4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Gentle guard's over there.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Tamhansen

Captain's been in solitary
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Captain Maltese

I waved my..... hands.

Lycana

Captain Maltese

Lycana

Captain Maltese

CandyLips

Shouldn't women be separate?

Lycana

Shhh warden may hear!

Captain Maltese

You're thinking of womenlegs.

CandyLips

O_O

Need to contact PREA!

Captain Maltese

I'm the local official...

Lycana

Should I be worried? ???

Anesa

He has "big" sword  >_>

Captain Maltese

Wanna see my truncheon?

CandyLips

Where is your nightstick?

Captain Maltese

it's collapsible. pull it.

CandyLips

I'm allowed to touch?

Styx26

(using a mirror to peer down the hall)

Coast is clear momentarily...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

Warden's got sharp ears...

SinfulAngel

Oh crap... this again?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Lycana

Maybe, possibly, don't like?