Zettai Ryouiki & the Temple of Tentacles: The Reboot (Pathfinder, recruiting)

Started by Autocad, October 01, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

It's been almost a year since the first attempt, so let's try again.

Don't expect too much plot. Do expect a dungeon delve full of NC-happy tentacles who will try to have their way with the party of lovely ZR-rocking maidens!

Zettai Ryouiki and the Temple of Tentacles
A level 12 Pathfinder Dungeon Delve

You are part of the adventuring party Zettai Ryouiki, made up entirely of beautiful maiden adventurers who can flash S-rank thigh between a pair of thigh-high socks and a miniskirt. Legends tell of an incredibly exquisite treasure hidden in the depths of the Temple of Tentacles. Long thought to be mere myth, the Temple of Tentacles was recently rediscovered. Normally you would stay away from a place with such a name, but the treasure is rumored to be really good, and besides you are in a party of kick-ass level 12 heroines, so what is there to be afraid of, really?

Start: The party will start having arrived at the entrance of the Temple of Tentacles.

Sexual content: Tentacle monsters and traps + easily liftable skirts and thighhighs that don't quite reach the crotch = molestation and non-consensual intercourse galore! ZR ladies who fall to the tentacles might find themselves experiencing more than just phallic tentacle sex, such as slimy tentacles, aphrodisiac-injecting tentacles, egg-laying tentacles, and more...

How to join: If interested, submit a character in this thread following the instructions below.

Character creation instructions

Character submissions should be female (futa also allowed) and sporting Zettai Ryouiki.

Zettai Ryouiki: The gap of bare skin between thighhighs and a miniskirt. The gap should not be crossed by fabric such as garters. The skirt should be a skirt and not a non-skirt such as shorts / leotards / panties / etc. If thigh-high socks are not available, thigh-high boots are an acceptable substitute. If this sounds pedantic, it's because there were some questionable submissions last time so I want to get the rules up front to be fair to everyone. Here's a useful link on Zettai Ryouiki: https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/3642

Character sheet stuff:
Starting level 12
25 point buy
Max HP at first level and average HP thereafter
Races and classes: Paizo published works
2 traits
100,000 gp starting wealth

Blinkin

Here's the character that I submitted the last time (Yes, still had it in the RPG Character file, with about 40 more. lol)

Laura Sunkissed bio

Name: Laura Sunkissed
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Class: Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade)
Level: 12

Description and background
Physical Description:

Lara could be best described as a striking woman of unusual beauty.  A mass of rich auburn hair falls about her face and shoulders in curly locks; framing a lightly tanned face that’s dominated by slightly upturned emerald green eyes. Soft pouty lips under a straight nose and a firm, almost stubborn chin completes her visage. An athletic figure with a combination of soft curves and firm muscles are accentuated with generous D-cupped breasts, a slender, toned waist that flares out into rounded hips and rear. Long, lean legs and well worked arms complete the image.

Her favorite outfit involves thigh-high boots, a short pleated skirt that leaves an almost scandelious amount of leg and a white peasant blouse. Recently, she’s taken to wearing her hair in pig-tailsthat makes great handles for the more aggressive lover.

Personality:

Lara is, in her heart, a fiercely loyal and caring woman. On the outside, she ranges from an almost girlish quality in humor and flirting to a no-non-sense, sometimes ruthless fighter. When you’re a friend, you’re a friend for life… when she loves, she loves hard and takes life as it comes. Prone to occasional bad puns, off color jokes and snippy remarks at the most inopportune moments gives her a charm that is hard to avoid. She would rather talk her way out of trouble than fight it; even though trouble seems to follow her around like a devoted puppy.

Background:
Laura is the product of a sailor on shore leave and a merchant's wife that liked the men a little too much. Unfortunately for the sailor, the husband  caught the two of themin a passionate embrace... a very close, very passionate embrace. Although the husband was enraged and made a lunge for the sailor, the sailor had to run the man through with his rapier... just a little... While the little bit of a blade was fatal, the hangman's noose was just as fatal to the sailor the following week. The last good thing that he did was to proclaim that the wife's virtue was in tact and he had been teaching her  the dwarven language... no one took the time to ctually learn if the sailor spoke dwarven.

Saved by the lie of her lover, the pregnancy was believed to be that of the merchant and although her mother told her the truth on her 12th birthday,Laura was given the rapier of the sailor and dedicated herself to learning it's use... and to set out on an adventure of her own as soon as she turned 16.

A little known fact among her companions over the years is that Laura is a mother; again the result of a sailor (the weakness must run in the blood) that she met in a tavern one night for a passionate evening... the child lives with her grandmother while Laura seeks to ever "find herself." in men, wine and weapons play.

Unsatisfied with the usual style of the swash buckling fighters, she chose to use her assets more directly by wearing a skirt short enough to almost get her stoned in most moderately conservative communities, a peasants blouse that reveals a bit too much flesh when she leans over and a pair of thigh high boots that are much more than they appear... and her rapier, of course. With weapon in hand, she is eer on the look out for an exciting adventure and the test of blade against blade, flesh to flesh and the drive to win regardless of the cost.

Character Sheet

Name:Lara Sunkissed       Player: Blinkin
Race: Human            Sex: Female
Class:Swashbuckler- Inspired Blade   Favored Class: Swashbuckler
Level: 12             EXP:
Alignment:LN             Next Level: 
Measurements:37C-24-34          Weight:128

Ability Scores: (25 point buy)
STR: 13   (+1) Carry: L: 50, M: 100, H: 150
DEX: 20   (+5)
CON: 14    (+2)
INT: 16   (+3)
WIS: 14   (+2)
CHA: 18    (+4)

Saving Throws:         Combat:
Fort: +7         HP: 89/89
Reflex: +13         Init: +9
Will: +8         Speed: 30’

Offense:            Defense:
BAB:+12/+7/+2         AC: 27
TAB: +20/+15/+10         AC (Touch): 19
Rng: +18/+13/+8         AC (Flatfoot):19
CMB:+13            CMD: +31

Class Skills
Total   Skill (Ability) (CS+Abil+Mod+SP)
30   Acrobatics (DEX) (3+5+10+12)
15   Bluff (CHA) (3+4+0+8)
10   Climb (STR) (3+1+2+4)
15   Diplomacy (CHA) (3+4+0+8)
15   Escape Artist (DEX) (3+5+0+7)
11   Knowledge; Local (INT) (3+3+0+5)
11   Knowledge; Noblety (INT) (3+3+0+5)
9   Linguisstics (INT) (0+3+0+6)
20   Perception (WIS) (3+2+6+9)
15   Perform; singing (CHA) (3+4+0+7)
15   Sense Motive (CHA) (3+4+0+8)
15   Sleight of Hand (DEX) (3+5+0+7)
16   Stealth (DEX) (3+5+0+8)
10   Swim (STR) (3+1+0+6)
15   Use Magic Device (CHA) (3+4+0+8)

Languages: Common, Draconic, Undercommon, Goblin, Giant, abysal, Celestral and sylvan

Feats/Racial features/class Features
(RF= Racial Feature, CF=Class feature RT=Rogue Talent))

1st level (Swashbuckler 1):
RF -   Skill Focus; Acrobatics: +6 to Acrobatics skill.
Fencer’s Grace: Add  Dex mod to damage instead of STR, +2 to CMD vs disarm
CF -   Deeds: Daring Do, Dodging Panache, Opportune parry & repost
CF -   Inspired Finesse: Weapon Finesse & Weapon focus; Rapiers bonus Feat
CF -   Weapon Focus; Rapier: +1 to Attacks with rapier. (From Inspired Finesse)
CF -   Inspired Panache (10): Points to perform deeds equal to CHA+INT mods
2nd Level:
CF -   Charmed Life: Add CHA mod to saving throws 3x day.
3rdLevel:
   Combat Reflexes: Gain extra AOO’s equal to DEX mod. (+4)
CF -   Deeds: Kip-Up, Menacing Swordplay, Precise Strike, Swashbucklers Init
CF -   Nimble +1: +1 Deflection Bonus to AC.
4th Level:
CF -   Improved Dirty Trick: As withdirty trick, but no AOO’s.
5th Level:
   Versitile Weapon: May change dam. Type as swift action.
CF -   Rapier Weapon Training: +1 Attack and +2 Damage and Improved Crit with Rapiers.
6th Level:
CF -   Charmed Life 4x day: Same as above.
7th Level:
Mobility: +4 to AC VS AOO’s
CF -   Deeds: Swashbucklers Grace, Superior Feint, Targeted Strike
CF -   Nimble +2: +2 Deflection Bonus to AC
8th Level:
RF -   Skill Focus; Perception: +6 to Perception Skill.
CF -   Piranha Strike: -3 to attack, +6 to damage
9th Level:
   Exotic Weapon Proficiency; Whips: Are proficient with whips.
CF  -   Rapier Weapon Training +2: Gains +1 Attack, +2 damage
10th Level:
CF -   Charmed Life 5xday: Same as above
11th Level:
   Signature Deed; Targeted Strike:  DeedSubtle Blade,  cost 1 less point to use.
CF -   Deeds: Swashbucklers Grace, Evasion,
CF -   Nimble +3
12th Level:
CF -   Greater Dirty Trick: Effects last 1D4+1 rounds +1 rd for 5 ranks of success.

