looking for vampire teacher, f looking for m

Started by Vrekaj, January 09, 2013, 08:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vrekaj

Hi as the title suggests I am new here and this is my first time at role play.

Looking for someone to take on the role of a vampire that falls for a human girl, he courts her and then eventually turns her to be with him for eternity.

I am looking for someone who knows role play and can help me develop, I am looking for a fairly dominant male willing to explore the mental and physical side of the relationship. Willing to go down a variety of routes sexually as the story develops and the characters start to develop but I am also looking for the hunt side of the vampires to be part of the story as a way to develop the characters interaction with each other.

Story starts:

After leaving her friends at the pub assuring them that she is fine and not a drunk as they think she is, she starts the short walk home. Mumbling to herself that she has done this a thousand times and nothing has every happened she can't see what the problem was.
After walking for a few blocks she stops listening wondering if she is imagining things, she can't hear anything but she can feel someone watching her.
Shaking her head after several minutes she laughs at herself for being so paranoid and angry that she allowed her friends to rattle her.
Turning on to her street there is a man standing near her doorway.
MMmmm not too bad she thinks, tall, dark and handsome LOL they always are but something about him unnerves her and she quickens her pace to get home.
He doesn't turn to look at her or even move but Morag feels as if he is drinking in every movement she makes.

Once inside her apartment she takes a deep breathe wondering why she is shaking so much, the feeling this man were radiating out where so intense. She looks out the window and he is gone.

getting ready for bed she wonders who he was and if she will ever see him again. Laughing a little breathlessly she shakes her head and turns out the light.

Outside on the roof of the building opposite sits the man, looking through her window. Wondering why he did not kill her. What about her stopped him and now holds his interest ..............................................

PM me if you think you would like to explore this with me and help me on my way. xxxx
Exploring is the only way to experience life.