Guilty or Not Guilty II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Not guilty. I own a motorcycle and I love riding it.

Passing it on.

clonkertink

Nope! Ima lil’ chicken when it comes to riding motorcycles

Although I will always remember that one dude I saw wipe out on his motorcycle a block from the hospital on a riany day.

I got out to help him, asked if he needed help, if he wanted to go to the hospital. He just said, “Nah, I’ve gotta get to work.” Badass? Crazy? I have no idea. But you go motorcycle dude. You go.

Next person is getting restless and would love someone to invite them for a night out.

SMR Rein

Very guilty. Very.

TNP hates getting dressed in the morning.
Be bold

Phantomhive

If you can call wishing *clothing optional* was a legit thing for anywhere, work. school or home, then Id be the one who is absolutely and completely GUILTY

If I could I would burn every single piece of clothing I own in favor of being buck naked.

Next poster is a confident type.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Nico

Yes. Always was.

Passing it on.

clonkertink

Yes with respect to myself. No with respect to others. At least, that's the default state.

The next person has a cool thing they're just dying to tell us about!

Phantomhive

Quote from: Nico on June 27, 2019, 11:26:56 PM
Yes. Always was.

Passing it on.

Are you sure thats not being over confident Nico lol

PASS (Cant say its a dark secret. shhhhhhhhh)
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

SMR Rein

Not guilty. I'm not actually dying to say anything. I have a few things I could talk about, but nothing that has just grabbed my attention and demands that I share it with others. Not yet, anyway.

TNP has shoplifted before.
Be bold

Phantomhive

GUILTY only food stuffs and then only as a last resort

TNP has had writers block in their creative life

Amarissa

Guilty I've had writer's block so many times it's frustrating

TNP likes an unusual type of food

SMR Rein

Not guilty, I think. I'm pretty bland in my food choices.

TNP takes lemon in their tea or water.
Be bold

clonkertink

Not guilty... but I'm not opposed to the idea.

I hereby accuse the next person of skipping breakfast today!

Amarissa

Not guilty eating yogurt as i type  ;)

Passing it on

SMR Rein

Not guilty! If you count donuts. We had donuts.

I hereby declare that the next poster has foregone soda (cola, fizzy, pop) today.
Be bold

clonkertink

Not guilty! Had a pepsi with dinner.

The Next Person (hereby denoted TNP) hereby stands accused of flirting on E!

SMR Rein

Never. I'm innocent. Oh, wait... guilty.

TNP checks E entirely too much.
Be bold

stormwyrm

Guilty as charged.

The next person is guilty of a little too impatiently poking their RP partners for replies.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

clonkertink

Not guilty. I don’t actually poke for replies, but I will send a message to say hello, or spitball ideas for later in the RP. Of they see the message, they’ll be reminded regardless of what I actually say. If they don’t they’re probably offline for a reason.

The next person has spent far too long planning an RP without starting it

Amarissa

Hate to say this but Guilty

The next person in currently part of 5 or more rps

Rabbit

Guilty.

The next person hasn't officially roleplayed in several months.

clonkertink

Not guilty. Always got something on the go, IRL or online.

Next person is accused of having geeked out way too hard over something this week.

Amarissa

Guilty honestly not even 24 hours ago. Gotta love Studio Ghibli  ;D

I accuse the next person of eating between 12am and 5am within the past week

stormwyrm

Guilty. Yesterday, I wound up going to the wake of the mother of a friend of Mrs. Wyrm, and she stayed there until a bit after midnight. There's this weird tradition (superstition really) in our country that you're not supposed to go home right away after visiting such a wake (so that the spirit of the deceased doesn't follow you home), so we wound passing by a small 24-hour restaurant that serves Middle Eastern cuisine for a midnight snack. Hummus is pretty nice. :-)

You smoke cigarettes.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

clonkertink

Not guilty. And yet I find that I smoke a lot in my dreams? It's weird. I think maybe I dream in Film Noir.

You instinctively hide whatever you're reading when someone passes behind you.

Amarissa