Racial Traits:
   Ability Score Modifier: +2 to any single ability score
Fey Magic: Gain 3 0th spells and 1 1st spell as spell like Abilities, plus Stealth and Use Magic Device as Class Skills. Add Low Light Vision, Replaces Skilled
Focused Study: Gain Skill Focus at 1st, 8th and 16th levels. Replaces Bonus Feat.
Favored Class: +1/4 Panache per level (3)
Traits:
Crowd Dodger: +2 to acrobatics to move through occupied squares.
   Paragon of Speed: +2 to Initiative.

Spell like abilities:
Recharge Innate Abilities
Mending
Purify Food and Drink
Spark

Coin:      Weight:
PP:    38
GP:    10
SP:    13
CP:   0
   Other Valuables:
Tot 391.8

Equipment:
+1 Rapier of Answering: 8,320 GP (+5 parry/riposte)
Dam: 1D6+22   Crit: 15-20 X2   Wt: 2
Mithral Dagger (x2): 1,004
Dam: 1D4+17   Crit: 19-20   Wt: 1   Rng: 10’
+1 Prehensile Whip: 4,801 gp (Non-lethal, range, +3 trip, disarm)
Dam: 1D3+17   Crit: x2   Wt: 2   Rng: 20’
+1 Hand Crossbow: 2,400
Dam: 1D4+13   Crit: 19-20 (x2)   Wt: 2   Rng: 30’
+2 Darkwood Buckler: 4205 GP
AC: +3   DEX --:   Skill: -0   Spell: 5%   wt: 2.5
+1 Mithral Chain Shirt (Glamered(: 5,100 gp
AC: +5   DEX +6:   Skill: -0   Spell: 5%   wt: 10
Weapon/Armor Weight: 20.5 lbs

Item            Cost   Weight   Notes:
Belt of Physical Perffection:   16,000   1 (+2 toSTR, DEX, CON)
Boots of Speed:      12,000   1 (Haste, 10 rds per day)
Campfire Bead:      750   neg (burns for 8 hrs as a campfire)
Cloak of Resistance +1:   1,000   1 (+1 saves)
Effortless Lace:      2,500   Neg (one handed weapon to be used as a light weapon)
Goblet of Quenching:      180   1 (Produces up to 2 gal. water per day)
Handy Haversack:      2,000   5
Headband of Ment. Super.:   16,000   1 (+2 INT, WIS & CHA)
Ioun Torch:         75   neg
Ring Of Protection (+1)   2,500   neg
Ring of invisibility:      20,000   Neg
Wand of Cure Light wounds:   750   1
Bedroll:         .2   5
Bolts; hand crossbow:      2   2 (20 bolts)
Clothing, Travelers outfit:   0   1
Gloves, Sharkskin:      6   1 (+2 Acrobatics/climb)
Pouch, belt:         1   .5
Rations (x7):         3.5   3.5
Wrist sheath (spring):      10   1 (Dagger)
Wrist Sheath:         1   1 (5 crossbo
Weight: 34.5 lbs
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

euanthe

Oh! Interested! Are futanari girls (with both a cock and a pussy) an option? And, whether or not they are, I’d like it if there were the option for the party members to be in a pre-existing relationship...

Yours,

euanthe

Waldham

Do you use the Golarion universe as you use the pathfinder system ?

AnneReinard

Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Lazzat

I would be very interested in this. Will try to have the sheet and bio up by tonight or tomorrow (I'm busy with some friends right this moment unfortunately or I would make one right away).

Here's the pic I grabbed though that I think I'd like to use for the character if you like it as well.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or perhaps this but without the wings

Sethala

Hm, this sounds interesting.  Still looking through pics, so I'm not sure what I'd want to play.. might let others pick classes first and then decide on one.

Autocad

Glad to see interested people! To answer the questions raised so far:

Quote from: Blinkin on October 01, 2017, 01:15:07 AM
I'm so tempted because I've been wanting to play a higher level PF game for a while, but I'm not sure that I'm clear on what an acceptable character concept would be and if there would actually be any RP, or just one big fuckfest.

I also have a question about "pregnancy." If eggs are laid, how will that effect the character in the long term?

Anyway, interested, but someone would have to help me create a suitable character as I'm not familiar with the ZR thing.

Here's the character that I submitted the last time (Yes, still had it in the RPG Character file, with about 40 more. lol)

Hopefully your level 12 characters are competent enough to survive a while before the inevitable tentacle orgy. Or at least willing to resume the dungeon delve in a sticky and egg-laden state. Speaking of which, if players consent to having tentacles oviposit eggs inside their characters, we can work out some fluff and/or mechanical debuff until they birth the next generation of tentacles monsters. And Laura is rocking Zettai Ryouiki, so she's fine.

Quote from: euanthe on October 01, 2017, 03:27:55 AM
Oh! Interested! Are futanari girls (with both a cock and a pussy) an option? And, whether or not they are, I’d like it if there were the option for the party members to be in a pre-existing relationship...

Yours,

euanthe

Futanari are indeed a viable option. As for pre-existing relationships between party members, that is for players to work out between themselves.

Quote from: Waldham on October 01, 2017, 08:59:12 AM
Do you use the Golarion universe as you use the pathfinder system ?

The Temple of Tentacles doesn't have much in the way of references to the outside world, but if being in Golarion helps, sure why not.

Quote from: Lazzat on October 01, 2017, 02:19:14 PM
I would be very interested in this. Will try to have the sheet and bio up by tonight or tomorrow (I'm busy with some friends right this moment unfortunately or I would make one right away).

Here's the pic I grabbed though that I think I'd like to use for the character if you like it as well.

Or perhaps this but without the wings

1st picture is acceptable. 2nd one isn't ZR though, I don't know what those strange shorts are but they're definitely not a skirt.

Lazzat

Quote1st picture is acceptable. 2nd one isn't ZR though, I don't know what those strange shorts are but they're definitely not a skirt.
Yeah I really shouldn't have tried to look for pics in a rush anyway before I even thought of what character I wanted to play. I quickly realized I should probably go for a martial class since I haven't played this high of level Pathfinder before so I didn't want to get overwhelmed with all the options a casting class has. Here's what I got; let me know what you think. I'll add a bio after you approve the character and pic since what I have in mind calls on the pic a bit and would need to be changed.

Does a myth weaver's sheet work for you? Or do you have a preference for how to upload sheets?
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1352527

Here's the pic assuming you'd be fine with an eyepatch. The skirt and thighhighs should be pretty close to what you're looking for.

ShadowFox89

Would like to apply as an elf magus

Call me Shadow
My A/A

euanthe

Any restriction on alignment? Thinking of a hedonistic cleric of Urgathoa, possibly. Any idea how many you intend to take for this?

Blinkin

Cool AutoCAD, I'll work on a history for Laura and I may look over the sheet to look for any corrections.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Snake

Blinkin

Mechanically, Laura is done. There were a few errors in math, but she's settled out now... Now, the background!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Autocad

Quote from: Lazzat on October 02, 2017, 09:34:56 AM
Yeah I really shouldn't have tried to look for pics in a rush anyway before I even thought of what character I wanted to play. I quickly realized I should probably go for a martial class since I haven't played this high of level Pathfinder before so I didn't want to get overwhelmed with all the options a casting class has. Here's what I got; let me know what you think. I'll add a bio after you approve the character and pic since what I have in mind calls on the pic a bit and would need to be changed.

Does a myth weaver's sheet work for you? Or do you have a preference for how to upload sheets?

Here's the pic assuming you'd be fine with an eyepatch. The skirt and thighhighs should be pretty close to what you're looking for.
Nice :D

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 02, 2017, 09:50:25 AM
Would like to apply as an elf magus

Hope she's ready for tentaschool!

Quote from: euanthe on October 02, 2017, 10:54:28 AM
Any restriction on alignment? Thinking of a hedonistic cleric of Urgathoa, possibly. Any idea how many you intend to take for this?
No alignment restriction, just be able to work in a party. I'm planning for 4 party members, possibly running a second group if there're a lot of applications.

Snake

I had one char made but Maybe a Pyrokineticist (from Occult adventures) wouldnt' be good: as her elemental defenses can make her a hard nut to crack or grapple since she can literally turn her skin into lava.

Autocad

*digs out the Rejected for not being Zettai Ryouiki! stamp*

@Waldham: Rejected for not being Zettai Ryouiki!

@Vergil Tanner: Rejected for not being Zettai Ryouiki!

shmone else

Quote from: Snake on October 04, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
I had one char made but Maybe a Pyrokineticist (from Occult adventures) wouldnt' be good: as her elemental defenses can make her a hard nut to crack or grapple since she can literally turn her skin into lava.

She sounds hot, though.

I'm not sorry for that joke.

I'm kicking around an idea for a blasty female Wizard, going to go diving for art inspiration next.

Lazzat

Alright here's Eliza's bio. Sorry for the delay in getting it to you; for some reason the email notifications on this thread weren't sent to me so I wasn't aware you had replied Autocad. Will check myself in the future to avoid that issue.

Personality
Eliza is a bit hotheaded and headstrong. Although not arrogant when it comes to her noble parentage she tends to be dismissive of those weaker than her. This is not rooted in malice but rather a lack of patience. Despite this she's known to risk herself to protect others as she is sworn to do and it can be hard to know at times whether this is more due to her conscience or oaths to serve the people. Her bold personality often leads her into sticky situations however as Eliza has a tendency to inappropriately use brute force or simply charge into problems head on. She tends to take her failures heavily and view them as weakness in her abilities rather than approaching a problem in the wrong way.

Her futa nature combined with her oath to remain unmarried has however left her inexperience with any sort of relationships. In line with her personality expressions of affection or courtship tend to be met with anger thinly masking embarrassment. The fact that she is futa has also led her to believe she is largely undesired which manifests as a tendency to view those who express interest in her with suspicion.

