be all sex all the time, but too much time away from hot and sweaty things will make me more bored.  That said I'm a collaborative RP partner, and while I don't want to plan out every detail I'm more than willing to help figure out, and talk about, where the RP is going and should go through IM.  A little too much talking does ruin the mystery, but I'd rather work things out than try to guess what my RP partner wants.

Any other pertinent information can probably be found in my O/O's, or by asking me questions!  Now, onto the more enticing stuff ;D  While all the characters listed in my O/Os are on the table and I could be convinced into playing them- or making a new one for an enticing enough concept- these are the ones I'm looking to play off the top of my head, with a suggested starting point for RP.

Victoria Jane Allison aka Shatter

Setting: Modern/Super Hero

Although every attempt to RP her has fizzled out on behalf of my partner, she remains my most popular character and one of my favorite to play.  She is a British mutant whose power is controlling, and turning into glass and all around hot stuff.  She's brash, arrogant, loud-mouthed and abrasive, which generally only makes men want to shut her up in the way she prefers; a nice big cock.  Not ashamed to get down and dirty, the ideal place to start with Tori is a heated scene in a bar bathroom.  It could be a simple one-on-one, or a good ol' fashioned double team- or a combination as someone walks in on her getting her freak on and is invited to join in.  That last part inparticular sounds fun to me.  That said, the RP could progress into some mutant powered brawl as she gets her bearings and move to a police station where she seduces the officer at hand and then things go from there.  I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, because so far most of her scenes haven't made it past the bar.  Will you be the RP partner to change that?  I assure you, you won't regret it!

The above thread is the only one I'm actively looking for, but all of my characters except for Captain Drayson, and Aercey Swiftcalle, are up for grabs!

Love, Aercey

"Ask a stupid question, get a smart answer.  Don't believe in stupid questions?  Spend more time on the internet."

Aercey's Double Ohs and Character List

Aercey

Added Captain Aleanna Drayson to the list.  Also, while I though the other slots were taken that has quickly proven not to be the case, so please don't be shy!
"Ask a stupid question, get a smart answer.  Don't believe in stupid questions?  Spend more time on the internet."

Aercey

Update: Currently running plots removed from the list, putting Shatter back on the market as I would really like a strapping young lad or two to fuck her senseless ;D

Aercey

A long overdue bump.  Might retool the above OP in the near future, but the thread listed is still the one I'm most interested in- but still, lots of characters available for various fantasy, cyberpunk, or modern things.  I will admit I fell off on most of my threads on my own before, so I do apologize to any old RP partners that come across this thread- it was nothing personally, and feel free to contact me again!

Aercey

It's been a long time but I'm gonna bump this thread to save time, recommend you check out my O/Os for ideas, and retool this later!