Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rubicon

Harley wins again! She's that awesome!

I say Xandi up next, just because.

Gensokian

Nope, 'tis I~. ^o^

Xandi, perhaps?

Harley Quinn

Sorry!

Rubicon?  I'm just trying to lure him.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rubicon

She lures so well, you know it?

Drow!

Gensokian

Nope, a Genso~.

Harley, shall it be you? *opens his arms for a hug, just in case*

Drow Denizen

Not when you didn't help me out brotha!

Rubicon!
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Harley Quinn

Sorry, he was quicker than me, Genso.  :-(

Wrong!

Rubicon?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Rubicon

Man, I totally missed out on a Genso hug. But hopefully Harley's up for one. ;)

Gen?

Gensokian

'Tis I~. *hugs Rubi since he missed it*

Harley, still want a hug?

Harley Quinn

Yes, I would.  ;D

Rubicon?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Gensokian

*hugs Harley, despite her being wrong* ~<3

Rubi, you again?

Rubicon

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

No, your rival.

I'm going to guess Harley now, out of spite.  ;D
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Rubicon

Not this time (and warning I'm about to slip off -- dinner awaits and is very late. ;)

Drow!

Gensokian

Nope, it's Genso~.

Harley, is it you?

SirSetzer

I don't think so.

Who to pick, who to pick... Harley?
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

And, from nowhere..I come.

Setzer is my guess

Harley Quinn

I'm hungry!

Rival?!  :P

Nope, just me!

Let's see... I'll just call you by Sir. I'm sure you like that, anyway.  -smirk-

Sir?
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Yes, I am here!

I'm going to guess my Playful Rival is coming on next?  ;)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences