News:

Main Menu

Oi

Started by Trieste, May 21, 2005, 10:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

My computer went splut, so I'm waiting for a new hard drive. WhenI get it, I'll hopefully be on more, but won't be on hardly at all until next week. Sorry, guys. The games I run hopefully will be fine without me - players there can feel free to go to one of the other admins with issues. I'm sure they'll help y'all out.

<3

Whisper

Aww ><! I hope your new hard drive gets to you soon. Sucks having a splurged computer.

Lancis

*offers Trieste a 12 gauge* Use your old hard drive for Skeet you will feel better LOL hope you are back soon!
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Spookie Monster

I don't have a cool word like "splut" or "splurged" or "skeet," :P but I too am really sorry to hear that. :( Did you lose a lot of files? I hope not. Good luck with the recovery, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say we hope to see you again soon... :)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Ajoxer

Sheesh, first Dream and then Trieste... Somebody is sabotaging our GMs!
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Lilac

Quote from: Ajoxer on May 22, 2005, 08:30:11 AM
Sheesh, first Dream and then Trieste... Somebody is sabotaging our GMs!

If something happens to Pixie or Vekseid's computers, I will blame you for tempting fate, okay?

Pixie

Indeed, Ajoxer. If my computer goes haywire, I'm coming for you....

Lancis

*directs Ajoxer to the nearest shelter reminding him that tempting fate isnt wise*

Hope you make it back soon Trieste!
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz