A new game desired...

Started by Nothing, June 13, 2006, 05:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

OK, I need a bunch of guys for this one...
But, I'm a little to shy to discuss this out in the open...

Changed it a bit, if anyone is interested, please see this topic :
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=6041.0

Nothing

Possible Players so far

Aysleen - definite yes
Silvestine - definite yes

Nothing

Well, I have two players so far...I guess we could get this started tonight or tomorrow...
I'll definitly have more time tomorrow...
Um, how do you guys think we should do this?

Plus, I'm always open to new ones coming in later. :) And I'm very welcoming :)

Aysleen

Uh -- you don't have an outline planned out?
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Nothing

Well, not yet...Honestly, I was over at Chyoo, reading various stories, and that was the theme of one of them and I thought it sounded kinda fun...
Haven't really made up a story line yet, but I'm sure I will before tomorrow when I go to work (which is when I do most of my posting, cause I'm there for 5 hours and I have nothing better to do than sit on the internet writing dirty stories :) )

Aysleen

lol -- I hear  you...except I'm at work for 8 hours writing dirty stories ;)
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.

Nothing

lol, I wish I had a full time job...although, I'm not really complaining, since I get paid a pretty good wage for my 5 hours of dirty stories..plus, I work for my dad, and he's easy to fool :)

Nothing

Have you ever read "The Story of O", just out of curiosity?

Aysleen

nope - I kinda know what its about though
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Nothing

Well, basically, this chick is taken by her boyfriend to this house where she's stripped and chained to a wall...I haven't read it in a while, so the details are a little fuzzy...
But I know she gets used by a string of men...and she's almost always blindfolded and helpless, which I'd like my char to be...they use whips and chains and clamps and such a lot, which I'm not such a huge fan of...
I know that by the end, she's injected into this "society" type thing where she always has to wear a ring so other male members of the society can recognize her, and she can never wear underwear so that she's always ready for them whenever they choose...

kasen03

*grins* Hey Nothing :)

Story of O was quite an interesting read..

On the topic of those 'epic' stories.. have you read any of the 'beauty' series?  It's sortof a similar light.. it's starting with the tale of "Sleeping Beauty" and quickly digresses much into the same theme of Story of O :)

This roleplay of yours sounds interesting :D

Aysleen

I did read all the Beauty books...written by Anne Rice under her alias...they may entail a bit more humiliation though, than what would be wanted here.
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Nothing

Heh, I run a game based off the Sleeping Beauty books here, actually :)
I love those books