Ryven's M/M Emporium

Started by Ryven, November 19, 2008, 10:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Hello all interested parties!

Looking for another RP to start but don't have very many ideas.  If you'd like a partner for a MxM RP, send me  PM and we can see if we can work something out.

See plots below--¬
                             |
                             |
                             V

Lighter Plots
Alone Together <--- ***New***
Genre: Modern
[Bondage, Age gap, S/m]

A college age young man and a widower in his late 30s become friends.  Perhaps the college guy moved in next door while he went to classes for the fall, but the older man has owned the house for years now.  They meet at a party and find commonality in the fact that they've both lost someone as well as other interests.  As it turns out, the young man is studying in the field that the older man works in.  They meet to help in his studies.  Their connection deepens.  The anniversary of his wife's death is hard, but having a new friend helps him forget.  He feels kindred and comfort.  Maybe it's the missing intimacy.  Maybe it's the alcohol he drank.  Or maybe there is something there after all, but as luck would have it, they shared a spontaneous kiss when the young man was putting his drunk neighbor in bed.  They try to navigate what it means and if they both want more.

PM me to work out more specifics.

Heavier Plots
You thought you got away
Genre: Modern
[D/s, bondage, NC, rough, femboy, kinks up for discussion]

The general idea is a younger guy (18-19) had finally gotten out of a bad relationship.  It was borderline abusive if not going into fully abusive.  His ex, now separated for 2 years, had gotten involved with a group of wealthy guys who had encouraged him to take 'what was his' like they did, so he shows up at his ex's home/apartment and kidnaps him away.

The plot from there could be brainstormed, but I picture it a rough time for the young guy (who I'd like to write).  He'd be made to serve his ex/kidnapper.  He'd be dressed up for him (this is the femboy part).  The involvement of the men who encouraged him to do this could also be a plot point where they are introduced as well.  Some of the details need tuning, but I think it's a good start.  I think they'd be at a remote location such as a small mountain town outside the busier tourist city for skiing.  The kidnapper would be older, probably by about 15 years.  The young guy liked older men, and this was his first relationship.  He fell for the guy and was in love, and despite what abuse he endured, he kept staying until he finally left with help from friends.  Now he has no support group in his new location where he is under heavy watch and control by his ex/kidnapper.

Salvage - TAKEN
Genre: Sci-Fi
[D/s, NC, Dub con, rough, kinks up for discussion]

Shamelessly based on the dystopian future of the game Hardspace Shipbreaker.  Essentially, I'm looking at a story with 2 main characters, one a veteran ship salvager and another a newbie.  It is hard, hazardous, and dangerous work.  The veteran salvager would be hardened and a roughneck.  He isn't book-smart, but he knows a lot about ships and how to take them apart.  The newbie could be subject to a bit of 'hazing' as the new guy.  Perhaps it goes too far?  Up for discussion on where the story goes, but I'm picturing a D/s setup where the newbie is sexually and perhaps completely submissive to the veteran.  I have other ideas we can discuss.  PM for more details.

Meeting Daddy
Genre: Modern Fiction
[D/s, NC, Dub con, Coercion, Chastity, Emasculation and a touch of feminization]

Looking for a story involving a step-father and step-son getting into a secret and unorthodox relationship.  The step-son would be either have just graduated HS or entering college.  His mother talked to them both and wanted them to develop a good relationship together.  Little did the step-son know that the relationship would entail many things he hadn't even anticipated.  I would like to play the step-son in this story.  PM to work out details.

Survival at All Costs
Genre: Sci Fi
[Any on my on, and most on my maybes list]

A colony of criminals exists on a near desolate planet.  It was once a mining colony, but now with the resources stripped, it has been transitioned into a dumping ground for criminals in that vicinity of space.  It is corporately owned and government subsidized, but the money hardly ever makes it to its intended purpose of upkeep of the colony.  Those on the planet survive by means of brute force, shrewd manipulation, or their own specialty of knowledge that allows them to thrive in that environment.  Still, those who can't fight are either killed or subjugated by the more powerful.  Small groupings of prisoners popped up over the years that it continues to be utilized, a leader among each who keeps them all in line and schemes to keep them alive.

The story for this would be my character having been sentenced to life on the planet.  What his crime is could be something rather white collar or maybe he was merely subject of a corporate plot to be taken out (maybe he knew something he shouldn't have, maybe he was a competitor to a rival organization, or maybe he committed financial crimes with a group and became the scapegoat when they were all found out).  MC is not a fighter, so he is immediately mugged for whatever possessions he has which isn't much.  The mugger would decide to just kill him then, thinking that one less person on the planet to fight over resources.  In his desperation, MC begs for his life, stating he'll do anything not to be killed.  The mugger decides to bring him back to the leader of their group.  The leader, finding him of little use, makes him convince them to keep him alive, reluctantly agreeing to be their 'slave' in a manner of speaking.

I'm looking for someone to play one or more characters.  My character would be sub to yours.  PM for more details.

Hero Worship - From the 'Discontinued Plots' archive
Genre: Realistic Fiction
[D/s, NC, Coercion, Chastity, Emasculation and a touch of feminization]

A high school aged boy awaits his sister's return from college where she has been for the past year, and when she returns, she brings her new fiancee with her.  The fiancee is quite attractive and hunky, inadvertently catching the eye of the young boy.  He begins wanting to impress his soon-to-be brother-in-law.  At first, the man shrugs it off, but his hidden dominant side, which only the young boy's sister knows about, spurs him to have a little fun with the boy.  In the beginning, he only asks trivial things, but later, the man's requests turn to commands involving more taboo actions.  Their relationship grows into something neither of them had expected, and they begin hiding their bond from the rest of the family...

(I would like to play the high school boy in this one.  PM me if interested.)

The Facility
Genre: SciFi, Fantasy
[Exotic, Extreme]

The complex was a state of the art hidden structure built into the side of a mountain.  It was created by a corporation for the sole purpose of research and development though as the money piled up, so did the ambitions.  The company began to expand into areas beyond improving products and into more experimental ideas.  As the years past, a new division was opened in the facility as a new wing was added for top secret experimentation.  It was merely labeled 'The Facility' colloquially by those who worked there.  There was a clear division between those who worked in The Facility and those who didn't.  In fact, there was no real connection between the two areas of the complex.  Some outside The Facility didn't even know it was there.  A small town nearby had pretty much been created to house, feed, and entertain the workers of the complex during their off-time.

Enter MC, a newly hired facilities night guard.  His task was to be present in The Facility during evening hours after the general staff had left.  He wasn't entirely sure what went on, but he would roam the halls every hour in between monitoring the many cameras.

When a new experiment was brought in, he was given specific instructions to stay out of the control room where the normal staff sat during the day.  One evening, through either curiosity or perhaps whatever it was inside calling to him, he entered where he would find a 'being' being held inside a windowed containment cell.

This story would detail how MC is slowly manipulated to let the being free.  The creature/being/alien/monster would manipulate, use, and perhaps even mentally control MC for its own purposes up to and including using him for procreation.  That is where the exotic/extreme component comes in.  After a couple of months of this, the organization/corporation finds out one way or another.  This causes MC to be taken in for experimentation of his own.

I'm looking for someone to write the creature and some of the doctors/scientists.  I will be writing the guard and some of the doctors/scientists when it comes to experimentation on the creature.

Kinks: D/s, mpreg/oviposition, mild mind control, possible transformation
Smut/Plot ratio: 50/50 or there about.

TBD
Genre: SciFi, Fantasy
[Exotic, Extreme]

Looking for something involving monster x human.  Could be consensual all the way to NC, dub-con.  For whatever reason, these two characters are thrust together, and through necessity, the monster must use the human as a host for his eggs.  This would involve oviposition/mpreg.  Could be an alien encounter that's unexpected.  Could be an adventurer stumbling into a lost temple/cave/ruin that holds some elder being.  Could be a chance encounter with a demon.  Whatever the case, the human bears the monster's offspring and is tied to him henceforth.  He must reconcile what his new existence is and his new role regarding being the concubine for this thing as well as the offspring he delivers.  I would be playing the human, and I'm looking for some kind of male presenting monster.  I'm fine with tentacles and all sorts of different ways the monster can manifest.  We can discuss it and see where it goes.  PM for more and discussion.

I'm not much for plot creation, so this is all I have for now.  I'll update more later.

Ryven

~Discontinued Plots~

The Parasite
Genre: SciFi
[Exotic]

The year is 2378.  Humans have reached out to the vast expanse of space and continue to explore still.  Colonies have been set up in a wide area in any inhabitable planet or moon that has been discovered in an effort to set up an insurance policy for the human race.  The Earth has become riddled with pollution and all of its natural resources have reached peak exploitation.  Food production has peaked and declined, making it a high priced commodity.  Riots in the varying colonies have become common, and some have even taken the liberty of seceding from the 'Human Territories' because they can no longer rely on the disorganized government who expanded too fast for its own good.  Amidst all this chaos, a colony ship named the Centurion approaches a newly discovered planet in the outer reaches of their exploration.  Among the first to reach the planet's surface to survey the habitability more closely is a marine named Gregory.  To make sure all precautions are taken, the recon team is equipped with protective gear (a much more advanced and futuristic version of a hazmat suit).  Gregory's suit has a malfunction though.  The respiration system fails along with the failsafe put in place.  He inhales the microorganisms that currently inhabit the planet and were initially thought to be benign akin to Earth's own bacteria.  As the colonization process continues, he begins to discover that they are anything but benign.

(I left out certain details on purpose to keep from ruining the story.  If you're interested though, PM me and I can let you in on what the big secret is.  I intend to play Gregory in this scenario.  I am looking for a partner to play another marine who routinely fools around with Gregory.)

The Devil's Quarry
[NC, Exotic]

A guy, who has been having a string of one-night stands, sets up yet another with a mysterious gentleman.  The gentleman warns that this will be unlike any other he has experienced, but the guy accepts anyway.  They meet and begin to satisfy their sexual appetites, but when the gentleman reveals his more kinkier side, the guy comes to a revelation that he has gotten in way over his head.  By this time, it is too late, however.  His body is put to the limits, and in the end, his soul could be in danger...

