What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedy

Jean shorts, my Boost Mobile t-shirt, my name badge, pink and grey sneaks and my Gryffindor Seeker Socks.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

WindWhisperer

Black yoga pants, my extra large white button-down dress shirt (Writing shirt), and my favorite flat shoes, black.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale peach peasant blouse style sleep shirt and fuzzy white socks

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose straight skirt, light pink long-sleeved blouse, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown pencil skirt, pale peach long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Just wearing gray slacks and a teal long-sleeved blouse and black ballet flats

Lady Shadow

Totally in the nude. It is very, very hot tonight.
~Elvis Presley~

WindWhisperer

A black pencil skirt, my favorite black flat shoes, white intimates and a grey button-up dress shit

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red military tunic style top with brass buttons on the left shoulder and 3/4-length sleeves, black twill taper-legged slacks, black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

An emerald green Japanese-style crossover top with lotus flowers over denim jeggings.

Lady Shadow

My "Minions" shirt and some shorts
~Elvis Presley~

WindWhisperer

Grey t-shirt, black casual pants, no intimate things, and my fave flat shoes

TheLaughingOne

brand new pair of boxer-briefs to enjoy air conditioning, cause while its only 50 degrees outside, in my apartment its about 85...
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Mister Grimm

Shorts and a grey t-shirt, because it is too hot for much else.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

lillyeyes

A cat-in-the-hat onesie since I wore it over as a joke for a sleep over but it turns out we're staying the rest of the day here too  :'(

ArtemisHighmore

CassieBear

A tank top with braided straps with a multi-color geometric shapes in a pattern and a pair of jeans.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

WindWhisperer

A semi-long, loose-fitting, oversized, button-down, white dress shirt (a writing shirt), white lace panties and my favorite flat shoes.

(*tee hee hee*
It is a lazy day mixed with a writing day, thus comfort is a must. *dance of joy*)

CassieBear

A pair of white and green polka dot purple capri pajama pants and a rather Hawaiian racer back light blue tank with hibiscus flowers on it. Yup, I don't match one bit, and I am perfectly okay with this.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

rpguy37

Sweaty shorts and t-shirt after a run.....

Time to shower!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Larkin

Black tank top, Grey sweat pants, blue cookie momster socks

Beguile's Mistress

An ivory silk long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons, a beige straight skirt, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

The Lioness

Bootcut jeans, sheer coral button-up blouse with ruffles in a cat silhouette and polka-dot print, coral tank top, diamond cat necklace, pearl earrings, socks and sneakers.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