NC plots (by Dizzied)

Started by Dizzied, November 24, 2008, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzied

As usual I'm up for some NC plots...I have a few ideas of my own for once, too!

A Painful Workout [NC-H]
This would be about a young man in peak physical condition who joins a local gym.  As part of a new membership he get's a free personal trainer for a few months.  She's quite attractive, and he 'gets off' on making her life a living hell.  Our personal trainer is motivated to keep doing her job and to not report any of this because she needs her job, and any more complaints from her are liable to get her fired- her boss is not very understanding.  So our young man continues to treat his personal trainer as his personal fuck-toy.

I'd prefer to play the female personal trainer.  I'm hoping for plenty of NC action, and I was hoping our young man might fancy inflation of some kind, since it will obscure his trainer's thin waist and washboard abs- something more to laugh at her for.

Send Sarge Home [NC-H]
In this story, an attractive young woman has become Sargent in the military and is trying to progress further up the ranks.  Though she's nice to the boys beneath her, she drills her boys hard and gives them no rest in an attempt to impress her superiors.  They certainly are impressed, but the squad couldn't be more miserable...So one of them will knock her up so she has to be sent home. 

These would probably be only one or two scenes long- quick but fun.  I'd prefer to play our pretty young sargent, and I'd prefer our virile young soldier to be quite excited about getting to fuck the sarge- whether she likes it or not.

I'll probably add some more in a bit.  PM me if interested, let me know if you'd want to add/change anything!

Silent Wayfarer

I'm interested in the second idea, having suffered under a mean sergeant in the past myself :p
"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0

Servant Girl

I love the sound of the first one!  Trouble is I'd also like to play the part of the trainer!

By the way- sorry for being dumb- but whats inflation?

Transgirlenstein

I actually really like the Painful Workout idea.  I think I do know, but what is inflation?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Mathim

Becoming bloated, like a balloon; pretty self-explanatory. Either from enemas or other things going in the back door, usually liquid...I don't know if air would be able to stay in there if it was pumped in.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

FM

I like the Painful Workout idea.  I sent ya a PM.