The Prince's Inheritance (Harem RP interest check)

Started by Snark, August 02, 2012, 12:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snark

Hey, I'm returning to the site after being away a long while, and wanted to retry a group RP I started a while back but things got muddled too early on and it didn't get to really go anywhere, but since there was a good number of people interested the first time around, I thought maybe I'd get the same luck again.

As you may expect the story takes place in a powerful desert nation, and, as the title implies the King has recently passed away, and left his kingdom and fortune to his son the prince- and also his harem of beautiful and talented young women- one that the prince wasn't even aware of! Despite being a bit shocked at this revelation, once he takes a chance and enters the palaces hidden room to meet his inheritance, he quickly develops an interests in exploring any possible kink he could think of!

We'll be putting a fantasy spin on this one, that way the girls can be one of many races- humans, elves, shape shifters- whatever you can think of!  I'll set up a character sheet once its seems like we've got a few people willing to jump in. My main idea is that each of the girls in the harem has "specialties" including a possible harem leader. There could possibly end up being some F/F in this- so being up for that may be a plus, but not necessary. Also thinking that some intrigue and tangled romances could make the plot go further.

Jarod1

duchess85

Darth Vader was amazed to discover that when Fett said "As you wish" what he meant was... "I love you."

Ons & Offs ~ FList ~ Request Thread ~ Absences & Apologies

Snark

Well, that sounds like a start- a couple more and maybe we can get an ooc thread started

Caela

This could be fun and interesting depending on where it goes. I'd be interested in playing as a shapeshifter.

Lady Temptress

I would like to join. This sounds very goood. I can play a human or an elf.
Lady Dreamer