A Kind of Magic (Bondage/MFF; looking for 1 male and 1 female character)

Started by Zillah, October 03, 2013, 10:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zillah

It's the Roaring Twenties - a glorious time of freewheeling, decadent joy. Vaudeville theaters reign as one of the grand places of entertainment for the masses ... and in the vaudeville theaters of New York city, a rather special magic act reigns as one of the most popular headlining acts.

The Arcane Trio.

Unlike most magic acts of the time, the Arcane Trio does not feature an older male magician and his pretty female assistant. Instead, the three magicians are equals - two gorgeous ladies and one devilishly handsome young man. Their tricks and escapes have become the stuff of legend onstage, and their bawdy banter often is more entertaining than the magic itself.

Offstage ... the three are lovers, enjoying the pleasures of each other's bodies and wallowing in sin. And their love of escape tricks come in handy when it comes time for their bondage play ...

I'm looking for someone to play two of the three members of the Trio - a male character, and a female character. No true preferences on what the male chatacter needs to be (yet) - the other female character, ideally, should be submissive or a switch.

I'm looking for this to be a somewhat historically accurate RP. I don't expect perfection, but some attention to detail is going to be expected.

As for story ... I have a few general things in mind, but nothing specific. It's all open for discussion - in fact, I'm hoping that this will be something of a collaborative effort.

Interested? Please PM me.

Thanks for reading. :)

Hercinia

darklink43

...I got nonthing.