An RP I Crave: Humans Are Fairytales. (Monster/Human, Negotiable Setting)

Started by Quinz128, April 09, 2014, 03:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinz128

The premise of this RP is that human have been or are near extinct. Originally I figured it as most have died in some kind of nuclear holocost, with a few going underground in bunkers to survive (Similar to Fallout), and the world churned without them. This is negotiable, though. It could have been some kind of war, a magical backlash, or there were never even humans in the world ever, beyond rumors and stories. Or maybe they were/are a group of scientists that watch a developing world as it progresses.

In any case, humans are rare, and perceived as non-existent by the masses. And the masses are something different. Whatever the creature we decide on them to be, they are intelligent and have societies formed. How 'advanced' they are is negotiable, but I wish for them to be different than humans. They can be humanoid, but want them to be monstrous, something that might throw 'normal' folks off into uncanny valley. Some kind of insectoid creature, a giant troll-like people, something unusual.

And somehow, the human had found himself within the society, but luckily he has been found by just one person. Who is a bit paranoid of what would happen if others found him, but also supremely curious about the human. Admittedly, it may have a silly cartoon-ish humor to it with the monstrous character (preferably female) hiding the human (preferably male) and how she is trying to hide him from others, while simultaneously trying to figure out more of him and how he even got to where he is now.

Setting and such is VERY open and the positions are negotiable, but I have my preferences. Message me or post here to discuss if you have an interest!