Add Bookmark error?

Started by Alhanna, May 19, 2016, 07:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alhanna

I've been noticing something the last couple of days. Usually when I'm participating heavily in a thread, I bookmark it for ease of follow up. But, for instance in a game I'm a member of, even after I've already added it to my bookmarks, the button still says "add bookmark". Is this supposed to be like this or am I just imagining things?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

AmberStarfire

I've noticed it doing that before too. 

Kye

As far as I know it has always been like that.

AmberStarfire

Not to be contradictory or anything, but I have a visual memory of it saying 'remove bookmark' before.. at some point. Not recently but I'm absolutely sure it said that in the past.

Kye

It may well have, I could easily have forgotten.  I just know that the Add Bookmark has been there and stayed there for long enough for it to seem normal to me.  Watch, Veks is going to say it's only been a week or two now that I've said that.  I've always had to remove my bookmarks from the bookmark tab.    ::)

Thesunmaid

I know the add book mark part does not change if you have it bookmarked already...maybe it was the notify button? It will show as un notify if you have it notified...but for the bookmarks you have to just delete the bookmark and it does not change as far as I can tell.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few