Background
Eliza was born to a small coastal village of mediocre wealth due to raiding. Despite the village's lack of wealth she had been born to a minor noble house and thus was able to enjoy a certain level of prosperity when young. Her family had traditionally raised men to be strong warriors and husbands, women to be crafty stewards and wives, and in the rare case of a futa they were raised to be unmarried warriors tasked with serving the realm as a whole. As a futa herself Eliza was raised from an early age in the traditional manner choosing ultimately to focus on two handed blades and heavy armor.

Around two months after her sixteenth birthday she alone with nothing but a small amount of wealth, her weapons, and her armor. Recruiting small teams she led men into a variety of local dungeons in order to secure a larger sum of wealth. With this wealth she then purchased a seaworthy vessel and spent a couple years pursuing various pirates and sea raiders; the memory of the men who had harassed her home village still in mind. Just before turning eighteen she struck down a particularly notorious pirate captain and seized his prized possession; an eyepatch which carried the remants of some sort of magical abilities. She continued her campaign at sea for roughly a year before she returned to land with an interesting idea in mind.

With the sea clear and the villages she had traveled to safe Eliza turned her eyes, or should it be eye, towards the Temple of Tentacles. Her time spent pilfering dungeons for wealth had gained her a ship but those were minor and local dungeons. With the treasure she hoped to find in the great temple she sought to raise a great force to help her flush out whatever bandits, corrupt officials, or pirates remained in the realm.

Sheet

Blinkin

Background down. I may refine it a bit, but it's there for now.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Autocad

Lazzat

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 04, 2017, 07:52:34 PM
OK, then...I'm not sure I understand what ZR is then, because I thought the human picture was ZR. I know the Succubus Picture isn't, but that was more to show what she looks like natural. Have you tried to find a ZR succubus picture? There aren't any >.<

I'll need to try and find a ZR picture then, but it's hard to find a redhead swordswoman that I like, especially when just typing in that term turns up nothing like what you mean. >.< Could I ask for a little help here please?
try the Zettai_Ryouiki tag on danbooru; combine it with armor or sword or something

Blinkin

So, go in with photoed or paint or something and take out the garters. Problem solved.... have to upload the image again, but...
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Sethala

Sethala

Sweet.  I need to figure out what kind of character I want to make... part of me thinks monk's Zen Archer archetype might be fun.

Sethala

Good point... Autocad, are we able to use the unchained versions of the relevant classes?

As for master of many styles... I have mixed feelings for this game.  On the one hand, I don't think maneuvers are going to be terribly effective against tentacle monsters.  On the other... watching her attempt to grapple a tentacle monster would probably be rather amusing by itself...

Sethala

Oh, whoops, I was thinking of Maneuver Master instead, sorry.

Blinkin

Hmmmm... I didn't create a character specifically for tentacles; the characters have had quite a long career already to reach level 12, so I just designed that kinda character.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Sethala

Heh, yeah, I'm not going to make a specifically tentacle-fighting character either.  Just was thinking that a maneuver monk isn't too useful against things that her maneuvers don't have much effect on.  (Possibly one of the more enemy-dependent builds, really.)

Chulanowa

So, I'm thinking this group needs some serious bard love.

Pretty sure any of these work:
Bardic Bombshells

Basic idea: Spoony blonde elven / half-elven bard who believes that friendship is hte real treasure. She's just happy to be along for the adventure!

ShadowFox89

Oh shit, it's a Sethala. Haven't seen you around forever.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

euanthe

Hi,

I still have in mind to make a cleric. Perhaps a more blasts one than I’d previously imagined.

e

Autocad

So here's the roster of completed character sheets thus far:

Blinkin: Laura Sunkissed, Swashbuckler
Lazzat: Eliza, Fighter
Vergil Tanner: Alanna Rosewood, Swashbuckler

QuoteQuestion; is it just Tentacles in this Temple, or are there other creatures and monsters as well? :D
Tentacle-related monsters that aren't 100% tentacles might also be present. Hope that answers your question. :P

QuoteGood point... Autocad, are we able to use the unchained versions of the relevant classes?
Yes.

QuoteSo, I'm thinking this group needs some serious bard love.

Pretty sure any of these work:
Bardic Bombshells
Yes for all except the first one.

QuoteSooooo! AutoCad! How many players are you looking for before you and whoever you accept get this show on the road? :D
Seeing as how I only have 3 character sheets so far, I'll wait a little longer for interested people to submit their characters until we have enough for a proper party.

Waldham

Blinkin

A futa gnome? That's sort of like our pekenese trying to mate with our chow... lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

euanthe

I'm imagining her lips coming conveniently up to Eliza's cock. But, her own member would be, um, as substantial as such things usually are for futanari, so, she'd be able to satisfy her fellow party members. That would make her member significantly oversized compared to her body, but, perhaps it's substantially smaller when not in use?

Blinkin

So, a foot long dick on a being that's not much more than 2.5 feet tall? Even soft, it's going to drag on the ground... and it's not a matter of satisfaction, but of access. Between the tenta cles and getting someone to lay down... going to be frustrating fo4r the gnome.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

euanthe

Ah, I'd imagined being 3'6", which is the maximum for gnomes. If it breaks the suspension of disbelief, I could do a character of a different race though.

Blinkin

I didn't say that you shouldn't play it. I just wasn't sure if you realized what you were getting into. Walking, and a dozen other things would be... awkward if you put a standard futa sized dick on something that short. It doesn't matter to me really, gnomes are pretty much everyone elses feelings about screwing a dwarf.

It does bring to mind a character that someone offered for a futa based game. Everyone was trying to be the biggest and one was 4" soft and 4 FEET hard. THAT breaks the suspension of disbelief... there isn't enough blood in the human body to support it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Snake

I'm still working on a character for myself though. Now I'm considering a Busty Aasimar bard or sorcwith a fetish for tenties.

Autocad

Chulanowa

Quote from: Blinkin on October 08, 2017, 11:57:49 AM
I didn't say that you shouldn't play it. I just wasn't sure if you realized what you were getting into. Walking, and a dozen other things would be... awkward if you put a standard futa sized dick on something that short. It doesn't matter to me really, gnomes are pretty much everyone elses feelings about screwing a dwarf.

It does bring to mind a character that someone offered for a futa based game. Everyone was trying to be the biggest and one was 4" soft and 4 FEET hard. THAT breaks the suspension of disbelief... there isn't enough blood in the human body to support it.

She's a grower, not a shower. And the idea of a dick with a gnome hanging off the end certainly has humor appeal.

;D

That said, my bard has no use for anything larger than her forearm between wrist and elbow, I mean even that much is only because she's a bard andyouknowhowbardsare. Unless gnomedick can be used as an improvised bashing weapon?

Steir

I'm somehow interested in this, but at the same time have yet to get started with Pathfinder. Hope you don't mind lurkers for the time being.

:3c

Chulanowa

Sheet subject to last-minute alterations! 12 levels is a lot to take in.

Name: Giselle Honeyberry
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard (No archetype)
Level: 12
Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1356224
stat block

Background: Giselle was raised by communist elves in the treetop town of Moss. The story is that her elvish mother thought her father was a very pretty girl and invited him to her bed, and you know, surprise! Nine months later there was a half-elf. Apparently mom had this mix-up often, as Giselle ended up living with her disapproving grandmother and three siblings - an Aasimar, a Sylph, and a dragonkin, who had all been taken back to Moss so mom could continue her career of slaying monsters, taking their stuff, and bedding cute wenches who were occasionally not actual wenches.

The trouble was, Moss was so boring! Everyone got along under the rule of the Throneman and the town's Central Committee of Concern and Prosperity. Adventure! was kept far at bay, and mom was considered very weird, and possibly counter-elfolutionary. The lines for lembas bread were short, sure, but the music was really bad - on this everyone agreed (very quietly!) So Giselle took it upon herself to cross the dark forest of Bürlynnvald into human lands to learn new music from the human capital, Ist. So what if the Throneman said they were pig-dogs, anything was better than the same old song with the verse of "lo lo lo, hahaha!"

For several years, Giselle traveled the human lands and beyond! She learned songs, so many songs it made her mind spin! She garnered treasure - and being a very good poputchik, usually dispersed this wealth among the working class - usually the classes that work in and around taverns, bars, pubs, brewhalls, meadfests, beer gardens, brothels,  and luthier shops. Finally the day came when she snuck back across the Bürlynnvald into Moss. Loudly, boldly, she began teaching her new songs to the elves of the town. It was going great. At least until the Throneman and the CCCP branded her a decadent, tainted and counter-elfolutionary. She was effectively gulaged, tossed into the wilderness to never return.

That was a very long time ago; maybe not to elves, and not so long to a half-elf even. But long enough that she's had human friends retire from the adventuring life and get wrinkly and funny-looking, like apples that have been on the shelf too long. They're still her friends, though, but she's found a new team of companions to keep her hands busy. On her instrument. The lute! She now travels the countryside, spreading word of the elfolution where she can, passing silver on to the bartenders, courtesans, and swordchuck merchants of the world, and occasionally getting mail from mom (Apparently she also has a new half-halfling half-brother. A quarterling semi-sibling? Whatever.)