(I will be playing the gentleman/demon in this, but I'm looking for someone to play a confident bottom used to getting what he wants.  Also, while this may not necessarily be extreme, it will involve several kinks not listed on my "On" list.  I have not listed them because I am not sure just where to put them on my list yet.  I would like to explore them some more.  PM me if interested, and I'll give you the list of things I have in mind for the guy.)

The Crimson Dawn
Genre: Low-fantasy
[NC, D/s, possibly others]

The seas were once an open domain where only the brave dared to tread, but the times are changing.  With the ascension of a new king came the decree of a new order where the law is carved in stone, and those who would dare defy them were deprived of their life no matter what the reason.  Piracy was all but eradicated, and only a proud few pirates remained.  The world was running out of places to hide, but as the spoils became more lucrative, so did the stakes. 

There was only one notable pirate left still pillaging within the Sea of Embers, so named for the volcanoes inhabiting the territories surrounding it.  Captain Hayes was the commander of the Crimson Dawn, so named because it struck at the break of day, leaving the sea stained with blood in its wake.  The king had been hunting him for a few months now with no success.  Becoming desperate, the king offers Hayes and his crew a full pardon for all crimes in exchange for turning over the Crimson Dawn to the monarchy.  Hayes faces a tough decision for he loves the sea, but he feels a fierce loyalty to his crew.  He would gladly give up the ship if his crew asked him, but before any decision can be made, disaster strikes.  The king is murdered, and Hayes is framed for it.

(An RP can start really at almost any point in this.  I havn't actually laid out both characters here, but one of them will be Captain Hayes.  PM me if you're interested and we can work on ideas for the character to play opposite him.)

Mercenary for Hire
Genre:Sci-fi
[Up for discussion]

Marrick is an accomplished and skilled mercenary/smuggler who is famous or rather infamous in the galaxy.  A wealthy collector enlists his services to retrieve a rare artifact which was unearthed on a recently discovered planet.  The collector takes great caution doesn't fully trust Marrick, so to ensure his investment, he only pays half of the money upfront as well as sending one of his own operatives along with Marrick.  The two show initial animosity, but they eventually become more...comfortable with each other as they complete the job.  However, they discover a dark secret about the artifact, and the duo is thrust into something they do not fully understand.

(The two characters will be Marrick and the other operative here.  PM for further details and development.)

Father Figure
[Up for discussion]

A middle aged man (40-50) befriends a teen in his last year of high school.  The two spend more and more time together and eventually their relationship becomes more than what they thought it would.  With their feelings growing for each other, it becomes harder and harder for each to hide their relationship from those around them.

(This RP can be done a variety of ways.  The relationship could come about because of mutual feelings or it could be brought about because of manipulation by one party or the other.  The older man could be any number of people from a teacher at the school, a neighbor, or even the boy's father.  The nature of the relationship could also go many ways e.g. D/s, NC, blackmail, mutual love, and others.  This scenario is very flexible, so if you're interested, PM me with ideas.  I'd like to play the boy in a more submissive role, and I already have an idea of how the older man will look.)

Man's Best Friend
Genre: Exotic Fiction
[NC, D/s, others]

There are both humans and anthropomorphic animals in a world much like modern Earth.  In a moderate sized urban area, a canine humanoid crashes a party looking for another hard body to have his way with.  His usual tactic of serving his target a roofie cocktail works like a charm, and in the bathroom upstairs, he has his way with the semi-conscious human.  The young guy regains full consciousness with a dream-like recollection of what happened and begins a slight obsession about his experience.  The canine man finds himself wanting more than just the taste he got at the party and begins stalking the guy to the point of breaking into his apartment and waiting for him to return so he can have round 2.  They begin a strange relationship with the canine actually taking 'possession' of the guy, and their story unfolds from there...

(I would like to play the human and would like the canine humanoid to be strict and unyielding who isn't afraid to take what he wants.  PM me for further details.)

Hero Worship
[D/s, NC, Coercion]

A high school aged boy awaits his sister's return from college where she has been for the past year, and when she returns, she brings her new fiancee with her.  The fiancee is quite attractive and hunky, inadvertently catching the eye of the young boy.  He begins wanting to impress his soon-to-be brother-in-law.  At first, the man shrugs it off, but his hidden dominant side, which only the young boy's sister knows about, spurs him to have a little fun with the boy.  In the beginning, he only asks trivial things, but later, the man's requests turn to commands involving more taboo actions.  Their relationship grows into something neither of them had expected, and they begin hiding their bond from the rest of the family...

(I would like to play the high school boy in this one.  PM me if interested.)

Castaways
Genre: Undecided
[NC and others]

Two men become stranded on an uncharted island, and eventually one's desires become too much.  In an unsuspecting moment, one takes the other by force...

(There are many details of this that I havn't fleshed out just because there are so many ways this RP could go.  PM me if you are interested and/or have ideas.)

