News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Recruiting

Started by Hunter, July 28, 2005, 07:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

There are several vacancies due to player absence.  The game is Pretty Sailor Soldiers, located in the Light section.  The characters I am making available are Rei Hino/Sailor Mars and Minako Aino/Sailor Venus.  This game has several adventures written already for it and unless something happens, can be expected to last for quite a while.

Hunter

Hunter

There's a few cast openings, come on check it out.

Hunter

More with the bumpage.  Come on, there has to be a few more interested peoples.

Valkos

I might be interested, though I will tell you I know almost nothing about Sailor Moon.  I would need some info on that, and also need to know how often I would need to post.  Working full-time, I can only opst in the evenings and weekends.

valkos
Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, Chang  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSN  feel free to say hi

Hunter

Valkos

Darwishi

I might be interested in playing Venus if she's still open, though I couldn't get to actually posting until either next weekend or the next.  I have finals going on right now. (quarter system) but after that I have about 3.5 weeks off in which I could do tons of posting. ^^

Valkos

Quote from: Hunter on July 28, 2005, 07:08:42 PM
There are several vacancies due to player absence.  The game is Pretty Sailor Soldiers, located in the Light section.  The characters I am making available are Rei Hino/Sailor Mars and Minako Aino/Sailor Venus.  This game has several adventures written already for it and unless something happens, can be expected to last for quite a while.

I would be interested in playing Sailor Mars.  I need to do some more readingh on Sailor Moon in general, and read some of the existing thread so I can try and do the character justice. 

valkos

Valkos

Quote from: Valkos on August 29, 2005, 04:32:34 PM
I would be interested in playing Sailor Mars.  I need to do some more readingh on Sailor Moon in general, and read some of the existing thread so I can try and do the character justice. 

valkos

well.. I see there are only two open slots:
Aino Minako: Darwishi (tenative)
Tsukino Usagi: (open)

I'm not sure I'm up for playing Sailor Moon herself, being unfamiliar with things as I am.  I would still be happy to join however, so if something opens up, let me know :).
valkos

Hunter

Dark Side of the Senshi would also be looking for new players.  *plug*   It's not quite as strictly defined as the game that I'm running if you're looking to get into the universe.

Hunter

Quote from: Darwishi on August 29, 2005, 12:42:41 AM
I might be interested in playing Venus if she's still open, though I couldn't get to actually posting until either next weekend or the next.  I have finals going on right now. (quarter system) but after that I have about 3.5 weeks off in which I could do tons of posting. ^^

That's fine.  Let me know if you're still interested when the time comes.

Hunter

The game still needs players to take over Minako/Sailor Venus and Usagi/Sailor Moon.  Please check it out (Pretty Sailor Soldiers in the Light section).  Thank you.

Hunter

Seeking a player for Sailor Moon/Usagi.  Any questions, please ask.

Hunter

Usagi!?  Where are you?   ??? ;D