Steroidification: forced bodybuilding (F for anyone)

Started by Beorning, February 07, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, E!

Once again, I come with a plot. A weird plot, admittedly...

The story is about a woman's steroidifaction (term I just came up with, don't look it up ;) ). Basically: it's a forced bodybuilding plot. Both the reverse (when taken literally) and the cousin (when the theme of forced body change is considered) of the more popular bimbofication plots.

In this story, an intelligent, introspective and feminine woman would be kidnapped, forced to take steroids and participate in a harsh regimen of physical training, weight lifting etc. In the end, she'd be transformed into strongwoman with bulging muscles. Side effects like increased sexual arousal and lower voice might appear, too.

At the same time, the woman's introspective nature would be changed, with her become less and less thoughtful, focused mainly on building her musculature and strength. There might also be some discipline training involved, with the woman made into someone's obedient henchwoman.

I have this mental image of a (male or female) mad scientist's island, filled with an small army of female muscle-bound minions... But it could be a more personal story - like, say, that of a businesswoman who gets transformed into her business rival's bodyguard.

In this story, I'd play the transformed woman, while my writing partner would play the person behind the transformation.

I know, it's a weird plot. But, any takers, maybe..? If so, please PM me! :)