The Rise of Chaos
Genre: Sci fi/Fantasy
[Romance, rivalry, and others]

The evidence of heaven and hell remains well hidden in the mortal world, but a storm is coming.  There is a third faction which few pay attention to and often underestimate.  Odd occurrences begin to happen in the world...disappearances, robberies, murders.  These may not seem odd, but when looked at closer, they reveal a dark secret.  The two opposing forces of heaven and hell become suspicious of the events.  Each sends an emissary or investigator to find out what is happening because a disturbance in their ability to monitor the mortal world bodes unwell for each.  One angel and one demon are sent each from their respective planes of existence to complete the task of investigating, and oddly enough, are each sent to the same starting point where they meet.  A short battle yields a draw and a revelation of each combatant's intentions.  The two reluctantly work together to find the cause of the disturbances, until something changes in the fabric of the mortal plane and all contact and travel in and out of it is blocked.  The two become trapped in a conflict which neither side expected...

(Obviously, the two characters would be the angel and demon.  Each would have a human and natural form so that they could remain undetected by the other humans.  I'm not sure of the exact conflict just yet, but if you're interested, PM me and we can work it out.)

Myth Become Reality
Genre: Modern w/ Fantasy aspects
[Undecided]

An average guy (college student, wage slave, etc) meets a nice guy who he thinks is the one for him.  They date and get to know each other, but when the time for recreational activities in the bedroom comes about, his dream guy has a secret he's been hiding.  He's actually a satyr.

(I will play either role here.  I'm not sure what direction to take in this nor what type of RP [i.e. NC, D/s, etc].  PM if interested and/or have ideas.)

Feral Friends
Genre: Modern w/ fantasy aspects.
[NC, others]

Two guys (maybe in college, maybe in high school, maybe even a little older) have known each other for a long time, since they were children in fact.  Both are gay, but neither knows this about the other.  One night, during a full moon, one of the guys is out late (coming back from a bar or party).  His best friend couldn't make it for...unknown reasons.  Soon after he leaves the party, he gets the feeling that someone is watching or following him.  He would be right...
As he takes a shortcut through the park, he is attacked by a large furry beast, part-humanoid and part wolf (or bear).  The attack is not what it seems, however.  He escapes with only a bite to show for it, but a confusing and pleasant memory of the incident.  His life begins to change after that night, and his friend seems to know more about it than he lets on...

(So, yay for were-wolves(bears).  I'll play either part, and in case it's not clear enough, the one guy is attacked by his friend who is a were-wolf/bear who is then turned into a were-wolf/bear himself.  It can start before or after the attack (preferably before), however all the details about what happens after the attack aren't set in stone.  I'd like them to eventually find out that each of them is gay and a were-wolf, and the one who was attacked will find out that his friend is the one who attacked him.  Hope that makes sense.  PM if interested.)

Apocalyptic Survival
Genre: Modern to Futuristic
[Bon, NC, Exotic, possibly Ex]

A rift has been torn open in the very fabric of time and space, and demonic forces have been pouring into the world for nearly a decade.  Two men find themselves thrust together in a battle for survival in a world where human life is on the verge of being extinguished.  Pockets of resistance have survived, but there are a few of those who remain alone but strong.  The long dead have risen to reinforce the legion of the damned while the initial demons who had invaded have moved on across the planet to lay waste wherever they go.

(I have intended this to be a bit like the scenario of Hellgate: London, if you've ever heard of that game.  It can take place at the very beginning when the rift opens or later on after the initial invasion.  If it is done at the beginning, the two (or possibly three) characters could be very different in their backgrounds.  i.e. an ex-military operative, a business man, (and maybe a third).  I would like one of them to be of some military/combat training as it will lend to them surviving better through the entire crisis.  I'm not sure how it will end, but I can see where various elements can come into play in the exotic and Ex arena.)

Warhammer: A Chosen Prisoner
Genre: Fantasy
[Bon, NC, possibl Ex]

During a seige of the Empire city of Praag, a Chosen of Tzneetch takes a human prisoner.

(I don't have an exact plot for this, but I do want the two characters to be a Chosen and the other to be a normal human.  Chosen are part of the Chaos Humans which are basically humans tainted by the power of Tzneetch the god of chaos.  They look much like normal humans except their eerie purple glowing eyes and their darker skin.  Chosen are rather beefy in build and quite strong.)

Master and Pup
Genre: Present day
[D/s, Bon]

The specifics of the scene I leave until later since my main goal behind this is to experiment with puppy play with my character playing the part of the puppy.  I am tentatively planning for this to only be a short RP, but if I see that I like how things are going, it can carry on longer.  I'm looking for one dominant male to play opposite my character.

Finding a Stray
[D/s, Bon, other]

A master who already has one pup decides to take in another.  The two pups start to struggle with who is at the top in their small pack.  While the master isn't looking, displays of dominance and aggression begin to occur between the two.  Eventually, the master finds out his pups are acting very badly and must discipline them both.  There is still tension as they vie for the attention of their master.  It is a slow road of training until they both can learn to live and accept one another until finally they become like the good pups that master wants them to be.

(In this there will be three characters, a master and his two pups.  The puppy play will likely not be as hardcore as it could be.  I don't find that a human acting exactly like a dog is enjoyable, so rather, they will both be doing dog behaviors such as barking, sitting, eating from a bowl on the floor.  However, they will be allowed to talk and walk on two legs on occasion especially when the  master asks them of something.  This could possibly be played with 3 players, but I'm not counting on it.  If not 3 players then I will write the role of the master and one of the pups.)