Personality: Giselle is everybody's friend. Cheerful to the point of being mildly annoying, friendly to the point where she has won a fight just by unsettling the orcs by offering them cookies and a song. She might be ditzy, but she's not dumb; Giselle took her mandatory three tiers of education and six years at the Party Institute (where she learned to be a good member of an adventuring party, and how to throw a decent one!) and is quick to catch on to new concepts and ideas... She just exhibits what others might consider poor judgement. She values friendship highly, and sees love and cooperation between party members as the key too true success - and that's the real treasure! To this end she acts as healer, diplomat and, at times, instigator of naked-time cuddlefests. Truth be told she's not all that interested in whatever treasure is at the bottom of the temple; but her friends what to go and it sounds like a hoot. Plus maybe she'll find time to share some proper praxes to the inhabitants of the dungeon who are no doubt being sorely exploited by their bourgeoisie and clerical overlords.

Appearance: Giselle is either tall for an elf or short for a human, depending on who you ask; five-foot-one with a thick head of long blonde hair; a not insignificant sum of her money goes into pampering those tresses, and it shows! Poking out of her hair are hte tips of two pointed ears, each with a very modest piercing in the lobe. She has a round, sweet face with large aquamarine eyes, rosy cheeks on creamy skin, and an easy smile; she's never frowned in her life, much less scowled, but has been known to occasionally pout, huff, and blow raspberries. She has the light frame of an elf, with soft and supple muscle, but seems to have inherited her breast and hips from the human side of the family. She isn't shy about showing herself off, either; her garments consist usually of a troubador's cap, a scandalously low-cut, high-hemmed blouse that eaves her cleavage and tummy for all to see. Below this is the obligatory Adventurer's Belt O' Pouches, but below that she wears skirts that flip and flutter well above the top of the silky stockings that she wears over her long, sleek legs. In chilly conditions, mild breezes, or for anyone tall (or short) enough to see, it's plain that she either doesn't own any underwear or holds it in deep philosophical disregard. The opposite seems to be true for heeled shoes, which she even wears in the snow.

euanthe

Name: Pyrrhis (Purr-hiss) Pendragon
Race:  Gnome  Align: CG  Gender: Futa  Age: 69 (if human, would be 20)
Class: Theologian Cleric (of Feronia ‘the Fertile Flame’)11/Sorceress1 Level: 12th
Senses, Darkvision

Pyrrhis is a gnomish, futanari worshipper of Feronia ‘the Fertile Flame’: https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Feronia
She hails from the elemental plane of fire, and, counts a magma-dragon amongst her ancestors, although the main significance of that bloodline is a talent for - and addiction to - fire spells, and, the hot, throbbing member that dangles between her thighs. It’s size isn’t quite natural, from the way it curls charmingly to swell to a size surprising for such a small creature. Wanderlust having driven her from her native plane to the prime material, she fell in with the Zettai Ryouiki, and became a valued member of their party.

Mechanics:

Height: 3’6” (+heels), Weight: 38 lbs

STR8, DEX12+2, CON16+2, INT13, WIS20+6, CHA14

HP:115 AC:24, Flatfooted: 20, Touch: 15 CMB: +11 BAB: +12
Saving throws -  Fort: +16 Ref: +10 Will: +22
Speed:  20'  Carried Weight:   Languages: Common, Sylvan, Gnomish, Primal

Fire (Ash) Domain:
Fire Bolt (Sp): As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
Wall of Ashes (Su): At 8th level, you can create a wall of swirling ashes anywhere within 100 feet. This wall is up to 20 feet high and up to 10 feet long per cleric level you possess. The wall of ash blocks line of sight, and any creature passing through it must make a Fortitude save or be blinded for 1d4 rounds. The wall of ash reveals invisible creatures that are inside it or adjacent to it, although they become invisible again if they move away from the wall. You can use this ability for a number of minutes per day equal to your cleric level, but these minutes do not need to be consecutive.

Channel Positive Energy: Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is 6d6. Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the cleric’s level + the cleric’s Charisma modifier. Creatures healed by channel energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier.

Primal Magma Dragon Bloodline Arcana:  Whenever you cast a spell with an energy descriptor that matches your draconic bloodline’s energy type, you can reroll a number of damage dice equal to half the spell’s level.

First-level bloodline power Blood Havoc - Add 1 point of damage per damage die to all of your damaging bloodline spells OR spells of a school that you've selected with Spell Focus.

Pyromaniac Gnome: Treated as one level higher when casting spells with the fire descriptor, using granted powers of the Fire domain. Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, flare, prestidigitation, produce flame. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level; the DCs are Charisma-based. This racial trait replaces gnome magic and illusion resistance.

Sorcerer Spells: 4 first level spells per day.
Sorcerer Spells known: 0th Level: Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand; 1st Level Grease, Enlarge Person
Domain Spells: 1st—burning hands, 2nd—produce flame, 3rd—fireball, 4th—wall of fire, 5th—fire shield, 6th—fire seeds
Cleric Spells: Zeroth Level x4: Create Water, Purify Food & Drink, Detect Magic, Mending, Light
First Level x6: Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil, Protection from Evil, Ant Haul, (open slot), (open slot)
Second Level x6: Protection from Evil (communal), Protection from Evil (communal), Remove Paralysis, Lesser Restoration, (open slot), (open slot)
Third Level x6: Resist Energy (communal), Dispel Magic, Intensified Empowered Fireball, Intensified Empowered Fireball,  Intensified Empowered Fireball, (open slot)
Fourth level x5: Blessing of Fervor, Blessing of Fervor, Selective Intensified Empowered Fireball, Selective Intensified Empowered Fireball, (open slot)
Fifth Level x3: Breath of Life, Plane Shift, (open slot)
Sixth Level x2: Greater Dispel Magic, (open slot)

Weapons
Silvered Masterwork Bastard Sword, 1d20+11, 1d8-1, crit 19-20/x2

Shadowhunter: Characters with this trait deal 50% weapon damage to incorporeal creatures when using non-magical weapons (including natural and unarmed attacks), as if using magic weapons. They also gain a +2 bonus on saving throws to remove negative levels, and recover physical ability damage from attacks by undead creatures at a rate of 2 points per ability score per day (rather than the normal 1 point per ability score per day).

Traits:
-Hedonistic: Whenever you spend a day without gaining reward or treasure (at least 10 or more gold pieces) or spending an hour on entertainment or pleasure, attempt a DC 20 Fortitude save at the end of that day. If you fail, you begin the next day fatigued. This fatigue lasts 4 hours, or until you receive a reward or sufficient entertainment or pleasure.
+Magical Lineage (Fireball)
+Wayang Spellhunter (Fireball)
+Affinity for the Elements (Fire, save DC increases by 1)

Feats: Spell Focus (evocation) (+1 DC, +1 damage per dice), Mage’s Tattoo +1 Caster Level (Evocation), Spell Specialization (Fireball, +2 caster level), Glorious Heat, Empower Spell, Selective Spell

Skills: Spellcraft +15=+12+3+1, Heal +28=+12+3+5+8, Diplomacy +8=+3+3+2, Knowledge (religion) +6=+1+3+2, Knowledge (planes) +8=+1+3+2+2, Knowledge (arcana) +6=+1+3+2, Intimidate +6=+1+3+2, Bluff +6=+1+3+2, Fly = +5=+1+3+1, Sense Motive +9=+1+3+5, Knowledge (nobility) +6=+1+3+2, Knowledge (history) +6=+1+3+2
Academician - +2 Knowledge (the Planes)

Equipment:
Vest of Surgery 3,000gp; Healer’s Gloves 2,500gp; Lesser Selective Metamagic Rod 3,000gp; Lesser Extend Metamagic Rod 3,000gp; Cassock of the Clergy 4,600gp; Gloves of Reconnaissance 2,000gp; Handy Haversack 2,000gp; Amulet of Natural Armour +1 2,000gp; Belt of Physical Might (Con, Dex, +2) 10,000gp; Headband of Inspired Wisdom +6 36,000gp; Ring of Protection +1 2,000gp; Ring of Sustenance 2,500gp; Cloak of Resistance +4 16,000gp; Dusty Rose Prism Ioun Stone +1 AC 5,000gp; Mithral Buckler 1,100gp, Agile Masterwork Breastplate +1 (1,400gp), Ioun Stone Heal Boost 200gp; Silvered Masterwork Bastard Sword 425gp, Masterwork Surgeons Tools 150gp, Masterwork Travellers Anytool 250gp

Total: 96,925gp

ShadowFox89

Autocad, looking to combine Bladebound and Kensai for the Magus archetypes, that kosher?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Now i"m having a hard time finding a good pic for the aasimar or the pyro (one is blonde and the other has pink hair)

Would this work for a character pic?

Autocad

Eh, the skirt is slit and too long. You can do better than that!

ShadowFox89

Man, the most annoying thing about making a spellbook caster is trying to decide what spells to put in the book.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Blinkin

Particularly at this level. It's got to be his second or third spellbook by this point.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ShadowFox89

The infinite size spellbook is still a thing in Pathfinder, isn't it?

Still, I get the feeling at some point someone's gonna hold her spellbook hostage :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Quote from: Autocad on October 11, 2017, 09:06:26 PM
Eh, the skirt is slit and too long. You can do better than that!

Yeah. I'm trying but finding a good pink-haired look with the requirement is harder than you'd think. Without looking too cutesy and such anyway. The character I'm working on has an eyepatch on her left eye since she's blind on that side too.

shmone else

I haven't had time to actually finish up my character idea for this and probably won't unless I get a burst of energy, but I had some pictures saved from when I went looking.

These might help with the pink-haired character, although if they're too cutesy or not is up to you.

