Z's Idea List [26/2/10]

Started by The Emperor Zelos, February 14, 2010, 10:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Emperor Zelos

A few random ideas for Roleplays I get every now and then if people are interested, I am highly flexible so ideas and suggestions for changes are welcome and will be considered at minimum, any restrictions put up (gender etc) are only for the scenario i describe and will not be held absolute if the idea is modified to fit new things.

I will for now not cross out any idea upon them being filled as I do not mind running multiple of the same sort as naturally they develop differently so no matter how many are interested I am for now open to anyone.

• Demonic Company [F]
  • Unexpected Wishes [F]
  • Stealing a chromosone [F/M]
  • The overlords new domain [F]
  • New Place, New Style, New life [F/M]
  • Sissy Siblings [F&M] Craving

Demonic Company

Restrictions:

• Wanted: Female Demon Character (Person in question may be of any gender)
  • Sub/Dom: Dom or neutral, not submissive (This one is highly strict here)
  • Sex: Yes
  • Setting: Variable

Story:
A young lonely boy (16-24) acquires an old book from a dead relative that recently passed away. It being a book about magic and containing pictures of hot demonic females, he naturally not believing in magic enjoys the pictures but decieds just for the sake of a laugh to try a summoning spell out which call forth a good looking demon female and accidently ties her to him as she cannot leave close proximity to him though due to inexperience she is not tied enough so she cannot be cruel mean and whatnot. Both of them starts of on a very bad foot but slowly a relation forms between them.

Unexpected Wishes

Restrictions:

• Wanted: Female Genie Character (Person in question may be of any gender)
  • Sub/Dom: Sub or neutral, not dominant

Story:
A young adult whom recently got rejected by the girl of his dreams walks along the beach trying to forget his own missery stumbles upon a very old lamp, at first appearing completly worthless but he can just barely make out it is made from gold so he decieds taking it home and cleaning it to earn some money selling it. Upon cleaning it an attractive genie appears and like most stories will grant wishes but unlike them is much more restrictive on what can and cannot be done as the wish limit is none existent. Grand wishes cannot be done while smaller such as having tasks done can be done along with personal possessions be gained, huge items are naturally off limit. He of course being frustrated by it at first but decieds to keep her and the two develop a relation as the story progresses

Stealing a chromosone

Restrictions:

• Wanted: Female, Herm or Male
  • Sub/Dom: Neutral to Dom, not sub

Story:
A thief sneaks into a mansion in order to steal the gods that hides deep within it as a rich man lives there. Little does the thief know he whom lives in there is a magician. He gets caught and have his gender switches so he becomes the opposite gender (or herm) and have to serve the one whom he stole from.

I will be the thief in question but wether to start as a male or female matters not to me =) Whatever makes the other one better

The Overlords new domain

Restrictions:

• Wanted: Female Character (Person in question may be of any gender)
  • Sub/Dom: Neutral

Story:
An overlord awakens from a slumber cast upon him long ago/Having conquered a realm decieds to get a new one, seeing the new world (modern, past or any age fits) decieds to make it his using his magical power to control everything, taking on a mistress to please him the way he wants

Mistress is the one you would be playing

Can't Coupling Captains

Restrictions:

• Wanted: Female Character Captain (Person in question may be of any gender)
  • Sub/Dom: Neutral
  • Setting: Steampunk (other optoins are possible if they fit the story)

Story:
The new ship of the confederacy is on its first journey sailing across the skies, SS Anthraxs journey goes as planned but the plans for this craft have been over heard by a gang of pirates whom decieds to try to take whatever they can from them and launches an attack. During the intense battle something occures and both ships gets entangled into each other and is pushed far off course. eventually things settle and they crews realises they are far from home, both ships are badly damaged and the only hope to get anywhere is to work togather. Both of the captains, a female pirate captain and male military captain slowly as the adventure progresses develop feelings for each other even after a rough start

New Place, New Style, New life

Restrictions:

• Wanted: Owner character
  • Sub/Dom: Dom/Neutral
  • Setting: Any

Story:
A young boy goes on with his own little life and something odd happens, he is transported to a new world where other beings lives besides humans. To his suprise he notices eventually that he himself is no longer a human. He have become a sub species whoms body reminds of a human, lacking arms and posture change to allow a real human to ride him, or is it perhaps her now?. He is caught by those who lives there and trained to be like the kind he belongs to now and eventually purchased in which he gets to learn how it is being one of those creatures and being friend with his/her owner.

(I am open to be either male or female, and play with of either gender. Sex would be done with others like those creatures)

New Place, New Style, New life Craving

Restrictions:

• Wanted: Female and male character
  • Sub/Dom: Dom/Neutral
  • Setting: Modern

Story:
A brother and a sister lives togather, parents being long gone and they live togather on the inheritage they had gotten from the parents which had not been a small amount and garantieed a long time of peace for the two. But the sister is annoyed by how her brother constantly annoys her and doesnt respect her privacy and decieds one day she wants a sister instead so she buys something to make the brother into a sister slowly but surely. time would pass and she would change and adapt her brother into a sister, a woman whom eventually dates guys.

(You play the sister and whom ever the brother ends up dating as a girl)

PM me if interested
I do play furry creatures more often than not if nothing else is specified but i do not mind being human and i do not mind my partner being things that isnt human
I am willing to improve my writting style to any level, though guidance might be required
I DO LISTEN TO SUGGESTIONS FOR ALTERATOIN ALWAYS!

The Emperor Zelos

The Emperor Zelos

The Emperor Zelos

The Emperor Zelos

The Emperor Zelos