Fandom: Fairy Tail RP (Advanced RP Search, Group Version)

Started by Deepsilver, January 14, 2019, 04:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepsilver

I’m looking for people who are interested in doing a very advanced RP down below. This will be done in PM!

This is a group version so it is allowed to both claim OC's and Canons!

Participants:

1. Deepsilver

My rules/requirements:

1.   Must have advanced knowledge of the series.
2.   Accept my kinks and I will accept yours.
3.   Must be okay to rp possible side chrachters
4.   I usually prefer to rp OC’s but with some exceptions I rp some Canons as well
5.   Give me atleast one week to reply. Please understand that I have a busy life and that forcing me to post will make we weaken the rp.
6.   I’m okay with most kinks excepts of dark, gore, rape etc altough sometimes, I will make an exceptions for them.
7.   Feel free to suggest anything you want!

A Dark Tail of Joya

This is a very large plot and therefore its strongly recommended to read all info so you know how everythings works. Notice that the plot is purse base and thats its mainly to be extended with your own imagination. For example, if you play Erza then she could be mind controlled for which as result that my main charachter has to pretend that he will obey her and Clarissa.

Alll Other Details has to be discussed!

Possible Kinks:  Light/Heavy BDSM, Master x Slave, Tentacles, Mind Control

Plot:

Somewhere in the east, there lies a very small kingdom called Joya. For many years, it has been conquered and taken by Clarissa, leader of the White Lotus. Under her rule, people are getting caught and arrested, turning them into (sex)slaves. Altough most people were scared to fight the dark organization, Princess Maya, the rightful heir of the throne began to form a resistance. This resistance does everything in its power to make an end of the terror and to motivate the members, she helds all kind of orgies (Clarissa doing the same with her followers.) Will they succeed to safe the country?

Charachters:

Main

My main OC   (This is the charachter I will play as my main charachter)

<No offsite contact information in public boards.>

Side Charachters   (OC’s)

Princess Maya

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Clarissa 

Canons

Altough you are free to pick any Canon, these are the three charachters for which I’m mainly interested in doing this plot.

Erza

Lucy 

Mirajane

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Deepsilver

pendarious

you are welcome.....though I am rather curious as to what you would consider advanced knowledge of the series.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Deepsilver

I mean that people should know most of the series, the charachters etc.