Snake

Well here's mine in the end:

Name: Kana
Race: Human
Class: Kineticist

Personality: Kana bears alot of guilt for accidentally burning down her childhood home and incinerating her parents when her psychic powers erupted into being. She adventures seeking a way to justify her ability to herself and believe that she has it for a higher purpose than to burn things down. She believes her ability to effectively turn her skin into lava would protect her against the tentacles in the temple and that she has the best chance to get to any treasure inside.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

AnneReinard

Nooo, Autocad! I thought I had escaped this temptation before!

And now you're telling me you have openings for full spellcasters in cute outfits against horrible tentacles? Again? The only thing holding me back is my incompetence with Pathfinder character creation!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Blinkin

*Jumps to his feet in outrage, "Your Honor! I object in the most strenuous terms!" A moment of confusion brought on by too little sleep... "Wait... what am I objecting to? Oh! Objection withdrawn, Your Honor.... but I still ask for a dismissal of all charges to my Visa card over the last 30 days."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Chulanowa

Quote from: AnneReinard on January 02, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
Nooo, Autocad! I thought I had escaped this temptation before!

And now you're telling me you have openings for full spellcasters in cute outfits against horrible tentacles? Again? The only thing holding me back is my incompetence with Pathfinder character creation!

We're here to help!  ;D

AnneReinard

Must not consider a Wizard from Tian Xia... must not consider a Wizard from Tian Xia...

Especially since it is not even in Golarion, I think!
Ons and Offs

Hexed

Missing casters and divine from the looks right? Or is the bard casting heavy?

Edit to prevent doubleposting. 

Does this count? Search flags it as Zettai Ryouiki.

Re Z L

Hmm...  I think I have an idea for an Arcane Archer sort

Still searching around for a picture that works though...

How's this one suit you?

Addendum:  I noticed you're lacking some front line muscle too, so I may swap over to a Shifter depending, both ideas really interest me at the moment.  ;D
A&A

Chulanowa

-Raises hand- Can we get any option that isn't elf / human / half-elf? There's gotta be some sexy leggy goblins or dwarves or something out there!  ;D

Hexed

Do you have any?  I couldn't quite find any pictues with goblins/dwarves/gnomes/shortstacks. Least not by keyword.

Could work. Worry about young looking though

Maybe if you squint?

Autocad

@AnneReinard: A wizard from Tian Xia is perfectly fine! Ohohoho...

@Re Z L: Sorry, but mismatched socks don't qualify. I'm very picky about Zettai Ryouiki!

@Hexed: I can't see you pictures. Maybe try not hotlinking?

Hexed

Hmm. Been getting that a lot lately. :(

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2919709   the possibly young looking one.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2774215  The other one. I kinda do like this one though.

If you still can't get them I'll try putting them in imigur or the site here. It just takes me ages to remember how to add pictures on the forum here.

Re Z L

There we go, all done  ;D

Tera Mistdancer
NG Elf Shifter 12

• Hair Color:  White
  • Eye Color:  Brown
  • Skin Color:  Caramel
  • Height:  5' 4"
  • Weight:  115
  • Sexual Preference:  Pansexual

Description

Small for an elf, the petite Tera tends towards simple clothes, having long since decided to forego armor in favor of being light on her feet.  She is rarely without a short, hooded cloak of some variety.  Despite her size she is remarkably strong and extremely athletic.  She keeps her hair short save for a single long braid that usually rests over one shoulder, reaching down nearly to her navel.  She is curious and somewhat whimsical by nature, as if she has difficulty focusing on any one thing for too long.  Social queues are generally lost on her, but she is extremely perceptive of the world and nature around her.  Sometimes she has an easier time talking to animals than with other people.

Background

A member of a tribe of secluded wood elves, Tera spent most of her early life away from many of the other races and growing more in tune with nature--sometimes simply referred to as The Green.  While she was not as adept at magic as the druids in her tribe she learned other ways to tune herself to her more wild nature over time.  Perhaps due to that wildness in her spirit she grew restless and eventually split from the rest of the tribe to travel on her own.  She began to interact more with the other various races of the world, and while she was still somewhat more reclusive than others, she grew to enjoy spending time in civilization as much as the wild--they were just different kinds of wilderness ultimately.

She joined various adventuring groups as well to accompany them on whatever strange journey's they wanted to go on, learning how to better hone her rather wild combat style.  She gave up the idea of armor after a while, deciding to simply dress however she felt.  Most others she met saw that as a somewhat questionable idea, but it wasn't hard for her to prove to them otherwise given her nimble body and odd insight into the ins and outs of battle.  The danger of her adventures were rarely ever a concern to her anyway, she simply wanted to see more of the world, and so perhaps it was only natural that she would take on more and more strange jobs regardless of the potential for reward.
A&A

Autocad

@Re Z L: Looks good!

@Hexed: I prefer the second one too.

Regarding working your characters into the party, here are a couple ideas:
1) Your character lost to tentacles before and has been ravished up until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.
2) Your character triggered some trap and was put into stasis (petrification, time stop, etc.) until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.

AnneReinard

I think I am probably going to end up watching from the sidelines instead of putting something forward. I'm just still too horrified at the prospect of making another 12th level character. I'm too traumatized by running my high level Pathfinder games in person clearly.

...alas, the Tian Xia wizard would have fit perfectly, in a way.
Ons and Offs

Re Z L

Quote from: Autocad on January 07, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
@Re Z L: Looks good!

@Hexed: I prefer the second one too.

Regarding working your characters into the party, here are a couple ideas:
1) Your character lost to tentacles before and has been ravished up until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.
2) Your character triggered some trap and was put into stasis (petrification, time stop, etc.) until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.

Either of those scenarios suits me, option 1 probably seems more likely though  ;D

Quote from: AnneReinard on January 07, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
I think I am probably going to end up watching from the sidelines instead of putting something forward. I'm just still too horrified at the prospect of making another 12th level character. I'm too traumatized by running my high level Pathfinder games in person clearly.

...alas, the Tian Xia wizard would have fit perfectly, in a way.

Aw, no wizard for us  :(

Hopefully the game will be entertaining enough to watch  ;D
A&A

AnneReinard

Don't you make me feel guilty now!

...I mean, I could make a character. There are guides to make it easier on my sanity. And if I just settle on a class, that halves my inner ditz of indecision's problem.
Ons and Offs

Re Z L

Quote from: AnneReinard on January 07, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
Don't you make me feel guilty now!

...I mean, I could make a character. There are guides to make it easier on my sanity. And if I just settle on a class, that halves my inner ditz of indecision's problem.

Well, maybe if I roped you into it that would make things easier for you  ;)
A&A

Hexed

out of town work is tiring. But I did read through stuff on my phone!

Now that I'm back home going to work on putting together a hexcrafter staff magus

bit of magic, bit of combat, with some utility stuff... I hope. O.o

Re Z L

A&A

Chulanowa

Steir

Quote from: Kathyan on January 08, 2018, 12:05:02 AM
A couple of tentative pictures and I was thinking on building a whip fighter

*delurks*

I'm just saying Grandblue Fantasy has some nice pictures.

:3c

*lurks*

AnneReinard

While speaking of ropes is certainly tempting to me...

I think with multiple other people already interested and more eager to go through the effort of digging through Pathfinder books, I'm going to just slink to the sideline and spy. What could go wrong with that many tentacles?
Ons and Offs

Ershin

What's this about absolute territory? Oh my, how did I miss that this was open again?
Is there a deadline for submissions or will this be closed when you get the two you need?

DomJoe

GunmetalDreamer

Oh, hey, I was sure this would be snapped up before I had the time to properly build a character.

It seems to be a bit contentious, so I’ll ask before I get too deep in.  Would you be alright with a revolver wielding Gunslinger?  I was thinking of using the youngest daughter of a minor Lord whose family has a strong military tradition; something to this effect:

(Being a class that can eschew armor is handy for a scenario like this :P  Took a while to find some good zettai ryouiki I could pair with a Gunslinger’s Coat though)

If gunpowder is a no-sell, I suppose I’ll have to dig for images and see if I find an Elven Paladin or a good Witch first … still, I’ve been meaning to check “playing a Gunslinger” off my bucket list for years now.

Snake

GunmetalDreamer

Alas, Bolt Ace is incompatible with Gun Twirling, so I can't go full Revolver Ocelot with it :P

Still, good suggestion, I'd forgotten Bolt Ace was a thing.

ShadowFox89

Is this still looking for more? I still have most of my magus sheet....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

rikka

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 13, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
Is this still looking for more? I still have most of my magus sheet....

Dang.  I was planning to submit a Magus character, too.  Guess I'll leave you with the honors.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Re Z L

Magus was what I was thinking about to get into Arcane Archer, there's an Eldritch Archer archetype that's actually pretty good, makes it pretty easy to get into Arcane Archer too, though you only really need about 2 levels of it
A&A

Re Z L

A&A

GunmetalDreamer

I need a yay or nay from Autocad before I can really get in gear.  I'm just kinda cooling my heels in the meanwhile figuring out ways to spend my gear budget.  It's been a while since I last did the character gen shopping spree.

I suppose even after I get my answer I might need to ask if reducing the reloading to a non-action with Bolt Ace means I no longer need the free hand to reload.  It's not a huge deal if I can't, I just want to know if I can pull a Linkle that way (third-arm hax and using a Glove of Storing to draw and holster one as a Free Action is just a step further than I'm willing to go for dual wielding ;P )

Re Z L

A&A

GunmetalDreamer

See, I was thinking about the Monkey Tail Belt when I was talking about avoiding three armed hax...on the other hand, I could do things with a prehensile tail.

