News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Pack: Post Apocalyptic Raiders

Started by Urbanzorro, May 22, 2010, 11:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercurial

Okay, so here's my question, based on some experience and the question of male captives.

With a group of heterosexual men (especially with a hard-no from the other guy), "flexible" females and a pair of female captives...well, in my experience male captives kind of wind up as accessory NPCs. They don't have the in-game agency to do what they want, and they're never the go-to character for SexyFunTime(tm).

These two things that go brought up: "Also the idea of being passed around, or being given a job to do such as, say, cooking a meal but have someone randomly come up and take my char without a care in the world and no come-back from my 'owner' is... mmm... hot."

"*wants to be one a pair of girl captives forced to play with the other as entertainment for the gang in the evenings*"

Are unspeakably hot. If its not viable to participate in that as a male captive, I don't really see the purpose in *playing* a male captive. So right now, I'm posting something that can work for either gender. If you all think its viable, I can go with the boy version, but I'd rather have fun with a really hot setup than maintain some sort of gender fidelity.

Mercurial

Name: Drake (last name - she/he has a first name, but it's never come up)
Status(Captive or Raider): Captive
Looks(Image preferred): TBA
Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes): Heterosexual, but knows their place
Vehicle(If a Raider): Whatever they can hitch a ride on
Bio: "Drake" is an unlikely survivor of the apocalypse, if not for a certain, now rare and valuable skill: they're an EMT. Withdrawn, quiet and generally unobtrusive, they see to the myriad wounds and illnesses of the raiders and captives while inevitably doing...other duties, when called for. Drake was captured about a month or so ago when the raiders hit a small town where they had set up as a doctor.

Player's Limits: (What you DON'T want to happen to your character.): Scat, pee, death unrelated to the whole post-apocalyptic thing.

Drake will get wholly fleshed out once I/we decide on a gender.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Sanai

I would say no. Just humans preferably.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Ironwolf85

understood... how many players... you seem to have a lot
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Haibane

We do, yeah. Best to check with what the GM wants.

Mercurial, you bring up some good points. We have a couple of female raiders so there may be a reasonable chance the rape of the slaves could be a girl raider raping a male slave... the other scenario that comes to mind is the raiders keeping a young stud as a beast of burden but also to satisfy the girl slaves when they just don't feel like it, or are busy with higher priorities.

The gang sat round in the evening and making the young captive man rape one of the slave girls is equally as hot as two of the girls being made to have sex.

Or if any M/M is possible (or even wanted) I could make up a gay male captive character if you swing that way Mercurial?

Ironwolf85

yeah the only humans I got are all kind and heroic like... if i want a unique raider or dark captive I gotta reach into my exotic file

Crovonovin

My thoughts exactly, Haibane.  A male captive could just as easily be taken advantage of by a female raider, or a could be made to rape one of the female captives (which could also be just as humiliating as male on male or female on female if the two captives in question were friends).  I know that my character is pretty equal opportunity when it comes to toying around with people.  I wouldn't exactly describe her as bisexual...it's just that gender doesn't even cross her mind to begin with.

Ironwolf85

I'll wait for him to answer my questions and see what he wants before making anyone.

Mercurial

Third time is the charm for posting this >.<

Haibane and Shihong, you're exactly right. The potential is there - the scene is just as hot if its a guy and a girl for the evening's show, and we do have enough female raiders that its possible to get passed around. I'm just gunshy about it due to some...previous experiences. Mainly, if I can get a couple people saying "No, you won't be in the back with the gear and the bandages" then I'm down.

As for directly M/M, my preference, kind of like Haibane's is "Hetero, but I don't really have a say in the matter."

Haibane

*nods in agreement at all the discussion*

I too hope a male captive role works out, it would be great to break the mould. Though we already have one...

IronWolf, I think if the GM does want another char, he should tend towards the 'Ordinary Joe' end of the scale rather than being a superhero. So many games attract too many superhero characters. I made my girl a Plain Jane for exactly that reason but armed her with some useful skills that might be enough for the raiders to want to keep hold of her rather than trade her on.

You could play maybe a gun nut, a militiaman, a survivalist, someone like that. Or just a savvy hick who lived in the backwoods in a trailer and knew what to do when the bombs dropped. Then give him some small angle that would make him useful to the gang. Maybe he was a pump jockey for a huge chain of gas stations and had the keys to let the tanker trucks fill up the underground tanks. Knowing how to work that machinery and unlock it would be a really useful asset to a raider gang who relied on cars and trucks to get around.

Take a look at the list of raider positions the GM listed - we still need a driver for the fuel truck *has a vision of the mystery driver of the beat-up 1955 Peterbilt from 'Duel'*

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/commercial-vehicles-india/14023-peterbilt-india-1955-peterbilt-steven-spielbergs-duel.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YbYExMGkCao/Stsql_7onOI/AAAAAAAAHbc/NMZ3CxmH9zc/Peterbilt_Duel.png

Dexter Wiggles

So this is the first game I've had some interest in in a few months. Hope you don't mind another player.

Name: Lindsey Campbell

Status(Captive or Raider): Captive

Looks(Image preferred):

Character's Sexuality: bi

Vehicle(If a Raider): Captive

Position in the gang (If a Raider) Captive

Bio: Lindsey was just a small town girl growing up on her father's ranch. She lived a quiet and dull life, always dreaming of going to the big cities and meeting new people. That all came to an end when the bombs fell, but her and her family adjusted and kept on doing what they do; growing crops, raising livestock, and living off the land.

One day just recently, Lindsey was in town getting some nails from the local blacksmith when the group of raiders came rolling in. She tried to run, but she was snatched up and tossed in the truck. Now she spends her time laying low and doing what she's told, trying to avoid too much attention from her new "owners" and survive until she can find a way to escape and go back home.

