Need Older Male Roleplayers

Started by jenny2sweetbi, January 13, 2009, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenny2sweetbi

Hey so I am pretty new to this forum, just found it well surfing around but I love to roleplay over chat with older men, I am into just about any kind of ideas or scenes you can come up with. I am a 19/f in Ohio, 5' 3" blonde/brown hair, blue eyes, 118 lbs. If you want to get a hold of me the best way is over Yahoo Messanger, my name is -snip- Hope to hear from you guys!

No personal contact info in public threads please :) Thanks!
-Maeven

Paradox

Hello Jenny!

As part of our approval process, we ask that you please answer these questions:

https://elliquiy.com/questionnaire
Also, please be sure to read the rules.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

jenny2sweetbi

Hey I posted this stuff in the intro thread, but here is what I put in there: Hi everyone, new memeber here, I am 19 year old female, uhh not sure how to confirm I am over 18, was born 06/09/89, I remember the 90's lol. I have read the rules and believe I totally understand them, I found this site well just surfing through some google results. I prefer to play with older men, but am open to younger guys as long as they are creative and fun, I definately love females as well but usually prefer to play with guys, just seems more fun a lot of times. I prefer to submissive in most cases but am always willing to explore new things. I am open to most fetishes except for scat stuff and things involving blood, am usually into more realistic roleplays then far out fantasy ones. I am not very new to roleplay but like most others am always trying to learn more. Hopefully I can find some new and friendly people to get to talk to.

Paradox

Oh okay; you hadn't posted your introduction when I made that post, sorry for the mix-up!

In that case, please keep in mind that no concrete plans for roleplays can be made unless/until you're approved.

Aside from that, welcome to Elliquiy and good luck with your approval!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

FM

Hey Jenny, welcome to Elliquiy!  I'd be interested in roleplaying with you once your approved.  Maybe you can make an ons/offs thread.  Wait, can you while you're not approved?

Ryven

I don't believe she can do any of that unless/until she is approved.

jenny2sweetbi

Yeah I can't do a whole lot of anything yet lol but  hopefully I will be approved before too long.

Valerian

If and when you are approved, any staff member can unlock this thread, and you can continue your search.  :)  In the meantime, feel free to chat in the Doormat thread or ask to participate in one of the non-adult game threads.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE