So intelligent, so misunderstood... (M for F)

Started by Denivar, May 20, 2014, 02:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denivar

So this is the deal: your character is a young woman, in her late teens, who is very intelligent, gifted even. Talented. Prodigious.

Her problem is that she lives in a rather backwater town, and few people appreciate her talents. Her mother is envious of her beauty, her step father is envious of her brains, and her little town is pervaded by a certain strain of religious fanaticism which discourages free thought.

I'm looking for somebody to play this precocious young woman, to flesh out her character, while I will play all the diabolical characters -- from her parents to her older brother to friends and bullies at school, teachers, etc. Will she find somebody who understands and appreciates her? Will she be mired forever in this oppressive town with its backward values?

Please check out my O/O's if interested and note all the kinds of things I enjoy in a role play. Send me a PM if interested!
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Lisbeth

I would love to write this.  Please check out my O/Os.
I have returned from a long hiatus due to personal reasons.  Apologies for the unplanned absence.

O/Os & Braindump
Requests