News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dark Harry Potter Role Play Anyone?

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, March 22, 2012, 07:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

OK So I came up with this idea last night while I couldn't sleep and it seemed like it would make for a good role play so I figured I'd see if anyone was interested.

So here's the idea instead of focusing on the good side of the Harry Potter verse we focus on the evil, tell a story in a different light. We make a story about death eaters yes those evil sadistic beings that followed the Dark Lord and did his bidding for years. I want this to take place after the war and I want there to be a sort of heir that would take over Voldemort's work after he is gone that would be my OC or if I'm convinced someone else's OC. This story would most likely be put into the Extreme Group section just because what I envision it to be is something very dark and there could be some NC stuff involved along with some torture to muggles/mud bloods/etc. I want to dive into how sadistic these people really are tell their stories from their point of view. Yes there will be sex involved of course both NC and consensual. I know this whole thing is probably written pretty badly but that's only because I've literally had about 2 hours of sleep I just wanted to get this out there to start planning if people found an interest it is an idea that I want to grow into something with the help of other writers that show an interest.

The only canon character I request be played if it is possible is Bellatrix (Yes I know she was killed off but I have a way to work around it) The reason being is I've always paired my OC off with her and it worked well and brought a lot of drama to role plays and brought out a decent story ha ha but that pairing would definitely not be the focus of the story it would just be a side thing. My OC is a female so if you're uncomfortable with FxF then don't take up the role of Mrs. Lestrange  for the pairing. I can also play Draco and I usually do when I play my OC because they usually work together. I am open to other canon characters and also good characters not everyone has to be evil  :-)

If anyone is interested please post here and let me know then we can work on character sheets and other stuff to help bring this thing to life.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

OHWceta

I,d be interested but I can only play OCs.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

AlphaWolfQuin

OK Awesome as soon as we get enough people I'll make a character sheet thread  ;D

gsptGoddess

AlphaWolfQuin

gsptGoddess

AlphaWolfQuin

haha yeah now all we need is a few more people and we can start making character bios  ;D  >:)

gsptGoddess

Post something in CH's OOC? Maybe someone from that RP would be interested?

AlphaWolfQuin

gsptGoddess

AlphaWolfQuin

Ah I should've known lol I think of that as Our Lips Are Sealed haha but I can post the link to this thread in there if that's ok with you

gsptGoddess

Shhhh. :P OLAS makes me feel like I'm speaking Spanish haha. But I shall refer to it that way from now on. (:

Go ahead and post it, I don't mind.

AlphaWolfQuin

Thank you for your blessing I think we all seem to work well together with the OLAS thread so no harm in trying right?  ;D

gsptGoddess

That's the way I see it. And if anyone has a problem, they can just speak with the GM ;)

AlphaWolfQuin

I said I got permission haha just so no one thinks I'm just posting a request thread in there w/o asking

Clio

I shouldn't join any more games, but I love this idea.

Could I be a captured "Order of the Phoenix?" Maybe even Ginny? Or an OC. A good girl that a death eater claims as his slave.

Just an idea.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

AlphaWolfQuin

gsptGoddess

I'm starting to feel like a stalker with you two (Krys and Christa).

Clio

Haha. Good to stalk. ;)

And yay! Now we just need my deatheater. He can be canon or non. I don't mind.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

gsptGoddess

AlphaWolfQuin

hmm if we don't get anymore players then I'm willing to double triple or quadruple characters haha so I can make one up for you or try my hand at Lucius Malfoy if you'd like him as your death eater I know I would ha ha  >:)

gsptGoddess

I would definitely brush his hair as Bellatrix. Just for kicks. It's so pretty  :o

AlphaWolfQuin

gsptGoddess

Ok, most random memory ever, but I think you'd appreciate this:

My fiance and I were talking about engravings on the inside of our wedding rings, and at one point, we started considering spells. It turned into this whole thing where you would write one spell on top of another, since there was so little room. When you wrote a spell on the ring, you could perform it without a wand, but there was a problem- some spells would mix together unexpectedly, causing problems. One of the most ridiculous ones that came to mind was casting 'Avada Kedavra' and, just as it is about to hit, the 'Patronus' charm written beneath it pops up and saves the victim....

I love that I'm marrying a nerd. (:

AlphaWolfQuin