AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}

Started by TeacupTwink, November 06, 2013, 03:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on November 14, 2013, 07:11:08 PM
I don't ever bottom. So there's that. I could make another character if you like. :D

No, I don't want to pressure you into it. :] Plus there is still hope for other players.  You're always welcome to if you WANT to though.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 14, 2013, 07:04:30 PM
Hopefully we don't get too many bottoms, I think we're going to be at capacity before long on them if we aren't already. However, you are approved x 2.

Alex tops sometimes, he just doesn't have much experience with it soooo who know hehe. Matt is a switch he likes to give and take hehe.

But YAAAY for being approved. :)

TeacupTwink

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 14, 2013, 07:20:20 PM

Alex tops sometimes, he just doesn't have much experience with it soooo who know hehe. Matt is a switch he likes to give and take hehe.

But YAAAY for being approved. :)

I'm not complaining about what you made them, I'm just saying for future reference of people wanting to create more characters. :]

Ryven

TeacupTwink

Ryven

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on November 14, 2013, 07:47:40 PM
Woot! Come play!

I'm not sure I can keep up with the post requirement, and I'd rather not post at all than be forced to post just to meet the time restriction.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Ryven on November 14, 2013, 07:49:33 PM
I'm not sure I can keep up with the post requirement, and I'd rather not post at all than be forced to post just to meet the time restriction.

Do we have posting requirements?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on November 14, 2013, 07:50:56 PM
Do we have posting requirements?

Twice a week minimum unless otherwise warned for a leave. Then the character will be used either as an NPC in the background or killed off. If the person comes back, said character can be resurrected or just be returned to being played regularly.

Ryven

Is there room for another teacher figure?  Also, where does ritual magic fit into this little school?  I've seen a few examples in the show, but the character layout you've listed only really describes the powers which each individual solely possesses.  What about the other areas of study that don't necessarily require specific powers such as alchemy, transmutation, and ritual magic?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Ryven on November 14, 2013, 08:02:06 PM
Is there room for another teacher figure?  Also, where does ritual magic fit into this little school?  I've seen a few examples in the show, but the character layout you've listed only really describes the powers which each individual solely possesses.  What about the other areas of study that don't necessarily require specific powers such as alchemy, transmutation, and ritual magic?

I've been adding on casually and I've been thinking on what to do with that. Since there is not only Voodoo but, Satanic , Pagan & Wiccan practices that could be used quite a bit. Also we could definitely use more teachers. Ritual magic can fit in of course, we just need a teacher for it.

Ryven

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 14, 2013, 08:22:43 PM
I've been adding on casually and I've been thinking on what to do with that. Since there is not only Voodoo but, Satanic , Pagan & Wiccan practices that could be used quite a bit. Also we could definitely use more teachers. Ritual magic can fit in of course, we just need a teacher for it.

I would like to teach that, if you'll have me.  I think it'd only be allowed for the more advanced students though since younger ones would still be mastering their own powers, yes?  What are your thoughts on that, TT?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Ryven on November 14, 2013, 08:24:36 PM
I would like to teach that, if you'll have me.  I think it'd only be allowed for the more advanced students though since younger ones would still be mastering their own powers, yes?  What are your thoughts on that, TT?

I think that is a great idea, though I also think that just because some students are new doesn't mean they are not advanced with potential. So I am torn between the new witches getting their hands dirty with it and also with your own idea of separating them by advancement. It might help separate the ranks by year realistically though, so I'd say we should go with your idea.

Don't be surprised however if James sends some of the first year students to practice a ritual or two , maybe even watch the more advanced students for his own amusement.

Ryven

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 14, 2013, 08:31:29 PM
I think that is a great idea, though I also think that just because some students are new doesn't mean they are not advanced with potential. So I am torn between the new witches getting their hands dirty with it and also with your own idea of separating them by advancement. It might help separate the ranks by year realistically though, so I'd say we should go with your idea.

Don't be surprised however if James sends some of the first year students to practice a ritual or two , maybe even watch the more advanced students for his own amusement.

Well, it's all in the interpretation of 'advancement.'  I don't think age should stop those who are ready to learn.  Someone just coming into their powers in their twenties should probably forego the class until they are more in tune with their own energies while someone in their teens who has been practicing could certainly move on to more difficult things.

GhettoMagick

I love American Horror Story Coven. It's amazing and the way they do the magic is fun. I want to play in this roleplay. I just have a question before I decide to make a character is this a sex heavy roleplay or more on the story?
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Faustus

I know my end, and some others, won't be sex driven and will be plot focused? I can't speak for everyone, but I would GUESS that it would be leaning more in the plot direction as opposed to sex?

Teacup, feel free to correct me.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Stygia

It probably also depends on the character in question. The teachers, and some students are going to be more focused on learning, whereas some students... *gives Eli a sidelong glance* may be more interested in their genitalia. Just like real life  ::)

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Faustus on November 15, 2013, 12:11:20 AM
I know my end, and some others, won't be sex driven and will be plot focused? I can't speak for everyone, but I would GUESS that it would be leaning more in the plot direction as opposed to sex?

Well there is the fact that he was considering too many bottoms to be such a problem that he might limit them lol So I assume sex will be at least one of the primary focuses, though there will certainly be much room for socializing and sandbox-ish stuff?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Faustus on November 15, 2013, 12:11:20 AM

It won't be sex driven but, AHS develops a lot on relationships. Which is what I want, their friendships and even enemy relationships to flourish. Honestly, I'd love to have a few enemies in the house.  ::)

Eli will hit on just about anything though. Like Stygia said, you've always got that one specific person in a group who can't keep it in their pants.

However it will be circled around plot-wise. In fact I think before long I might start looking for an enemy for the coven. I want one but I don't want to steal from the actual show 100% as far as that goes. I've been thinking Witch Hunters, perhaps ones hidden in plain sight?

YaoiRolePlay

Sex is good. Particularly when your character thinks he can rape someone whenever he wants...  >:)

CurvyKitten

I am all for plotting goodness, and I a feeling not everyone is going to like everyone in the house. But I think it will add an interesting dynamic. If sex happens cool, but I usually fallow the story where it leads.

The spells/ritual idea sounds great.

OH and if any of you lovelies want to work out some past history with one of mine let me know.  My pm box is always open. :)

Twisted iN Tux

We could always go the Puritan route for said enemy force. That would make for some interesting storytelling, especially with all of the sex that may or may not be happening. *wink* I'd even be willing to play a Puritan PC.

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)