Player's Limits: gore, toiletplay, vore
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Mercurial

Quote from: Haibane on May 24, 2010, 10:46:51 AM
*nods in agreement at all the discussion*

I too hope a male captive role works out, it would be great to break the mould. Though we already have one...

The ladies are persuasive. I'll give BoyDrake a whirl. More fleshed out character sheet to come.

Haibane

Nice. The captives may not be under orders all the time of course, they might get some time off in which to amuse themselves so... etc...

Ironwolf85

Name: Jack Aka "PumpJack"
Looks:
Character's Sexuality: hetrosexual
Vehicle:
Position in the gang: Truck Driver
Bio: "PumpJack" as he calls himself, claims to have seen the Apoclypse but he's not one for going into details. he scavanged an old Fuel truck and modified it for the rigors of the new road. Jack is rumored to be deformed under his mask and coat.
However he enjoys the high life, money, women, and good beer, and this lead to him to go rouge with a truck full of fuel on it's way to The New Republic of Texas and join a raiding band.
Jack has proven his ability and his truck's power over multiple raids where it provides the brute force and cargo capacity the raiders need. best of all his truck does not use it's own fuel, it was one of the "Organic Fuel" trucks produced due to the desperation for fuel. if it's a burnable liquid, his truck can run on it.
Player's Limits: no scat, vore, or child stuff

Mercurial

Going whole hog with trying to break the mold...Drake's a nurse now :)

Name: Drake
Looks:

Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes): Heterosexual, but knows their place

Vehicle(If a Raider): Whatever he can hitch a ride on

Bio: "Drake" is an unlikely survivor of the apocalypse, if not for his now rare and valuable medical skills. Valuable enough that, when working in a Boston hospital when everything went sideways, he's hopped on to various groups, riding with them for a long as he can, patching wounds and treating coughs. That's what he was doing when the raiders took him, and its what he does not - along with...other...duties they subject their captives to.

Unassuming and quiet, he seems to care deeply about the people he treats - even the people who own him. He's been a captive for two or three months now, and fairly obedient. In addition to being able to treat the cuts, burns and bullet wounds of the raiders, he's handy with a mending needle - stitching is durable if not exactly pretty.

Urbanzorro

ok, wow there has been activity!, I'm reading everything and I'll be making a post on here answering any questions/approving characters and everything else Just give me a minute or two to read up.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Ok, first off I approve all characters and that brings the count up to 5 raiders(3 male 2 female) and 5(2 male and 3 female) captives. It should be noted I'm only counting those characters who's sheets are up right now, so as far as numbers go we are ready to start. If someone has an idea for a raider and they REALLY want to play it they can post it up and I'll consider accepting one or two more. There is still plenty of room for more captives(going by my originally wanted numbers)

Next order of business answering the questions posted up here I'll do it in order of what was asked

1. I've played a few 'sex slave group' style games including both male and female submissive characters. And it's been my experience that as long as there are both male and female dominants all the characters wind up getting some action. As far as story goes I'm hoping that every character will play a fair part in the story.  In games like this I'm normally willing to play a male who is willing to use both males and females. So if it would be a turn on I wouldn't have a problem doing m/m scenes. If not it isn't something that NEEDS to happen either. So is everyone's thoughts on m/m?

2. Not trying to stomp on anyone's sand castles but we won't be using exotic races in this game.

3. My original numbers for the game were 5 raiders and 7-8 captives. As above stated I'm willing to accept another raider or two, provided that the characters fit well, and that their are still a greater or equal number of captives to raiders.

Ok I think I hit up all the questions so far. Now for just a bit of direction on where I'm hoping to see this rp go/some GM requests

1. Haibane is correct in her assumption that I'm not looking for 'super' characters, I have no problem with badasses lol, But I'm not looking for characters who can achieve the superhuman/ take down hundreds of people single handed ect. Basically....be believable.

2.As far as the backdrop/ actual story of the world goes I'll be revealing more and more as the rp progresses/matures. With that in mind I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from making assumptions about the current state of government/affairs/making up new republics ect. Not trying to cramp in on anyone's creativity but I just don't want it to become an issue/plot loophole later. If you are iffy on something just ask I'll be more than glad to answer.

3. I'm about ready to start up the role play. So I'd ask that anyone who's available for posting please say so on here so I can know what to expect. For the sake of flow any captives who are 'free' at the beginning and who's players aren't able to post yet can simply be considered as being in the next town/getting picked up after the main raid ect (wont be hard to work them in)

Hopefully I've answered everyone's questions and not stepped on too many toes! So who's ready to start this baby up?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CrazyIvan

My thought on M/M is it is actually something I have not tried, though I have no problem with it, though the way I am playing my character, or plan to, he would not do it. That said I have no problem with other people doing it so if someone else is up for it go right ahead. I am ready to get this game started.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

I've got a bit of a thing for the whole M/M pairing, but as Miria's a bit lacking in the bait'ntackle department I don't think I'll be quite able to participate in any that goes on! 

And I'm ready and rearing to go!

Urbanzorro

Thanks for the input> I'm just about finished with the thread and I'll probably posting it up soon.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Dragonfly7022003

The M/M thing is fine with me,

and I am ready when you are.

Haibane

M/M is cool by me. I'm playing an uncaptured captive so to speak and I'm ready to go.

Just a quick note to those players who have posted up characters where you can't see the face; would you be willing to find a face shot please? A picture of a mask doesn't really help and when the mask comes off I need something to visualise. I'm just odd that way, descriptions don't work well for me. Cheers.

elfguy

I think Jessica is going to be able to rein in any unattended captives, either M or F. She can be quite dominant when she wants to. I don't think anyone is going to lack any action under her iron grip. ;)

----