The Duel
Genre: Fantasy/SciFi
[Bon, Light]

Two men, one a highly skilled warrior and head of the guard and the other a seemingly innocent and mundane peasant, have been good friends since childhood.  There is an unrequited love between them that neither has spoken about, but there are past scars they both bear.  The king is on his death bed, and on the eve of his death, a shadowy figure slips into the castle to steal the royal scepter, an ancient artifact which holds great magic and the key to the throne and the king's power.  The thief has incapacitated the guards save the head of the guard who gives chase to the thief.  They duel in the courtyard with their skill seeming equal.  They trade blows, and during a decisive strike, the head of the guard pulls the mask from the thief's face to reveal it is his childhood friend and secret love.  He is too startled to continue, allowing him to escape...

(So, I have a start to this story, but I'm unsure of where to take it from here.  I'm willing to play either role on this one.  I just need someone else to play the other role.  If you have any ideas of where to take the story from here, I would love to hear them.  I haven't thought further than the events given above, so if it sparks your interest, I am all ears.  Please PM if interested.)

Test Subject
Genre:Modern/Realistic/SciFi
[Bon, Extreme]

Wanted: Male between 18 - 25 years of age.  Must be in good health.  Must be  currently enrolled in the University.
Why: To participate in a scientific study.  Details will be given upon subject approval.  All eligible participants are subject to a comprehensive medical exam.
When: End of the current semester.  See Dr. Lassiter to schedule.
Where: Building 135, 5th floor.  Biochemistry Lab 1
Compensation: Those completing the study will be rewarded course credit and monetary compensation.  Partial compensation is not given for subjects who do not complete the study.

(This is intended to go into the extreme section for what I have in mind.  It will contain medical play to say the least along with slight transformation.  I will give full details in PM.  I am looking for a test subject in this case who will be bound and subject to Dr. Lassiter's medical and scientific experiments to understand and enhance the male reproductive system.  This could be a one-shot or a longer RP, depending on what my partners would like to do.)

The Job Interview

Details can be found here.

Hard Up
[D/s, Bon, NC, Incest]

A father and son have a tenuous relationship.  With his father and mother divorced, the son has decided to live with his father given that he was of age to decide for himself which to reside with.  During the time he spent living with his father, his grades in school were not the best.  His father becomes frustrated with his son's behavior and lack of concern for his academic performance.  This combined with his own frustration of a failed marriage and trying to make ends meet brings him to a decision which will change the relationship he has with his son drastically.

The father has a good friend who runs an amateur porn website, and with his encouragement, the father sets a trap for the son.  The father and his friend force the son into various sexual acts on camera to broadcast on the website to generate cash as well as teach the son a lesson.  It was only meant to be a one time event, but seeing how well the first video did, the two men could not say no to further torment of the young man.

(Looking for someone to play the father and friend or the son.  I'm willing to go either role for this.  I do have some interesting twists in mind the further the story goes, and am certainly willing to discuss further details.  PM if interested.)

To Tease and Torment Taken
Genre: SciFi/Fantasy
[NC, D/s, possible Bon and Ex]

A new teacher at a high school comes up against opposition when a clever yet mysterious student contests the grade the man gave him on a school project.  When the teacher refuses to change the grade, strange occurrences begin to happen that impact his life.  It all becomes clear why when a vivid dream brings him the image of the mysterious student and a dark message with him.

(I don't want to spoil too much of what I have in mind, but I will be playing the role of the student in this one.  PM me if interested.)

Obsession
[Bon, NC, possible D/s and Ex]

Two young men meet and become friends.  Slowly, over the course of a few weeks, their friendship grows closer.  They share some intimate conversations where one reveals he is gay, and the other is straight and very accepting.  The gay man becomes obsessed with his friend, demanding more of his time.  The straight man is understanding and tries to be accommodating until he lands a new girlfriend.  The gay man becomes jealous and unstable.  He has an outburst, telling his friend that he needs him, but when his friend fails to deliver, the gay man devises a plan to have him all to himself.

(I am okay to play either role in this, and it could be switched up in any kind of variation such as gay man/gay man or straight man/straight man where one is simply just obsessed which would involve sexual experimentation.  There will definitely be kidnapping, bondage, and NC.  It could end up going any number of ways where they both find they end up romantically involved, where one ends up despising the other, or any other eventuality.  Extreme elements could easily be added depending on how twisted the kidnapper is.  PM if interested).

Transformed Taken
Genre: Modern Fantasy
[D/s, Bon, possible NC, transformation]

A new family moves into an old neighborhood where the houses have been established for years.  They have they have been renovated to keep up their old world charm while still being functional except for one which never seemed to show any signs of wear and tear.  This new family has a son (age 16-17).  He's an average kid, a skateboarder, gets decent grades in school and doesn't start much trouble.  One evening when his parents are away, his dog gets out without a leash and finds its way to this oddly pristine house.  It's owner, an older man (30s-40s), finds the dog and is found by the young man with the dog obediently sitting at his feet...a strange journey starts from there.

(I can play either role in this one, and I intend for the transformation aspect to happen to the young man.  PM me for details on what I exactly have planned.)