Eh, I'll poke around my usual image sources and see if anything fits the game's criteria and tickles my fancy.  The gm might be a man of taste for disregarding garters, but it does complicate things somewhat.

Autocad

Status update: I will be away for the next two weeks.

ZR pictures are fine, no to guns, and submissions are still open while I'm away.

LtFox

Well, good thing I went trawling a little deeper through the forums, since this seems to still accept submissions.

A high-level pathfinder should be just the thing to shake the rust off.

Since I'm currently on a Sorcerer kick, and there doesn't seem to be one in the present lineup, I'm gonna go ahead and get started with my Shadowmage sorcerer.

Need to find a suitable picture too...
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Kathyan

Listrata Elitoris

Female Human Oracle 12
Actually a Futa Half-elf with rounded ears

Statblock

Futa Half-elf Oracle(Ancient Lorekeeper) 12
Init +7; Senses Perception +15
AC 32, touch 17, flat-footed 27 (+5 dex, +9 armor, +4 shield, +2 deflection, +2natural)
hp 104 (12d8+36+5)
Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +9
Defensive Abilities: Elven Immunities, immune to sleep and +2 vs enchant effects
Speed 30 ft., fly 40' (overland flight)
Melee: +2 Agile Rapier +16/+11 (1d6+7/18-20)
Ranged:
Special attacks: Spellcasting
Spells (CL 12, +6 to bypass SR; concentration +19)
   at will   Mage Hand, Ghost Sound, Guidance, Detect Magic, Create Water, Enhanced Diplomacy, Light, Mending, Read Magic, Stabilize, Purify Food and Drink
   8/day   DC 18   Cure Light Wounds, Prestidigitation / Command, LiberatingCommand, Obscuring Mist, Prot vs Evil, Sanctuary
   8/day   DC 19   Cure Moderate Wounds, Levitate, Minor Image, Unseen Servant / Grace, Shatter, Shield Other, Silence, Spiritual Squire, Spiritual Weapon, Weapon of Awe, Whispering Lore
   8/day   DC 20   Cure Serious Wounds,  Mirror Image / Borrow Fortune, Chain of Perdition, Communal Delay Poison, Dispel Magic, Speak with the Dead, Stone Shape
   7/day   DC 21   Cure Critical Wounds, Fireball? / Blessing of Fervor, Debilitating Portent(DC 23), Magic Circle Against Evil, Spiritual Ally
   6/day   DC 22   Mass Cure Light Wounds, Telekinesis, Shadow Conjuration / Breath of Life, Break Enchantment, Greater Forbid Action
   4/day   DC 23   Mass Cure Moderate Wounds, Overland Flight / Animate Objects

Str 10, Dex 20, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 24
Base Atk +9; CMB +9; CMD 26
Feats Fey Foundling, Elven spirit, Spell penetration, Greater Spell Penetration, Weapon Finesse, Selective Channeling
Skills Acrobatics+7 (3r+0+5-1), Bluff+18 (11r+7), Diplomacy+18 (8r+3+7), Disguise +13 to appear human, Fly+15 (11r+0+5-1), Knowledge(Planes)+5 (1r+3+1), Knowledge(Religion)+5 (1r+3+1), Knowledge(Arcane)+5 (1r+3+1), Knowledge(Local)+5 (1r+3+1), [+6 on knowledge checks if elf related], Linguistics +2 (1r+1), Perception+15 (12r+3+0), Stealth+15 (11r+0+5-1), Use Magic Device+22 (12r+3+7)
Languages: Common, Elven, Orc, Draconic
SQ: Round Ears, Skilled, Elven Immunities, Elf Blood, Fey Thoughts
Class Features: Mystery Life: Channel 8/day 6d6, Energy Body 12rounds/day heal 1d6+12, Lifelink, Lifesense; Curse: Haunted, Elven Arcana.
Favored Bonus: 6 spells (2,2,3,3,4,5), 1 skill and 5 hit points
Traits: Elven Reflexes, Heirloom Weapon
Gear: +2 Agile Rapier (Heirloom) (18380), +3 mithral breastplate (13200), +3 Light shield (9159), Ring of Protection +2 (8000), Amulet of Natural Armor +2 (8000), Cloak of Resistance +1 (1000), Headband of Alluring Charisma +4 (16000), Belt of Incredible Dexterity +4 (16000), Sash of Mighty Constitution +2 (chest) (4000), Boots of the Earth (5000), Traveler’s any-tool(250), Wand of Lesser Restoration(paladin) x2 (750), Masterwork human grooming kit(51) (as a grooming kit but adds +2 to appear human), Gear Maintenance Kit(5), Inquisitor Kit(30)
Money: 175 gp

Notes

Unseen servant, spiritual squire, spiritual ally plus any other relevant spell coming altogether as a sort of secondary character going by the name of Eli.

Background

For those knowledgeable in history it would be weird to see a young human girl wielding an elven treasure such as the Elitoris Blade as a weapon, it would even be stranger if they asked what her last name was, could the elves have adopted an orphan child they found in the woods and given her the honor of being bestowed with a family name that was foreign to her race? they wouldn't be so wrong about the last part since she was indeed found in the wilds, nonetheless despite her human looks and rounded ears Listrata still had elf blood in her veins. It was on one assault to the once famous elf family that her mother, in order to save her life escaped to the woods where she met a hermit human druid that would give her refuge until things were safe again, such thing never happened though as she was soon found and he protected her even at the cost of his life not before impregnating the beautiful highborn elven lady. What happened next nobody knows as everyone was dead when the rescue party arrived, orcs, elf and human, the two latter denying themselves to be raised from the dead claiming they were happy together in the afterlife but that was not what disconcerted the other elves the most but the fact that their child had survived on her own.

Taken by her mother's family Listrata was supposed to be trained and educated like a lady but growing fast and lacking the patience of their fellow she soon refused to continue her lessons and instead decided that she would fight to restore the Elitoris family to its former glory and her only clue were the slain orcs that were found next to her parents whom she interrogated to have a clue of who had perpetrated that attack. It was like that she began her personal quest all alone, or not so much as she was accompanied by an elf she created with her magic not to feel alone and that she named Eli, never expecting that this would guide her to the temple of tentacles, that she would eventually get involved with a group of maidens that share her style for dressing up or that she could end up being captured and trapped by a tentacled mass that would slowly ravish her.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Kathyan on February 15, 2018, 08:58:27 PM
Ups, had almost forgot about this :P

I decided to go either paladin or oracle

*Giselle fans herself while admiring dat coronet*

Autocad

I am considering running several variants for existing and new players, depending on what kind of "difficulty" level you're looking for.

Standard PF: Encounters mostly with CR equal to APL, a bit higher for bosses. Individual characters may die be defeated occasionally, but losing is not intended.

Equally matched: Encounters mostly with CR equal to APL+4, i.e. theoretically even matched with the party, with a theoretical 50% win/lose rate for each encounter. Bosses stacked with even worse odds. The question is not if the tentacle sex commences, but when.

Something in between: Encounters mostly with CR equal to APL+2, bosses APL+4 to +6. Theoretically there should be a significant risk of being dropped, but not practically guaranteed like the previous difficulty.

The current thread is basically on "standard" difficulty, for reference.

Looking for feedback from existing and potential players. I'm not 100% sure if it's a good idea  :P

Ershin

Ah!
I forgot about this for a bit, do I still have the to make an application or have they closed?

Chulanowa

So wait, is this getting like a reboot or something? I.e., new roster and new dungeon, etc?

Snake

Blinkin

Ditto on the question, do I need to offer up another character after getting in the first time?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Kathyan

Quote from: Autocad on February 20, 2018, 06:43:13 PM
I am considering running several variants for existing and new players, depending on what kind of "difficulty" level you're looking for.

Standard PF: Encounters mostly with CR equal to APL, a bit higher for bosses. Individual characters may die be defeated occasionally, but losing is not intended.

Equally matched: Encounters mostly with CR equal to APL+4, i.e. theoretically even matched with the party, with a theoretical 50% win/lose rate for each encounter. Bosses stacked with even worse odds. The question is not if the tentacle sex commences, but when.

Something in between: Encounters mostly with CR equal to APL+2, bosses APL+4 to +6. Theoretically there should be a significant risk of being dropped, but not practically guaranteed like the previous difficulty.

The current thread is basically on "standard" difficulty, for reference.

Looking for feedback from existing and potential players. I'm not 100% sure if it's a good idea  :P
I'd like to know what the people already playing think about this, although my thoughts would a higher difficulty probably the EPL+2 option but not opposed either to any of the two other options.

Also I don't think this was starting over as Autocad mentioned something about how the newcomers would join the existing Zettai Ryouiki but I don't know what will be at the end.

LtFox

Well, took quite a bit of work to find a picture which was close to what I wanted, but I finally managed it.

Meet Erie Yagami, gnomish Shadow Caster extraordinaire.

Character sheet is just about done, mostly writing the background now.  Although a sorcerer, she can do more utility casting than you can shake a wizard at.  Destructive power should also be respectable when required.  I'm still picking over a couple spell options, and the last items.  What's your stance on 3rd party spells?

On the encounter level, I'd likely lean on the middle option.  I did a quick read of the existing game thread, and the fight there.  That was CR=APL, I think, and it was pretty fast.  Something with CR+1 to +2 should make for a slightly longer fight, but still well within the bounds of doable fights.  Are you also planning to increase rewards in proportion?  That would also mean a faster progression, which most people are A-okay with.  Not sure which XP track you're using, either.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Snake

Chulanowa

Quote from: Snake on February 23, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
Is this because Kana just one-two shot an enemy?

