m looking for female in roleplays she has in mind. here are some of mine

Started by seeker619, July 14, 2009, 05:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

Mostly I am looking for ideas I would not have necessarily thought of.  I am trying to expand my imagination and my get into the minds of different characters.  There aren't too many roles I am not willing to try with the exception of roles with those under 16.  And I only play heterosexual roles.  I will however play a female for a scene or two if it is with another female.  Some ideas

The 40 yr old virgin- This can be funny at times.  Basically a very good looking man was asked out when he was 17 by a very experienced 24 year old woman.  He was very inexperienced and she laughed at him.  He was scarred and could never get close to a woman again.  Since then he has been asked out by many attractive woman but once they got too close he would keep them at bay. He was too afraid that when he got close he would have a repeat occurrence of what happened when he was younger.  Will a woman break his walls down and teach him the ways of love

Addicted-  A worldly man has his eyes on a very young beautiful woman.  He offers her some drugs and after a while becomes addicted.  Once addicted she will do anything for him to her next high.  She essentially becomes his sex slave.

Unsuccessful thief.  A woman breaks into a wealthy mans home and is although she is skilled at martial arts he is still able to subdue her.  She begs him not to turn her over to the police.  She will do anything for him.  How will he be able to control her as she is very well trained even fighting much stronger men.  This can be discussed.

Hot for student-  A very beautiful High school teacher has the hots for her student.  This is open as he can figure it out and move on her or she can seduce him

The drunken wife-  A man very in love with his wife who is a violent drunk is tired of it and is full of anger yet is torn as he wants to help her.  This role play would go back and forth between true love scenes and scenes where out of anger forces himself on her.  Will he be able to help her?
These are not very extreme but I am more than willing to play extreme roles.  Slave master, kidnapper, mind control for n/c roles, virtually anything, this just comes to mind. 

Finally I prefer the dominant role but depending on the story will be the sub.  Also I would rather hear another's ideas unless there is one here you really like

Honey Ryder

I am open to offers.  :)

My initial inAddicted-  A worldly man has his eyes on a very young beautiful woman.  He offers her some drugs and after a while becomes addicted.  Once addicted she will do anything for him to her next high.  She essentially becomes his sex slave.

Unsuccessful thief.  A woman breaks into a wealthy mans home and is although she is skilled at martial arts he is still able to subdue her.  She begs him not to turn her over to the police.  She will do anything for him.  How will he be able to control her as she is very well trained even fighting much stronger men.  This can be discussed.
terests are in the 2 following but I am open to almost anything except underage play.

Honey Ryder   x

Belladonna1

QuoteThe drunken wife-  A man very in love with his wife who is a violent drunk is tired of it and is full of anger yet is torn as he wants to help her.  This role play would go back and forth between true love scenes and scenes where out of anger forces himself on her.  Will he be able to help her?

Oh! I'd love to play this with you!! :)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!