What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Wyrd

Quote from: sartracker on August 15, 2010, 10:21:04 PM
How do you like that Steve Vai!
(I hate Steve Vai, lol!)

How do you like that 2 guys 1 horse video?
Ragtime Dandies!

Sweet Trouble

Someone please get this hair out of my face.

Wyrd

I wonder if this outfit is too reveling?
Ragtime Dandies!

BraveEarth

Are they giving us Steak after the ritual blood cleansing?

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

BraveEarth

Must... Look... Intimidating.... (Cant think of good ones for you mate sorry.)

Acid Lips

Wyrd

Is their...     Something in my face?
Ragtime Dandies!

Acid Lips

MUST HOLD ON TO GET TO THE BATHROOM....

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

BraveEarth

You can save 15% on your car insurance my ass.

Wyrd

(lol! I like that)

P..P... Please k... kill me
Ragtime Dandies!

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Sweet Trouble

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

If I give out my address to enough people, maybe one of them will come back to me!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Brian Boru

Damn that Tales, he's got some smooth-ass moves.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

Hmmm... if I could only remember how to use one of those smooth-ass moves.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Brian Boru

Quote from: Endorphin on August 16, 2010, 05:52:58 AM
Hmmm... if I could only remember how to use one of those smooth-ass moves.

(LOL)

If I leave my pants down long enough, someone with touch my junk...really.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

Wow! Check out the queue of hot women that want to check out that guy's junk!

TheLegionary

the queue was so long that I cannot even remember the girl who began to undress me

Endorphin

Maybe I should see if I can catch a bit of action from one of those women!

jazz

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Endorphin

Damn! I just can't get that woman out of my head!