How were you getting 7d8+19 out of that, anyway?

Base physical blast damage of 6d6+6
+2d6 from diadem = 8d6+6
+7 from Constitution bonus = 8d6+13
if you have 4+ Burn, you get double your attack bonus from Elemental Overflow added to your damage; it becomes 8d6+21
if you have 5+ points of burn, you gain a +4 size bonus to Constitution from Elemental Overflow, making your total damage 8d6+23
Your fire blast would be doing 8d6+12.

Also, FWIW, a blast counts as a standard action in and of itself, sort of like a charge attack; you only get the one per round (until level level 13 / 17 Metakinesis, letting you Quicken your blast, or toss two as a single standard action respectively)

Snake

oh I thought it was counted as  normal attack for  kineticist. And you're right. Math isn't my forte so I probably got it wrong.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Snake on February 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
oh I thought it was counted as  normal attack for  kineticist. And you're right. Math isn't my forte so I probably got it wrong.

Kineticists are a numerical dyslexic's worst nightmare.  :P

Kathyan

I have only looked at kineticists briefly just to have an idea of what they do but have never played or built one, hopefully I will soon. :)

Re Z L

They're pretty interesting, but yea you don't get iterative attacks (normally) with their blasts.  They're basically just at-will spell like abilities.

However, you can get it shaped into a melee weapon that keeps the normal damage but does end up getting iterative attacks, which boosts damage considerably.
A&A

Snake

LtFox

Don't really know kineticist that well, but most any caster build that has some focus in blast should be able to do 100+ damage in a round at these levels, possibly to all enemies present at the same time.

I'm just about done with my shadowcaster submission too, just need to update the sheet.  Any good suggestions for a 5th level sor/wiz spell I'm currently missing?  Got overland flight already.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Blinkin on February 21, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
Ditto on the question, do I need to offer up another character after getting in the first time?

Back on this; I ask because at the moment i'm a little barded-out. I think i'm running like... three, between a few games? And Giselle's been sitting idle for a while. I kinda want to pull out something fresh! New! Hopefully not another damn rogue 'cause if there's one thing I play more than bards, it's goddamned rogues!

Athem

I'm interested in joining this, if there's still room. I've got two character ideas; no anime-style pictures, unfortunately.

Lilura - human sorceress

Liliura has used her magical talents to set herself up as an effective thief, spy, and occasional assassin. But the lure of a traditional dungeon delve has piqued her jaded curiosity. She has no experience of such things, but how bad could it be?

(Lawful evil. Infernal bloodline, with spells and powers deliberately 'optimised' for the wrong sort of game  ;))

Nisha - tiefling fighter

Looks can be deceiving. Nisha might look demonic, but she's actually on the side of good (and has caustic words for paladins who "smite first and ask questions afterwards"). She's only 5', and 92 pounds dripping wet, yet wields a greatsword almost as big as she is. If only she could curb her tendency to look before she leaps... she agreed to the dungeon delve before she had any idea what it involved.

(Chaotic good. Much more traditional 'thug', mostly based around using a greatsword, but with some skill unarmed: her claws aren't decoration. No tail  ;))

Autocad

Just to clarify, the existing game won't be restarted. It's about the CR of future encounters for the current and any potential new thread.

Petrus02

hi there, are you still looking for players? if so, what classes would you be looking for?

Blinkin

I'm not the GM, but I would tell you the same thing I've told people for more than 30 years, "We need whatever you want to play." :)

One of the questions that I have the hardest time with is when someone asks, "What do you need?" Because the answer is almost always the one class that everyone hates to play. If you're not happy with the character you select, you're not going to enjoy playing said character. So, offer what you want and maybe it'll be just what the GM is looking for without knowing it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Sethala

Well, I might be up for making a character.  Personally I'd really prefer the APL +2 or +4 options (preferably +2, maybe increasing as we go if the tentacles can't seem to win).

Image I'm thinking of: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3322555

Thinking I'll play her as an oracle or sorcerer (though I might like some input on good spells to get for either of those).

Kathyan

I had totally forgot about this since it had been such a long time. I'm still in if this starts though, but will it?

Also I agree with Sethala on the APL thing. :)

Snake

Autocad

*brushes off the dust*

*turns on the backup power generator*

*flips the light switch*

WE'RE BACK BABY!

I am looking to continue the original game and/or start split paths to accommodate more players. If you are interested in joining, whether you are an original player or new applicant, please post your interest here.

What you can expect in terms of difficulty: encounters will start off challenging with CR at around APL +2. If you win without tentacle sex, the CR will increase steadily until fun times happen. After which the CR will drop a bit and the cycle repeats.

After tentacle fun times, the tentacles go away (possibly leaving some parting gifts) and you don't lose your characters. Unless you really want to lose them to a bad end, of course.

Original game threads:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276903.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276902.25

Sye

Interesting and something I have never played or experienced. Will plant and interest flag lol

Sethala

Reposting my earlier interest post...

Well, I might be up for making a character.  Personally I'd really prefer the APL +2 or +4 options (preferably +2, maybe increasing as we go if the tentacles can't seem to win).

Image I'm thinking of: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3322555

Thinking I'll play her as an oracle or sorcerer (though I might like some input on good spells to get for either of those).

Petrus02

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Autocad

Glad to see interest!

For those who haven't yet, now's the time to create characters.

Snake

I'm interested, but should i keep my "impossible to grapple" char or make a new one instead? I'd like to try to make a new one personally

Sye

You mention average health, so do we not roll dice for how then? Also what is everyone's classes?

Sethala

Since the art for our characters is a bit more strict (sometimes hard to find good zettai ryouki pics), could I get a yes/no on my chosen art?  It'll kinda determine what kind of character I'll make.

Petrus02

@Autocad, could you please say yes/no to the following image?
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2328436

I'd like to go unchained Monk,unless you say it belongs to banned/already claimed/useless classes or you want a class in particualr for your game(just state so please if you do, i think i found nothing of the like)

Lady Edith says: Bonus question: may i take the original crane style? i know its broken in specialized builds, but many tantacled monsters have multiple attacks, dimishing the value of it in this game, and they nerfed it to uselessness :-/

current wording:
Benefit: When fighting defensively with at least one hand free, you gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against melee attacks. If a melee attack misses you by 4 or less, you lose this dodge bonus until the beginning of your next turn.

If you using the total defense action instead, you can deflect one melee attack that would normally hit you. An attack so deflected deals no damage and has no other effect (instead treat it as a miss). You do not expend an action when using this feat, but you must be aware of the attack and not flat-footed.

original wording:
Benefit: Once per round while using Crane Style, when you have at least one hand free and are either fighting defensively or using the total defense action, you can deflect one melee weapon attack that would normally hit you. You expend no action to deflect the attack, but you must be aware of it and not flat-footed. An attack so deflected deals no damage to you.

source:https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/crane-wing-combat/

Lady Edith further says: I finished the sheet, just have to write the background thats already roughly laid out in my head. i built her under the asumption that the original crane style is not allowed. If it is, i will change some feats and the skillfrocus, but thats about it.
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1584694

background is in the sheet, as few as it is right now. i'll work on that for a bit more soon

rikka

Stating my interest in this.  I have a character almost done, just want to know if this pic okay.  Otherwise will make changes.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/08/Setta.png

Ons/Offs

Autocad

Quote from: Snake on May 14, 2018, 01:26:57 PMI'm interested, but should i keep my "impossible to grapple" char or make a new one instead? I'd like to try to make a new one personally
Up to you whether you want to keep your char or make a new one.

Quote from: Saika on May 14, 2018, 09:19:32 PMYou mention average health, so do we not roll dice for how then?
Average health works like this:
Max HP at first level
HD/2 at even levels
HD/2+1 at odd levels
For example, d8 HD with no Con modifiers would look like this: 8, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4 for a total of 57 HP.

Quote from: Sethala on May 14, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
Since the art for our characters is a bit more strict (sometimes hard to find good zettai ryouki pics), could I get a yes/no on my chosen art?  It'll kinda determine what kind of character I'll make.
Yes, also yes to everyone who has submitted art so far.

Quote from: Petrus02 on May 15, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
I'd like to go unchained Monk...
Unchained Monk is fine, but stick to the latest wording of Crane Wing.

