Drow RP partner wanted!

Started by Sunday, November 30, 2009, 02:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunday

I have a craving for men with sleek ebony skin, beautiful white hair and oppressed by women! And I need to play it before I go crazy! I want someone who is rich in imagination. I can't be assed to continuously check whether I'm playing strict drow play, so I'm all up for saying, this is the foundations, let us build up our own version of the drow world from that. But yeah! I must find someone to play with before this obsession drives me mad.
so please post here or pm me if you also want to play with sexy drows with me >3
<3

OmegamanX

Im interested in this rp...I haven't played drow much but I can try.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Sunday

sold! I haven't either. cause people just tend to not like playing them... shame really ^^

OmegamanX

So how did you want to do this? Pm? Post?
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Sunday

post would be easiest I guess. :T

OmegamanX

yeah your right, just give me the link when your done setting it up.

-Eddie Izzard

Sunday

alright this is gona take a while xD it's gona be a long post. haha

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard