Rp serach MxM Tops and Switches wanted

Started by twerdgirl, July 11, 2014, 03:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twerdgirl

Hi I'm looking for people to rp with. Romance will be an aspect in all the rps I do, but only part of them I'm looking for someone who's on consistently. I'm not asking you to be on every day and that you reply 20 times a day, but I would like to find someone who is on more than just one day a week.

I usually bottom, but I will also switch. I'm not a dominant person in life and while my characters I are different I'm not great at being a dominant person when I rp either. My bottoms are not weak and whiny unless it's called for in the rp. Some are shy, but they also tend to be have smart mouths. All my characters are friendly and while some haven't had good lives or experiences they tend to stay strong and only break down in front of characters they grow to trust and after everything around them seems to be falling apart.

I can rp about three paragraphs, but two are my norm though I don't mind rping with people who can only do a paragraph. I only ash for no one-liners and good grammar. I'm fine with a few mistakes and having my own corrected, but I have roleplayed with people who don't check their spelling and it drove me crazy. I'm only going to put my dislikes because it's shorter than my likes. If I haven't put it down I probably will like it, but feel free to pm and ask me

I'm only going to put my dislikes because it's shorter than my likes. If I haven't put it down I probably like it, but feel free to pm and ask me.

Dislikes:
Toilet play
Vore
Underage play (high school is fine as long as the characters are 18)
Incest
Teacher/Student
Sexual Violence (rape is fine as long as it's agreed on before hand)
Super descriptive violence i.e The sword cut though the neck/arm/leg like butter and blood flowed and spurted like a fountain. The ground became soaked red and the grass speckled. Their were screams as bodies fell to the ground like rocks and men let out long rattling final breaths.
Werewolves (I do play shifter rps because I see the two as very different creatures. Please pm me if you want a more detailed explanation of how I see the two.)

Settings:
Fantasy
Modern times/slice of life
Medieval times
Japan
America
Supernatural
Ancient Rome/Greece
High school

Pairings (character I prefer to play are first.)
Neko/Human
Shifter/Shifter
human/Shifter
Elf/Human.
]Prince/Guard
Slave/master
Human/Human
Fan/famous person

I am open to all kinds of new things as long as there is nothing from my dislike list. I rp both in the forums and though pm as well as email, but not though IM. I will at sometime post ideas I have, but as of now all the ones I have I'm kind of burnt-out on so I'm looking for rp ideas you might have. Don't be shy to ask I'm a really nice person and no matter if you're new or old I'd love to rp with you.

Finding Love That Doesn't Hurt (Tops or Switches needed Set in Modern Times)

Zack Campbell has had one big relationship in his 26 years on earth. It was also an abusive relationship and it only ended because Zack's family got him out of it. Zack is still scared of his ex and it's been three years since it ended. Zack has been getting help both seeing a therapist and making a group of friends that know about his past and don't think less of him because of it. He's been thinking of maybe trying to date when he gets a new co-worker (Your Character). The guy seems to send out big don't mess with me signals, but working at the animal shelter makes Zack think he can't be all bad. This turns out to be true and Zack starts to make friends with him and develops a crush. However, his friends and family are worried that Zack's falling into another bad relationship and Zak himself is still skittish. Can Zack put his past behind him and show his family/friends that his new crush isn't like his ex? What happens when it turns out that Zack's ex might not be gone after all.

Need someone to play a tough guy with heart of gold. He can have a bad past, but I really need the character to show his softer side sooner rather than later even if it's just around the animals. This story will contain detailed flashbacks/talks about a relationship with emotional, physical, and a little bit of sexual abuse. If any of this is a trigger for you I wouldn't rp this. It also includes my character talking about past thoughts of suicide so if that's a trigger please do not rp this. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Blue Magic (Tops or Switches needed Set in Modern times)

Tyler Kelly has always loved water. When he's 13 he finds that he can control water. His parents freak when they find out and think he's been possessed. They manage to get a "priest" to come and exorcise the "demon", but it only conditions Tyler to believe he is cursed and that he must hide his powers. It also leaves Tyler with a hard time trusting people.

By the time he's 23 his powers have gotten stronger and on the edge of a mental breakdown. Part of that has to do with him being gay and terrified of what his parents will do when they find out. Three months after his 23rd birthday Tyler goes out for a walk in the park. He meets (your character) and see that he has the power to control (your choice). Tyler is shocked that there is someone out there like him and even more so that they have no hang up about using them. They strike up a friendship though Tyler is hesitant, but he slowly begins to heal. Just as he realized his feeling for (your character) they notice people following them. Are they people like Tyler's parents who see the two as possessed by demons? Are they from the government and want to use the pair for power or are they something darker that wants to consume their power and leave both dead?

I need someone who controls a power different from what Tyler has. It has to be an element, but other than that it can be anything. Tyler has a somewhat dark past and the "exorcism" will at some point be detailed. It will involve shock treatment and a not too accurate  description of an exorcism ritual. If either the shock treatment or Tyler's scathing view on religion bothers you please don't rp this. I do tend to slowly make Tyler a happier person, but in the beginning he will be dark, unhappy, and has an issue with self harm. If the self harm is a trigger please don't rp this. Other than the things listen above if you have questions please feel free to ask.

NO.20 (Top needed Set in the Future or alternative modern time)

In a world where slaves are trained from birth a slave trainer that specialize in sex slave is about to sell its 20th slave. Twenty is a blank slate ready to please his master. He knows how to please men and women though while he can do whatever his new owner wants he will only be a submissive. He is ready for his owner whenever they want him and it will take hours before he becomes tired. When Twenty is finally sold he's ready for anything except to fall in love.

Need and owner that's a dominant. This rp will contain lost of sex, but I do plan for there to be a plot. While I don't mind a harsh master since I do plan for Twenty to fall in love the type of characters I play with listed in the first post still applies. Basically I don't mind a rough master, but I plan for real love not Stockholm Syndrome so keep that in mind. If it's not listed in Don't Like's than its fair game. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Madam Rose's (Top needed Set in Victorian England)

In a time where sex is to be repressed it's hard for anyone to find debauchery in the upper-classes, but that's what Madam Rose's is for. Everday features an act where the performer shows off their bodies by playing with themselves. Sometimes it's male sometimes it's females. What no one talks about is how all the performs are drugged with an aphrodisiac to get them to perform and a heavy sedative during the rest of the time. Ty is Thursday nights entertainment. He's long four years of his life due to him being constantly drugged. He is turning 25 and is now considered old news. Madame Rose decides to replace him, but to make some extra money she sells him to the highest bidder.

Ty is sold and almost dies as he's weaned off the drugs he has become accustomed to. His new master only wants him as a butler which Ty dose everything he can to be the best. However, he soon discovers that the aphrodisiac still lingers in his body causing him to become a slave to his body ever Thursday night. He hides this from his master scared he will be kicked out and end up without a home. As he's given more responsibility it becomes harder to hide. What happens when his master finds out about the aphrodisiac sticking around. Will he throw Ty out like he fears or will he do what he can do to help Ty both in dealing with the urges he feels and getting rid of the aphrodisiac altogether.

(This is going to be a rp with lots of sex. I still want plot with things like Ty getting use to kindness by his master and figuring out his past, but there will be lots of sex in between. I want to make it clear that after Ty goes through detox he becomes aware of what the aphrodisiac is doing to him and what he is doing to himself. The only time he is unaware of his actions is while he is working in the club which will really only be in the first scene. Any sex that happens after Ty's detox will be considered consensual as long as Ty gives his okay. So if you're looking for an rp with a non-con element to it this is not the rp for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.)

twerdgirl

Learning to trust Again (Setting Modern Times Top needed)

Alex Luca has been trying to figure out how to get back into the BDSM community after being with an abusive dom. He longs to submit, but so far he has not been able to trust anyone enough to enter subspace and he sometimes ends up having flashbacks. He starts to see a sex therapist who diagnoses him with PTSD and send him to a dom who might be able to help him heal. At first he is nervous because while he considers himself a sub he's never been properly trained. He's worried that the dom his therapist wants him to see won't accept him. The dom dose though and sees the untapped potential in Alex's untrained body. The dom is suppose to help Alex be able to enter subspace and not have flashback during a scene, but Alex ends up wanting more. Can they have it or will Alex have his heart broken this time instead of his body?

(Need someone who is aware of how BDSM sub/dom relationships work. I'm not asking for an expert of a real life dom just someone who knows how to play one. The sex in this rp will be slow coming. I want the dom working with Alex to show him what a sub/dom relationship should be like before sex is involved. I will be going into some details of things like, safe words being ignored, manipulation to get an okay to pursue what's suppose to be a hard limits, and soft limits being pushed to the extreme. If any of these things are triggers for you please do not rp. If you have any questions pm me.)

twerdgirl

Running Away into Loves Arms ((Setting Modern Times Top  or switch needed)

Mark Jameson's big brother Kent was his hero. Mark and his parents didn't get along, but Kent was always there for him. Kent was the first and only person to know he was gay. He helped Mark deal with his first unrequited crush and was someone he could talk to when the fighting at home got too rough. Mark had been trying to get Kent to let him stay with him and had finally gotten him to say yes. However, a few days before Mark's supposed to move in his brother who's a firefighter dies on the job. Mark starts running and he doesn't stop.

Flash-forward a year and Mark is sick with phenomena while living on the streets. He just turned 19 and is huddled on a street corner trying not to fall asleep. He dose and when he wakes up he's in a hospital. He freaks out not sure how he's going to pay when a man walks in and informs him that he will be staying with him. At first Mark thinks he's from a foster care home, but find out the man found him and wants to help him. Mark is skeptical, but at the prospects of a warm home with three meals a day compared to living on the streets he'll take his chances. Soon Mark starts falling for his savior, but will a relationship work out or will Mark's past be too much to overcome?

(I'm looking for the man to be no older than 26. Mark is legal like all my characters, but I don't want a May-December relationship.)