Victim of Circumstance
[Bon, possible NC]

During a large scale robbery or heist, a man is taken hostage by the head of the gang of criminals.  At first he is uncooperative and disdains their every action, particularly the man who took him, but as they interact, he slowly becomes involved in their clever schemes until he is planning their next big job along side the man who had taken him...who is also now his lover.

(I can play either role in this one and I'd like both main roles to switch during the sexual parts.  Multiple partners may or may not occur given that there will be additional gang members.  We'll decide that if there is interest.  PM me if interested, as always).

[b]A Debt Owed: Krampus[/b]
Genre: Mythical Fantasy
[Bon, NC]

A naughty teenage boy gains the ire of the Krampus after denouncing his parents and loved ones.  He is a snobbish, spoiled brat who believes he deserves everything he wants, but the night of Christmas Eve, he is visited and tormented by the demonic Krampus who teaches him just how wrong he has been.

(This is more suited for a one-shot, but I am willing to think up more ideas to focus it into a long-term RP.  Below are some images to give an idea of what I am looking for as far as the Krampus character goes.  PM if interested.)

Enslaved
[Ex, NC, Bon]

A young man (16-19) is on a vacation cruise with his family much to his dismay.  He never wanted to come, let alone on a cruise.  His parents drag him along, managing to get a cheaper cruise on one of the smaller cruise lines.  He complained most of the trip, hoping for something more exciting.  Little did he know his wish would come true in the worst way possible.  Pirates attack the ship, rounding up all the passengers.  They did not come for money or property, they came for people.  Young and female.  The young man, however, decides to try and be brave though it backfires, causing him to be taken as the sole male back with the group of young women.  Without even a chance to say goodbye to his family, he is ushered onto another ship into a cage with the other prisoners to be whisked off into a hellish world of slavery.

(I have a rough idea of how I want this to begin and go, but after a point, I am open to how this may go.  PM for details on this and I can lay out how I want the capture, etc to go and where we might take it later.  As you can see I intend this to have some dark aspects as I have put the Ex tag with it.)

King's Folly
Genre: Low Fantasy
[Bon, NC, Light]

A young, inexperienced prince becomes king before he is ready.  He becomes too preoccupied by life's pleasures to govern his people as his uncle, the previous king, had done so graciously for many years.  Over the course of two years, he turns an already dissenting population into a revolting mob.  The people of the capital storm the castle in protest of the king's negligence to their needs.  Food is in short supply and demands for taxes have never been higher.  The only thing saving the king from certain death is his slave Gromar, an Orc. Gromar has been in the new king's service since he was a prince.  He hasn't really liked the man since he was enslaved, but he hasn't made any moved to really disobey, feeling it would be wiser to simply do as he wished for the time being.  It wasn't all bad at times since Gromar turned out to be the king's pleasure slave in addition to his normal duties.  Their sexual relationship had remained hidden from everyone since orc's and humans had been forbidden by law to couple.  It was not always pleasant though.  The king was not always considerate of his slave.  Gromar had acquired more than his fair share of scars from the things the king did to him, and though he felt a certain way toward the king, saving his life from his own people who had turned against him brought up some repressed memories he had thought he would not have had a chance confront him about.

(I intend this to be a reversal of roles of sorts.  For the first part, the king will be in charge, given power by his status and law of the land.  Upon the revolution, Gromar will save him by taking him out of the castle through a hidden passage.  There, Gromar will discover that there is no one to enforce the king's rules.  I would like this to eventually end up with the two romantically seeing eye to eye, but who knows where it could go.  PM for further discussion.)

Blood Moon
Genre: SciFi/Fantasy, perhaps modern
[Bon, D/s, Possible Ex]

A young man wakes up to find himself in a strange place.  He is unsure of where or how he got there or even what had happened to him.  The circumstances of his arrival are a mystery to him.  There are vague memories that act as dreams as to what actually happened.  An older man who looks to be in his mid to late 30s arrives to tend to him, waving off most of his questions at first, but soon a slow descent into the true darkness of what has become of him.  He was never meant to be there, but he finds himself in that place just the same through acts of pity or perhaps acts of stupidity.  He has become a vampire, and must learn to deal with all that entails.  His caretaker, also a vampire, leads him along the journey of his awakening.

(I hope I gave a good idea where I'm going with this, but if not, PM me and we can work out details.  I can play either role in this one.)

Reversal of Fortune Taken
[Bon, D/s, Possible Ex]

A young man quiet and keeping to himself in college (or possibly high school) faces the adversity of being bullied.  A jock, strong, popular, and stupid (according to the young man) becomes the prime antagonist against the young man.  He is utterly humiliated by the jock in front of his peers which awakens a side of him that had long laid dormant.  He feels anger toward his enemy, who he claims the jock to be.  An opportunity arises for him to get even with his enemy, and he takes it.  The jocks slips up and is put in the opposite position for the first time in his life.  The young man relishes his new found power and begins to torment the jock, in a way, becoming a bully himself.  However, he justifies it by proclaiming it to be revenge for him and all those who were bullied before him or will be bullied in the future. 

