News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for nc play (F for M)

Started by yuki92, August 23, 2015, 08:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuki92

Hello everyone, my name is Yuki.

I usually play in IM but right now my access to IM is a bit limited, so i want to play in the forum now. I open to play on PM or forum.

My English skill is.... as you can see, it's not my first language, but i'm trying my best. So i don't expect you to have a perfect English, but at least understandable, it's okay.

I usually play an Asian, mainly Japanese, because i can relate to it better.
You can ask more question about me if you want.

My number one turn on is Non consensual scene, i like to play the victim whatever the story (Not anything but mostly), just tell me your idea and i'll consider it. And i love surprise.
What i want to avoid : Scat and gore. Just can't stand it. A bit gore may be ok, but i want to avoid it.

So, here is some ideas i have :
- Exchange student : I have done this a lot, but i always love it. I'll play the girl that join student exchange program to another country. You can be either the classmate or host family. The culture shock and something like that will be awesome.

- New Actress on Hollywood: This is about an Asian actress that try to go to Hollywood. The focus will be on the behind the scene, and maybe some good steamy movie scene.

-Model : The setting is in a photoshoot of a beautiful model in a certain exotic place. She is the only female in the shooting scene, and it's quite far from the city. She didn't really care about it, but the crew started to be uneasy.

-Normal Dating : Maybe some slice-of-life in school, where a boy love a girl, he tried to catch her heart and so on. This will be totally normal life, maybe with some twist later. Maybe you can use this with exchange student theme.

-Anime convention : A beautiful cosplayer being stalked by one of the creepy fan.

-Girl with boyish attitude : I want to play a girl with boyish attitude with boyish appearance. maybe she joined military or all-boy school by mistake or by choice.

-Other - If you have any ideas that you think is interesting, just tell me... Maybe i'll love that.

- Professional Wrestling : Anything about pro wrestling, i love pro wrestling and i'm okay with either on screen or off screen story (or both of it)

- This is my character archive that i used for group game : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264474.0

It's all still vague but i want us to discuss about it together, not you play my story but we play our story. Shoot me a PM if you are interested, we can talk.

yuki92

I want to try playing on the forum again, so i did some editing and bump!

yuki92

I'm open for new RP.

And edited the opening post with the link to my character Archive.

Put the pro wrestling idea

Heedlessx

Hi there, love non-con.

At the moment I play home invasion quite a lot. Basically you can be any of your characters, perhaps exchange student would be best. I watch as everyone leaves for work in the morning and you’re the only one in the house. I break in and find you getting ready for school....

What follows is an eight hour ordeal where I and others rape you senseless and force you to help us.

yuki92