Interest Check: Pathfinder Campaign/ The Drow Remergence

Started by uoheinrich, April 11, 2011, 12:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorubi

Didn't mean for you to take it that I did not like it. >.<

As a side note it looks like I won't be able to take as many skills as I was hoping to snag. Oh well she still is knowledgeable in magic ^^ Anyways I just need to apply to my character her spells (bloodline ones as well), get her feats, and then get her items... I guess that is a lot actually I need to do. >.<

ulthakptah

Yeah, I got a comment on being a bad ass, but those two went crazy over the paladin.

Anyway I should mention that I used those sub domain things from advanced players guide. Anyway nothing to important, it just switches out some domain powers and spells for different ones that fit the over all them of the certain domain.

So instead of being a cleric of Charm and Healing, I'm a cleric of  Healing(Restoration) and Charm(Love&Lust)

Yorubi

Bard could be neat.

Ah Charm huh? So that is your evil method to get girls into bed with you! XD

Callie Del Noire

Well if I go with a Changeling.. it would be female.. I lost most everything with the dwarf .. Herolab just ate my license info and I had to restore it

ulthakptah

Quote from: Yorubi on April 11, 2011, 11:56:45 PM
Bard could be neat.

Ah Charm huh? So that is your evil method to get girls into bed with you! XD
Yes being nice friendly and charming is my diabolical plan to get women to like me, because that's what woman look for in a man, right? It's right up there with having a sense of humor.

NicciKotor

Quote from: ulthakptah on April 12, 2011, 12:04:01 AM
Yes being nice friendly and charming is my diabolical plan to get women to like me, because that's what woman look for in a man, right? It's right up there with having a sense of humor.

*kitty pounce attack!*

Landing right on top of him and smothering him with my large kitty breasts.

"Ah yes, there we go..."
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

uoheinrich

Ok guys do to a little over indulgence I switching back the 1 medium wonderous item to 1 minor wonderous item. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

uoheinrich

And Calli we don't have changeling. Except for a doppleganger and that my good sir is a no fly zone.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

Callie Del Noire

GM.. do you have info on the Changelings from the Carrion Crown Adventure Path Player's book?

uoheinrich

Callie Del Noire

ulthakptah

Quote from: uoheinrich on April 12, 2011, 12:08:22 AM
Ok guys do to a little over indulgence I switching back the 1 medium wonderous item to 1 minor wonderous item. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No one likes a tattle-tail Nicci *Pulls on her tail*

uoheinrich

>_> Then I must go to Paizo. Oh and by the way. I think we have a bi enough group so no more new players.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: uoheinrich on April 12, 2011, 12:21:19 AM
>_> Then I must go to Paizo. Oh and by the way. I think we have a bi enough group so no more new players.

Changeling Rogue..with LOTS of Diplomacy, Sense Motive and 'diplomat rogue' talents out the wazoo.

ulthakptah

Quote from: uoheinrich on April 12, 2011, 12:21:19 AM
I'm not bi, but I am Bi-winning.

NicciKotor

Quote from: ulthakptah on April 12, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
No one likes a tattle-tail Nicci *Pulls on her tail*

"What? I can't hear you!"

Continues to smother him with my kitty breasts.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

uoheinrich

Callie Del Noire

Non-Bard Diplomat.. coming right up (minus gear)

CHANCE DOVAN   CR 4
Female Changeling Rogue 5
NG Medium Humanoid
Init +3; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Perception +13
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 14, touch 13, flat-footed 11. . (+3 Dex, +1 natural)
hp 37 (5d8+5)
Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +4
Defensive Abilities Evasion, Trap Sense +1, Uncanny Dodge
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee Claw (Changeling) +4 (1d4+1/20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +4 (1d3+1/20/x2)
Special Attacks Sneak Attack +3d6
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 20
Base Atk +3; CMB +4; CMD 17
Feats Alertness, Extra Rogue Talent, Extra Rogue Talent, Rogue Weapon Proficiencies
Skills Acrobatics +11, Bluff +13, Climb +9, Diplomacy +13, Disable Device +13, Disguise +10, Escape Artist +9, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Linguistics +9, Perception +13, Sense Motive +13, Sleight of Hand +9, Stealth +11, Swim +6, Use Magic Device +11 Modifiers Coax information, Hard to Fool (2/day), Honeyed Words (3/day)
Languages Common, Draconic, Drow Sign Language, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Orc, Terran, Undercommon
SQ Green Widow (Ex), Trapfinding +2

--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Coax information (Ex) A rogue with this talent can use Bluff or Diplomacy in place of Intimidate to force an opponent to act friendly toward her.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Evasion (Ex) If you succeed at a Reflex save for half damage, you take none instead.
Green Widow (Ex) A changeling of green hag descent is naturally able to lure in potential mates and effectively trick them into pursuing her. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Bluff checks made against characters that might be sexually attracted to you.
Hard to Fool (2/day) (Ex) 1/day roll 2d20 for Sense Motive and take the better result.
Honeyed Words (3/day) (Ex) 1/day add +10 to a bluff check.
Sneak Attack +3d6 +3d6 damage if you flank your target or your target is flat-footed.
Trap Sense +1 (Ex) +1 bonus on reflex saves and AC against traps.
Trapfinding +2 +2 to find or disable traps.
Uncanny Dodge (Ex) Retain Dex bonus to AC when flat-footed.

Yorubi

Well... I'll take longer cause... accidentally stupidly clicking me hit the refresh button and didn't save her sheet, so now she just lost all her spells and stats and pretty much anything of detail form her character sheet... Grah >.<

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Yorubi on April 12, 2011, 12:34:38 AM
Well... I'll take longer cause... accidentally stupidly clicking me hit the refresh button and didn't save her sheet, so now she just lost all her spells and stats and pretty much anything of detail form her character sheet... Grah >.<

Arrrgh, I hate it when that happens.

ulthakptah

Quote from: NicciKotor on April 12, 2011, 12:31:18 AM
"What? I can't hear you!"

Continues to smother him with my kitty breasts.
You're lucky things have to stay PG in this section of the forum. Expect much spankings once the game starts. *Accepts fate and snuggles up with her kitty breasts*

uoheinrich

Well no problem I'm creating the OOC thread now. Callie please go ahead and post your finished character there when its finished.

uoheinrich

uoheinrich

Laughing Hyena