(This is pretty straight forward, I think.  Details can be worked out for the characters and exactly what the situations between them are.  Humiliation will definitely be a factor in this one.  I'd like to include some bondage if possible and D/s plays very well into this.  Ex is optional.  I don't think this would develop into anything romantic.  It is merely a revenge story, and can be taken as far as either of us are willing to go as far as plot.  Either one-shot or full RP.)

Variation:  This could also be done differently where the seemingly quiet student takes the initiative and becomes the aggressor, using his intellect and wit to set a trap for an unsuspecting brute of a jock who he then manipulates to do what he wishes.  In essence, this would be a D/s with the smaller, weaker character taking the Dominant role by way of outsmarting the jock and turning him into his submissive.  The Dom in this case would be rather manipulative and cold, and likely put the jock through some rather odd and possibly extreme kinks.

We Will Make You Talk
Genre: Realistic Fiction, possibly Sci-fi
[NC, Bon, or Ex]

A young man is mistakenly taken into custody while on vacation in a foreign city.  He is interrogated about an international incident that he was never a part of.  During his interrogation, the law takes a backseat to his human rights, and he is treated in a less than civil matter.  When the government organization  finds that he will not talk, they dispose of him.  He is sent to a small prison or camp where labeled 'enemies of the state' are kept until they will either talk or die in custody.

(I've let it pretty vague, but themes in this will include more extreme elements.  Check my o/o for details on which and feel free to PM me for more detailed info along those lines.  I've designed this to be able to  figure out the more important details when character concepts are decided like what the incident was, the overall view on criminals in the country, and things of that nature.)

Halo: A Spartan One-shot
Genre: Sci-fi
[Light]

A Spartan and small team of special ops soldiers are sent on an important mission.  They walk into a trap waiting for them which leads all but the spartan and one of the soldiers to escape alive.  With no radio contact due to interference, they only have each other to keep safe from the Covenant while they make their way to the extraction point.  There is only one chance for them to escape alive and only 24 hours to make it for their escape.

(This takes place in the Halo universe.  I will play either role for this, and I would like it to be a one shot.  I intend for there to be some kind of intimate interaction between the spartan and the special ops soldier sometime after their escape from the trap and before their extraction.  There is also ample time for them to learn more about each other since they will be alone.  Requirements: Since spartans are genetically modified soldiers, they are physically larger than normal humans though not to an excessive amount.)

The New Puppy
[D/s, Bon, other]

A new relationship starts out seemingly innocent between two guys.  One slowly begins to reveal more and more of his darker desires including a deep dominant streak.  His partner is unsure at first and even scared, but after much persuasion and coaxing, they both start down a path toward fulfilling each of their desires.  The dominant guy finally reveals his deepest desire to have his partner play the part of an obedient pup for him.

(You can probably see a theme starting. >_>  I've only recently learned that I'm into puppy play.  I would like to play the submissive guy who becomes the pup in the end.  This could be done as a one-shot as well though some details would have to be established in the beginning.)

Under the Basarji Sun Taken
Genre: Fantasy
[Human/Exotic - Light or Bon]

Two kingdoms are in a tenuous truce.  One, the Zanuire, a people thriving in the heart of the Basarji desert, seek answers in secrecy.  Answers which may decide the fate of the Zanuirian nation.  The other, the Vrechtur, a people living in the hills and mountains directly west of their Zanuirian neighbors, have just crowned a new emperor, one who has an unquenchable thirst for conquest.  Sensing weakness, the new emperor Tobias begins, in secret, a plot to take down the kingdom of Zanuire.  Marrick, one of the Zanuirian king's most trusted men, has been patrolling the borders of the two nations for several weeks now with intent to spot any Vrecht forces which may try to pass into Zanuire undetected.  Emmerich, a lieutenant in the Vrechtur army and loyal to the late emperor, finds conflict in emperor Tobias' plan.  However, his allegiance to his nation is stronger than his personal feelings.  Emmerich and his small group of Vrecht spies slip into the Basarji desert in the night.  However, being a mountain dwelling people, they had only heard tales of the great Basarji desert.  There was a reason the Vrecht had not invaded in over 500 years.  The desert was as unpredictable as the sea.  Emmerich and his men are scattered by a fierce sandstorm.  Wandering the desert with little water and only a hope of finding the border to his home country, Marrick and the Vrecht lieutenant meet.  After a short scuffle, Marrick is able to overcome Emmerich due to his desert fatigued state.  From there, he must figure out what he will do with the Vrecht soldier.  And so, their story begins...

(I've been wanting to do something with a middle-eastern or desert setting for a while.  I've formulated the idea for this, and I'm hoping someone will find it as appealing as I did.  I would like to play Marrick.  I am looking for someone to play opposite him.  The name Emmerich is just a place holder for the character a potential partner would like to play, but I have designed the Vrecht with a vague Eastern European feel.  I would like to keep their character along those lines.  PM if interested.)

