GLADIATOR! (Re-Interest check-Doctore needed!)

Started by bubby, February 26, 2011, 11:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

Why hello there fellow rp partner.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

LadyDiscord

It goes well. See you in the OOC!!!
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Primarch

Quote from: MarcothTalos on March 15, 2011, 01:27:37 AM
Do you now, want more? ROFL jk jk jk. Yeah mom from Cork, Da from Belfast.

Your Mom is from Cork? I'm from Cork!

MarcothTalos

Quote from: Primarch on March 17, 2011, 05:21:51 PM
Your Mom is from Cork? I'm from Cork!

Ha right on brother. Well she moved to Canada when she was 15 and then to california at age 16. Then had my oversized Irish ass at 23 lol. Gotta love the irish popping out a youngster when they young, luckily i was born the size of a toddler at 28 inches long and 10.3 pounds! Yeah im a big fucker lol. Anyways brother thats my story lol.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Cadavar

Hi bubby

Is it too late to show an interest in joining your game? I love this time and place. I would love to join if you would allow.

I have a few ideas which I will share with you if I can join

Cadavar

Prakkie

Been watching this game for a while and considering joining up...

Any for a Greek Medicus?

Michael Corvus

I do believe the medicus position is available and I'm certain that we would all be delighted to have you join us. However, I am not the GM. I'm sure Bubby will get back to you as soon as she can. She's been experiencing some technical difficulties lately... as have I.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

bubby

HELP!

Though this RP is up and running with some very good and talentd playersI am posting this in the hopes I can get some important positions filled.

1) I need a Lanista!: I would like someone willing to take over the character that has been made, i.e the name, Manius Setorius Africanus, and backstory. Personality of course can be up to the player. The char sheet can be seen here. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99620.msg4344802#msg4344802

2) I need a Doctore! A new char can be made for him.

3) I would like to perhaps get someone to play an Ashur type char to shadow the Lanista, be his slave, and of course stir up general shit in the RP. ;D

and finally 4)
I need slaves! most particularly I need a Senior house slave, and a mousey quiet slave. Males slaves also welcome to perhaps hang with the Gladiators.

This RP has so much potential, and we are in full swing. Check it out! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100193.0  I would welcome anyone with a basic knowledge of teh Spartacus series,  decent typing skills with decent post length, and someone able and willing to post at LEAST once a week, to keep this wonderful RP going at a good pace. Thank you!

AlphaMale

Bubby, I may be interested in the Doctore roll, though I wonder if the character personalities are ours to develop or if they shall be based upon Spartacus Blood and Sand? Also, would I be able to insert any romantic factors as Crixus and Spartacus often have, but in regards to Doctore?
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

bubby

DAMN ALPHA! Doctore -just- got filled! Would you be interested in the Lanista? He's got a haaawwt wife!!! Plus, as Lanista, he has power over all?

AlphaMale

*chuckle* Lanista would be fine. Which I am assuming is the equivalent of Dominus?  His background?
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

bubby

Lanista/Dominus, one and the same. All I ask is that you take the name and background. (check link) the personality can be your own! WELCOME ABOARD!

Elven Sex Goddess

Following  Alphamale over, after  AndyZ provided the link and suggestion.   

I know the show,  Spartacus 'Blood and Sand' and the six episode prequel shown in the 2nd season Spartacus 'Gods of the Arena'.
I like to take the role of one of the house slaves.    I like to go with a house slave in the role of Mira.    I have a few questions.   Is this going to be canon characters as from the show.  Or original characters and fictional ludus and lanista.   

bubby

Ammending original re-interest check!:

I have filled the Dominus and Doctore rolls, as well as my slave rolls, but I am still needful of perhaps 3 more characters! I am really looking now for perhaps a rival Lanista, along with a Champion of his own. I am also hoping for someone to play an 'Ashur' type char. A sneaky bastard and a couple of rivals would be PERFECT to round out the wonderful group I already have.

I am seeking players who are willing and able to read through the RP that is already there, to keep up well with established story, as well as be willing and able to post AT LEAST once a week if it is required.

I am also seeking players that are willing to put effort into their posts, as the people I have currently involved are excellent! Must keep up that pretense!

Trost

Bubby, this is awesome! I didn't know you helped make an RP like this! Are you still looking for the characters you mentioned in the last post?
~*Art is the bridging of ideas, emotions, and thoughts when simple communication fail to express the true depth of meaning and purpose. Art is the creation of humanity.*~

Drakan

We are always looking for players.....come on in.

Trost

Great! What I may do, is read through all the RP since its only 5 pages. Once I get a feel for what is happening, I'll see if I can match with any of the characters needed or anything else I may be able to provide the RP with. My apologies if it takes a little bit.
~*Art is the bridging of ideas, emotions, and thoughts when simple communication fail to express the true depth of meaning and purpose. Art is the creation of humanity.*~

Drakan

be sure to check out the character sheet as well

AngelicBlade

If you need any new characters I'd like to join. But I'm assuming that most or all the roles are filled and you don't need a new character. But if yuo're in need of an extra member let me know.

bubby

Actually, I might be needing another Gladiator, one that is 'new meat'. I'll confer with others and let you know soon.

bubby

I am looking for at least 2, maybe 3 more Gladiators for my game. The story has been running for awhile, but if you're interested it would be easy to bring you in as 'new' meat', which is what is needed anyway. I need people with good writing skills, as well as willing and able to post FREQUENTLY. This game runs pretty quickly, and I want to keep it that way. It would help greatly if you've seen the series Spartacus, but not entirely needed. If you are interested, send me a PM, and we'll talk more!

Ophelia Jaxon

Are you still looking for slaves? I can play a quiet house slave if you still need one :) I just got into watching...a gladiator program :D
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

bubby

No darlin', I have plenty of those. I am only seeking Gladiators. But thanks muchly for the interest!

Ophelia Jaxon

Alright, but if you're ever in need I love the Gladiator genre so just give me a shout x
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...