Snake

Outfit

Name: Syra
Race: Half-elf
Class: Unchained Rogue 3/Blood Arcanist 9
Traits: Magical Knack (Arcanist); Elven Reflexes (+2 Initiative); Carefully Hidden (+1 will; +2 vs divination); Magical Lineage (Vanish)
Racial Benefits: Elven Immunities; Ancestral Arms (Wakazashi); Keen Senses; Low-Light Vision; Elf Blood; Multitalented
Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic, Infernal, Dwarven (Forgot to add them; half-elves by default get the first two then the others based on their Int mod)

HD: 3d8+9d6+36 (85 hp)
Feats: Fast Learner, Weapon Finesse; Two-Weapon Fighting; Quick Draw; Quicken Spell; Additional Traits; Dodge; Weapon Focus (Wakazashi)

Stats: Str: 8 (-1); Dex: 24 (+7); Con: 14 (+2); Int: 18 (+4); Wis: 12 (+1); Cha: 16 (+3)

Saves: +7/+14/+10 (+2 Vs Enchantment and Divination)
Attacks: Duel-Wield: +12/+12/+7 to hit (1d6+7; 15-20/x2); Normal Attack: +14/+9 to hit: 1d6+7; 15-20/x2; Spell Attacks: +13 to hit
AC: 19 (10+ 7 Dex+1 Dodge + 1 Deflection +1 Nat AC)

Skills: Acrobatics +22; Bluff +18; Disable Device +22; Escape Artist +22; Knowledge (Arcana) +19; Perception +18; Sense Motive +16; Sleight of Hand +20; Spellcraft +15

Class Abilities:
Finesse Training (Free Weapon Finesse and Dex-to-damage for Wakazashi)
Sneak Attack +2d6
Trapfinding
Evasion
Danger Sense +1
Rogue Talent: Weapon Training/Focus: Wakazashi
Arcanist Caster (Level 11; Psychic caster; (Inf/5/5/5/5/3 per day); (9/5/5/4/3/2 Prepared; DC: 14+spell lvl)
Arcane Reservoir (14 points)
Cantrips/Knacks
Consume Spells
Bloodline: Psychic
--Powers: Psychic Strike (30'; DC: 18 Will or take 1d6+5+Shaken; 6/day)
               Mental Resistance (+4 vs Mind-affecting effects)
               Undercasting Prodigy (Automatically gain highest level of Undercast-possible spells like Mind Thrust I, Ego Whip I etc)
Arcane Exploits: School Understanding (Admixture; 5/day change element of spell on the fly); Dimensional Slide (Teleport 110' max as move action; uses up 1 Arcane point; counts as 5' Step); Metamixing (Add known metamagic to spell on fly without using longer casting time, uses 1 AP)

Equipment: 2x Keen Adamantine Wakazashi; Darkleaf Studded Leather Armor+5; Ring of Protection+1; Collar of Natural Armor +1; Cloak of Resistance+1; Belt of Incredible Dexterity+6; Headband of Mental Might +2(or whatever; it gives me +2 Int and Cha);

Normally Prepared Spells:
Cantrips: Detect magic, Light, Spark, Mage Hand, Acid Splash, Mending, Prestidigitation, Daze, Resistance
1st-Lvl: Shield, Grease, Floating Disc, Vanish, Magic Weapon
2nd-Lvl: Resist Energy, Glitterdust, Frigid Touch, Mirror Image, Spider Climb
3rd-Lvl: Ice Spears, Battering Blast, Fireball, Fly
4th-Lvl: Greater Infernal Healing, Summon Monster IV, Resilient Sphere
5th-Lvl: Vampiric Shadow Shield, Acidic Spray

Sye

Quote from: Snake on May 15, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
(I love the idea of this, but my god finding good zettai ryouiki pics is a tough thing to do when you're picky. I can't find the look I'm seeking. Trying to avoid the overly school-girl ish looks)

I'd only hope to do a combination for appearance and outfit..

Appearance

Outfit

Character

Name: Syra
Race: Half-elf
Class: Unchained Rogue 3/Blood Arcanist 9
Traits: Magical Knack (Arcanist); Elven Reflexes (+2 Initiative); Carefully Hidden (+1 will; +2 vs divination); Magical Lineage (Vanish)
Racial Benefits: Elven Immunities; Ancestral Arms (Wakazashi); Keen Senses; Low-Light Vision; Elf Blood; Multitalented

HD: 3d8+9d6+36 (85 hp)
Feats: Fast Learner, Weapon Finesse; Two-Weapon Fighting; Quick Draw; Quicken Spell; Additional Traits; Dodge; Weapon Focus (Wakazashi)

Stats: Str: 8 (-1); Dex: 24 (+7); Con: 14 (+2); Int: 18 (+4); Wis: 12 (+1); Cha: 16 (+3)

Saves: +7/+14/+10 (+2 Vs Enchantment and Divination)
Attacks: Duel-Wield: +12/+12/+7 to hit (1d6+7; 15-20/x2); Normal Attack: +14/+9 to hit: 1d6+7; 15-20/x2; Spell Attacks: +13 to hit
AC: 18 (10+ 6 Dex+1 Dodge + 1 Deflection +1 Nat AC)

Skills: Acrobatics +22; Bluff +18; Disable Device +22; Escape Artist +22; Knowledge (Arcana) +19; Perception +18; Sense Motive +16; Sleight of Hand +20; Spellcraft +15

Class Abilities:
Finesse Training (Free Weapon Finesse and Dex-to-damage for Wakazashi)
Sneak Attack +2d6
Trapfinding
Evasion
Danger Sense +1
Rogue Talent: Weapon Training/Focus: Wakazashi
Arcanist Caster (Level 11; Psychic caster; (Inf/5/5/5/5/3 per day); (9/5/5/4/3/2 Prepared; DC: 14+spell lvl)
Arcane Reservoir (14 points)
Cantrips/Knacks
Consume Spells
Bloodline: Psychic
--Powers: Psychic Strike (30'; DC: 18 Will or take 1d6+5+Shaken; 6/day)
               Mental Resistance (+4 vs Mind-affecting effects)
               Undercasting Prodigy (Automatically gain highest level of Undercast-possible spells like Mind Thrust I, Ego Whip I etc)
Arcane Exploits: School Understanding (Admixture; 5/day change element of spell on the fly); Dimensional Slide (Teleport 110' max as move action; uses up 1 Arcane point; counts as 5' Step); Metamixing (Add known metamagic to spell on fly without using longer casting time, uses 1 AP)

Equipment: 2x Keen Adamantine Wakazashi; Darkleaf Studded Leather Armor+5; Ring of Protection+1; Collar of Natural Armor +1; Cloak of Resistance+1; Belt of Incredible Dexterity+6; Headband of Mental Might +2(or whatever; it gives me +2 Int and Cha);

Normally Prepared Spells:
Cantrips: Detect magic, Light, Spark, Mage Hand, Acid Splash, Mending, Prestidigitation, Daze, Resistance
1st-Lvl: Shield, Grease, Floating Disc, Vanish, Magic Weapon
2nd-Lvl: Resist Energy, Glitterdust, Frigid Touch, Mirror Image, Spider Climb
3rd-Lvl: Ice Spears, Battering Blast, Fireball, Fly
4th-Lvl: Greater Infernal Healing, Summon Monster IV, Resilient Sphere
5th-Lvl: Vampiric Shadow Shield, Acidic Spray

I know what you mean there. Finding a woman who looks older is difficult and right now I am torn between two.

Snake

Autocad

So this has been up for a while, I think it's fair to say that whoever's interested will have showed up by now.

The below players have submitted characters and will be accepted.

Blinkin (here's your old Laura Sunkissed sheet: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276156.msg13565711#msg13565711)
Kathyan (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276156.msg13929799#msg13929799)
Re Z L (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276156.msg13811691#msg13811691)
Petrus02 (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1584694)
Snake (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276156.msg14144725#msg14144725)

I will be resuming the IC thread soon, so if you still want to join but haven't submitted a character yet, now's the time to do so ASAP.

rikka

Setta
12-level Magus-Kensai, Human

Short Background:As an orphan and a street urchin at that, Setta had a harsh and dangerous life in the poorest and seedy part of town, having to go at it with rival street urchins and gangs just to have ends meet on a daily basis.  Eventually she joined a gang herself, seeing the benefits numbers brought.  The group was ambitious and decided to ply their criminal trade to the better districts of the city.  Things were looking up for Setta, ever since joining, but one day the band decided mugged the wrong person.  Suda Kin, a kensai master of some renown, took a little detour from the main thoroughfare and into waiting hands of Setta’s band.  The group was no match though against the deft swordsman and decided that robbing him wasn’t worth getting themselves maimed or worse.  All managed to flee, except for Setta, whom Suda caught.  Instead of handing her to the authorities or bestowing justice over her on the spot, the  master swordsman decided to take her under his care.  Why was that?  He saw something in little spunky, defiant girl that prompted him in intending to make her into his apprentice.

Their master-apprentice relation was difficult and tedious, but eventually, Setta gave in and saw the benefits of being a student under Master Kin.  In time, the two underwent many adventures and misadventures together, until they parted ways.  Armed with what she has learned, she planned to strike  a name for herself and that’s when she heard of a band of liked-clothed, female adventures like herself - who show some thighs below their skirts – out on a quest for a great, untold treasure that lies within a dubious ruin called of all things -  Temple of Tentacles.   In spite of her doubts, if a group of highly-skilled adventurers are after, then she’s in.

Ons/Offs

Sethala

Whoops, I meant to make a character here and got distracted with other games also starting up.  I’ll try to whip up a sheet after work tonight.

I think I’ll go with Oracle, but not sure what her oracle’s curse would be.  Any lewd suggestions (or even lewd homebrew curses)?

Kathyan

From Paizo I'd say Haunted or Legalistic, my character took haunted if that influences your choice.

and here are a good bunch, I'd suggest lust or provocative. :P

Sethala

Ah, I didn't realize we already had another Oracle in the group.  I think having her as a Sorcerer with Celestial bloodline fits the art as well, then, so I'll go with that.

helvorn

If submissions are still being taken I'd love to submit a paladin for naughty corruption... :)

Sethala

Kimiko, Catgirl celestial bloodline sorceress

Got her started, but I still need to figure out her feats, gear, and spells.  Got a rough idea of what I want to get, but unfortunately I don't have time before work to finish.  Shouldn't have any problems getting her done after work or on my day off tomorrow, though.

As an aside, if anyone wants to suggest some useful spells/items/feats for her to grab, I'd appreciate it.

Snake

OK still in,  but it's going to be Tuesday before I can post due to memorial day

Petrus02