The Asylum (NC, EX, & BDSM) RESTARTED! Now a big game!

Started by persephone325, July 29, 2012, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Since you're overflowing with female charaters. Do you need a  male  doctor or patient?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

persephone325

We need both. Preferably sadistic male docs. There's currently a player who has 3 characters to accommodate for the patients.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lady Temptress

Hi there! Can I play a female patient & a female doctor also? Pleaseeeeee??? :P
Lady Dreamer

Prince Truhan

the doctor sure, as far as the patient, can you tell us what you had in mind?

Lady Temptress

I asked if I can be a female doctor and a patient, but I haven't been given any acknowlgement or reply.
Lady Dreamer

Clio

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 07, 2012, 03:46:07 PM
I asked if I can be a female doctor and a patient, but I haven't been given any acknowlgement or reply.

Truhan replied to you hours ago.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Lady Temptress

I'm sorry. I didn't see his reply. I'll look for it. Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

Clio

Quote from: Prince Truhan on September 07, 2012, 09:24:42 AM
the doctor sure, as far as the patient, can you tell us what you had in mind?

It's right there. It was the one right before your most recent one. Can you not see it?

Lady Temptress

I couldn't see it. But I see it now what you quoted for me. Thank you, Christa. I can play a doctor. As for the patient, I haven't figured that out yet. XD
Lady Dreamer

Clio

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 07, 2012, 03:57:18 PM
I couldn't see it. But I see it now what you quoted for me. Thank you, Christa. I can play a doctor. As for the patient, I haven't figured that out yet. XD

I think starting with one would be a good idea, so you can go ahead and make the doctor if you wish. As for the patient, you might want to wait until you're established in the game.

Lady Temptress

Good idea, Christa and okay. where do I post my character profile sheet?
Lady Dreamer

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

persephone325

I don't know.

Demonica

I see this is a bit of an older thread, but I'm terribly interested in joining this thread. Is this still accepting female doctors??

persephone325

Yes indeed! The pace has slowed down quite a bit, but we're hoping fresh faces can bring new life to the game. :)
I don't know.

Demonica

Quote from: persephone325 on October 09, 2012, 10:24:45 PM
Yes indeed! The pace has slowed down quite a bit, but we're hoping fresh faces can bring new life to the game. :)

Excellence!! I actually work in a psych ward so this will totally be awesome!

persephone325

I don't know.

Gekido

are you looking for male patients with multiple personality disorders?

persephone325

Quote from: Gekido on October 09, 2012, 10:46:34 PM
are you looking for male patients with multiple personality disorders?

Male patients, yes. DID, no. There's far too many patients with that in play already. Sorry.
I don't know.

Gekido

Mmm I had a character already planned out and written. Anyways if I come up with something I will post it

persephone325

I don't know.

Demonica

Name: Alexys Layne
Orientation: Straight
Specialty: Personality and Mood Disorders, Addiction/Rehabilitation
Years of experience: Alexys has been working as a medical doctor for five years. Spending all of her past time in an outpatient counciling center, she is thrilled to have landed a job at a pretegious medical facility. As a graduate with honors and a practicing resume including Medical Director, Alexys is not to be underestimated. While she is warm and welcoming on the outside, she is as cruel at heart as they come. She is sadistic and hateful when noncompliance with treatments and procedures is a problem. She is well established within the BDSM community as a Domme and has two live-in subs. She works closely with other well known Dommes in the area and often refers her patients to others, as an extensive part of therapy.
Appearance: Alexys is a trim and fit and we'll groomed woman. At 5'10" and 134 pounds, she towers over others in heels. Her signature accessory are in fact her heels, in which she wears constantly while on the job and off. Her hair is shoulder length and jet black with blond highlights.

History: Alexys entered medical school after graduating early with double Masters in Psychology and Biology. She is severely smart and as lethal as she is intelligent. She is very active in the alternative arts and society and has rewritten dress codes to accomodate her tattoos and piercings and alternative dress. She has been recognized for her studies in human reform as demonstrated by her research in nontraditional exchanges. Her patients have called her cruel and heartless yet are very loyal and dedicated. 
Personality: Beauty and intelligence meets cruelity and manipulation with Domme background. Those that meet her for the first time often flock to her and she a vibrant addition to any practice.
Anything Else?: Nope. I'm very open to everything.

Clio

Quote from: Demonica on October 09, 2012, 11:31:38 PM
Name: Alexys Layne
Orientation: Straight
Specialty: Personality and Mood Disorders, Addiction/Rehabilitation
Years of experience: Alexys has been working as a medical doctor for five years. Spending all of her past time in an outpatient counciling center, she is thrilled to have landed a job at a pretegious medical facility. As a graduate with honors and a practicing resume including Medical Director, Alexys is not to be underestimated. While she is warm and welcoming on the outside, she is as cruel at heart as they come. She is sadistic and hateful when noncompliance with treatments and procedures is a problem. She is well established within the BDSM community as a Domme and has two live-in subs. She works closely with other well known Dommes in the area and often refers her patients to others, as an extensive part of therapy.
Appearance: Alexys is a trim and fit and we'll groomed woman. At 5'10" and 134 pounds, she towers over others in heels. Her signature accessory are in fact her heels, in which she wears constantly while on the job and off. Her hair is long, curly and jet black with blond highlights.
History: Alexys entered medical school after graduating early with double Masters in Psychology and Biology. She is severely smart and as lethal as she is intelligent. She is very active in the alternative arts and society and has rewritten dress codes to accomodate her tattoos and piercings and alternative dress. She has been recognized for her studies in human reform as demonstrated by her research in nontraditional exchanges. Her patients have called her cruel and heartless yet are very loyal and dedicated. 
Personality: Beauty and intelligence meets cruelity and manipulation with Domme background. Those that meet her for the first time often flock to her and she a vibrant addition to any practice.
Anything Else?: Nope. I'm very open to everything.

Can you please add a picture or the name of a model?

Demonica