Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty. I think.

Guilty or Not Guilty: going to see a movie you promise to see with someone else.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty! I'm always broken hearted when people go watch movies without me or before me... I would definitely try to see to it that anyone who wanted to go could come! If we can't all go, then I would try to put it off until we could all go!

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Tried to pretend that you weren't waiting by the phone for someone to call?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

not guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: thought someone had a crush on you, but they didn't.

Mnemosyne

Considering more often than not my head gets carried away... Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Confessed your love to someone for the first time in front of others?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not guilty. I don't have the balls...figuratively and literally.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Had a celebrity crush and actually met that crush.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I don't believe I have ever met... well no I suppose I have met several celebrities, but never ones that I fancied. I am fairly certain I am far too shy to even attempt to see most of my crushes. If I saw one I might very well faint from lack of oxygen circulating to my brain. Half of my celebrity crushes are dead now... may they rest in peace.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Gotten an autograph?
Mistreated

SpiralEye

Not Guilty

Guilty or not guilty:  Have you ever done something you knew was stupid, but chose to do anyway?
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I don't know what I do is stupid until after.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Done something that had instructions, but ignored the instructions all together?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Like the Kardashians.

RedRose

Not Guilty!

Guilty or Nor Guilty: watching reality TV
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Numerion

Not guilty! Never did, never saw the appeal.

Guilty or Not Guilty: watching cartoons?
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

SpiralEye

Guilty.  I love Steven Universe.

Guilty or Not Guilty:  Have you ever found yourself struggling not to laugh at a time where you were expected to be serious (such as a wedding, or funeral)?
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Numerion

Sooo much guilty. I laugh at the most weird stuff in those times as well.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Have you ever thought for the tiny-est moment that you will burst into flames when entering a holy place?

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: avoided church.

Numerion

Guilty. One of my exes was massive on church, so when she was over I would walk her there and just sit outside and write and wait for her to get back out.

Guilty or Not Guilty: judged a person on their beliefs?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I respect them, but when I ask them to explain to me why they have them... I feel like their story falls apart. I love learning and understanding other people's viewpoints but... sometimes it can be more difficult.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Spoken in a different language just to impress someone?
Mistreated

Numerion

Guilty, I do it all the time with english!

Guilty  or Not Guilty: Spoken a different language to pretend you are not from your country (to evade a fine for example)?

Mnemosyne

Guilty, but only online via text. Although I know bits and pieces from various languages because of school or online friends, I am much too afraid to speak it aloud since I know my memory is not perfect when it comes to other languages. I would rather not embarrass myself trying to speak most languages aloud even if I do like the way other languages flow off the tongue.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Tried to translate someone's spoken words (( foreign language to your own )) into english (( or whatever might your main language be )) to try to help them?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty... do trying to understand someone's broken English count? If so I'm guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Helping someone with a lie.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Siblings. Guys cheating on girls. Friends. I don't like lying really, but I like to protect people far too much.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Had to avoid going somewhere because there were people who would harass you there?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Is a morning person.

proxy

Not guilty. Sometimes I don't even see the morning I hate it so much lol.

Guilty or not guilty: had a whole duration of time with answering someone in the way they want to because you detest them and cant be bothered to deal with them.

SpiralEye

Guilty.  That's pretty much half of my relationship with my parents.

Guilty or Not Guilty.  When you were a kid, did you ever get in trouble with your parents, but feel more horrible about disappointing your parents than about whatever your punishment was?

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I was a terrible child to punish, nothing ever felt like punishment. Could take everything from me. Could ground me. I didn't give a damn. I was always more worried about what god thought about me than my parents.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Used reverse psychology on someone successfully?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty, I have tried, but never succeeded.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Getting fast-food, because you don't want to go grocery shopping/cook.