Valar Morghulis (ASoIaF) - Interest check

Started by The Dark Raven, May 18, 2015, 06:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heartsink

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 04, 2015, 06:00:11 PM
Okay for real this time, Brandon Stark is more my style of play. So I will take him, and should have my sheet up within the weekend. I won't change my mind again. This time is it for reel.  :o

Good choice :-) The Dark Raven is RPing Lyanna and I'm RPing Ned just for heads up

cabalxxvi

Thank you Heartsink, ((Off to do some scribbling and my character)).
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 04, 2015, 06:00:11 PM
Okay for real this time, Brandon Stark is more my style of play. So I will take him, and should have my sheet up within the weekend. I won't change my mind again. This time is it for reel.  :o

When you are done with his sheet, send it to me for approval.  It's relatively painless.  ;)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Dark Raven

Thread for IC play will be opening the end of this week.  Just a heads up!  (I will link them here)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Heartsink

ererruz

Quote from: The Dark Raven on June 07, 2015, 10:41:25 AM
Thread for IC play will be opening the end of this week.  Just a heads up!  (I will link them here)

Is it possible to join once you've started? I've got finals coming up in the next two weeks, so I won't be able to submit anything before that...

The Dark Raven

Quote from: ererruz on June 07, 2015, 01:15:19 PM
Is it possible to join once you've started? I've got finals coming up in the next two weeks, so I won't be able to submit anything before that...

Do what you need to do.  RL comes first!  :)

The Dark Raven

Obligatory PSA from last night's episode (no spoilers):

George R. R. Martin is an asshole...and he likes torturing us.