The Glade
Genre: Modern Fantasy
[Light, Bon]

A hidden glade outside the reaches of most civilized parts of the world has been the home to mythic beings for centuries.  The years go by, and the creatures come and go, traveling to other reaches, being called to other places, some even living out their lives and dying in the glade.  As time passes, two satyrs become the main inhabitants, sprouting from the central tree which grows there.  They become lovers, playing, living, and staying hidden through the passage of time together until the age of modern man when tragedy strikes the glade.  A new expansive development project encroaches upon the mythical place, trees being torn from the earth to make way for development.  In the sudden burst of activity, one of the satyrs dies tragically, being held in the other's arms until he no longer breathes.  The remaining satyr runs in the cover of darkness as the machines continue to work until he stumbles upon a lone construction worker who had wandered from job site to take a leak.  So the story begins...

(I will play either part here.  The story can go many directions, so I wont nail one down just yet.  PM if interested.)

Title: Descent

Tags: Extreme, Non-Con, Tentacles, Demonic Sex, Urethral Sounding (by tentacle/demonic intruder), Anal Training (by tentacle), Anal Stretching (by tentacle), Slight Transformation, Rough Sex, Blood & Violence (non-sexual), Horror Ending

Setting: Modern Horror

Synopsis: A stereotypical straight high school jock (within site rules please) comes in contact with a demonic presence when taking a wrong turn during a Halloween haunted house visit.  The demon has a long night of hardcore fun with the jock until he passes out.  The jock will wake up in his bed as if nothing happened, but over the next couple of weeks, he will find out that the 'nightmare' he thought he'd had was actually reality.  The demon is far from over, and it is too late for him.

Title: Transferred to Orc High

Tags: Dub-con, D/s, Bondage, Size Difference, Oral, Anal, Anal Virginity, Race Difference (OrcxHuman), Possible Multiple Partners at once, More as wanted

Setting: Modern Day AU where Orcs and Humans both exist, High School Setting with all characters 16 y/o or older.

Scenario: My character, a human, has just moved to a predominantly Orc populated area and has transferred into a predominantly Orc High School.  The relations between Orcs and Humans isn't always good, and one of the upper classman Orcs wants to have some fun with the human fresh meat.  The exact nature of this/these encounters is negotiable, but my character will be at least somewhat unwilling.  As the kinks get heavier, he will definitely start to protest more.

PM if interested.  Will included the inspirational image for this RP in PMs if interested.  It's NSFW (all characters depicted appear to comply with site rules).

Title: Forever Prince

Tags: D/s, Exotic, N/C or Dub-con

Setting: Modern Fantasy

Characters: 18 - early 20s male x several different characters along the journey both humanoid and not.

Synopsis: The world as we know it sits upon another, a shadow world.  It is much like ours but the laws that govern that world are different than ours as are it's inhabitants.  It is ruled by a grand Forever King, a being with the power of dreams and nightmares.  His court is full of loyal subjects who inhabit the Duskvale, and the lands within the Duskvale are as varied as its populace.  However, the Forever King demands a tribute.  It is his will and his curse for while he has the greatest power in Duskvale, the power he wields is limited.  He needs a tribute to both temper and strengthen his power.  He needs his Forever Prince.  This being must find their way to the Forever King, but it will be difficult.  The Forever King has not felt the presence of his Forever Prince yet...that is...until now.  Far beyond the borders of the Duskvale, he feels the faintest tug of something.  It is warm and sweet.  He yearns for it, but even with all his power, this thing must come to him willingly.  The Forever Prince is nigh immune to the power of his King.  He can only be shown the way though it is not only the King who yearns for something...

Notes: Picture Neverwhere meets Dark City (the movie).  I'm looking for a prince to play opposite my king though they will not be interacting for a long, long while.  I want someone to play the prince and work out his long journey before he finally comes face to face with his king.  PM if interested.  Lots of things negotiable here.

Ryven

Ryven

Ryven

Ryven

Ryven

MovieFreek

Man's Best Friend I really wanted to be the human.  :'(

Ryven

I've been doing a LOT of dominant roles so far, so I'd rather take some submissive ones. :/

Oliander

I'd like to try my hand at this father figure story. I love Older M/Younger M. PM me if you think we can do something.

MovieFreek

Could you make one exception? T_T

Ryven

Quote from: MovieFreek on January 08, 2009, 07:05:15 PM
Could you make one exception? T_T

Not at the moment.  If I feel later that I would be able to, I can PM you if you would like.

MovieFreek

Ryven

Ryven

Ryven

MovieFreek

How about now?  :'( I would really REALLY like to do that one plot with you.

Ryven

Give me a few days.  I have a couple of RPs that may be ending.  If so, I'll be glad to, but right now, I'm full up.  I would really love to do it, but I don't want to spread myself thin.

MovieFreek

How about now? ^_^ It's been a while sense I last talked to you.

Ciro

Nice pics Ryven! Bara is hot! Your RP ideas are pretty nifty too, but since you're busy I'll wait before I ask about one.

Ryven

Yay!  Someone else who enjoys bara. :D  Thanks for being patient.  I'll hopefully get more things going in the near future.

Ryven

Giving this a bump because I actually have room for one RP/game.  I've already contacted someone who seems interested, but if that does not work out, feel free to look over what I have so far and let me know either on here or in PM.  I am not opposed to any ideas that you have either.

Ryven

Updated: Apocalyptic Survival plot added.

Ryven

Updated: Warhammer: A Chosen Prisoner plot added.

Ryven