Nalerius Rising: The City of Nightmares [LBGTQA Friendly, Supernatural Modern]

Started by Black Howling, May 31, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

I also wanna take this moment to direct those who've been accepted (and even those in limbo with their Characters.) To the OOC Thread

Feel free to chat and cause chaos over there, and make bonds and wars and what ever else. If you have questions you can still post them here, because if you have them chances are, other people have the same questions. ^_^

I'm so excited for this game.!!!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Eternal Blade

~ ~ ~  Gale Played by Eternal Blade ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Gale(His true name was forgotten, even by his father)
Alias / Nickname: Prince of Darkness
Face Claim:  Dominic Strange
Sexuality:  Heterosexual; surprisingly.
Racial Class Blood Reaver; Dragon Type
Caste: Prime(Obviously)

Physical Description:  Gale corporeal form is easily as tall as his father, though his build is somewhat leaner. His raven hair is long, and many would call his features more pretty than handsome. His eyes often switch between blue with with normal pupils, and red with vertical slit pupils like that of a reptile. No scars mare his form, though a red birthmark in an esoteric design brands much of his upper back. His incorporeal dragon form is red with black scales that seem to absorb light rather than reflect it, and the earth of any dimension he’s been to has weeps blood whenever he has taken it.

Personality:  Refined, Gentlemanly, Heroic, Cold, Malicious, and Ruthless. All of these and more could define Gale’s personality, depending on his whim, and who you asked. Two things are certain, however. In his eyes all beings(other than his father)are lesser beings that fall in two categories; resources and entertainment. The other being, for lack of a better word, is an inhuman demeanor that seems to float just below the visage of his refined speech and elegant manners.

History within Nalerius:  Gale is the unholy halfbreed son of the Demon King, Melfico, and heir to his legacy. However, long ago they were separated by a great cataclysm, and while his father thought Gale dead; he had simply been in stasis until he could recover from his wounds. After awakening, he heard rumor of a land of nights, and the reimagined legend of the Demon King. This sparked his interest, and he set off to find Nalerius.

That in it’s own right took some time as Gale had to learn the customs of modern humanity, but he succeeded in his quest. Now’s he’s late for an important appointment with his father, and it’s bad form to keep the Demon King waiting.

Weapons:  He can create any weapon known to man with his own blood, or the blood of another(see powers below), but he has another weapon, one any true demon would know on sight no matter what form it took. The Demon’s Fang, the fabled weapon the first Demon King used to bring all of demonkind under his banner. His father obviously has no use for such a weapon, and gave it to Gale as a gift. Gale can no longer remember what the occasion was.

Magical Abilities/Powers

Blood Reaving: Being a half breed, Gale did not inherit the exact powers of his father, but they mirror his in a gruesome way. Any time he wounds a being with an injury that bleeds, the wound will not heal without supernatural aid from an unwounded party, and will feed Gale with energy, increasing his already impressive physical attributes.

Blood Forging: Gale’s body houses a limitless supply of blood, and with this blood he can forge any weapons or armor he’s mastered the use of. With more concentration he forge much more complicated works, all powered by his blood.

Dark Charm: Women want to listen to Gale, they want to fall at his feet, and worship the ground he walks on. This is by no means a compulsion, and it isn’t really subtle. Gale also has no control over it, and it’s always active. It simply creates a desire in females to be his.
Note: Desire, not mind control. The ability is not hard to resist for those with a strong will(PC’s and any gm controlled NPC’s).

Void Step: Gale is a child of the void, raised and trained in a place where darkness shines brightest. He can shift through darkness and shadows, leaving an afterimage in his place. Many have thought, for just a second that they had slain him, only to see the after image dissipate before their eyes, and feel a blade pressing into the soft flesh at their throat.

One Hundred Demons: This is how many demonic spirits are still bound to the Demon’s Fang after all these eons. Demons sworn to serve the Demon King are always with Gale, whispering into his ear, sometimes with sage advice, other times with pure malicious intent. However, these demons can also manifest to serve as bodyguards, soldiers, or any number of other services. Gale doesn’t like to rely on this ability, he’s already lost hundreds of demons once bound to the sword, and getting demons to swear eternal fealty is no easy task.

On's and Off's:  My preferences list is by a large a cluttered mess, and might as well serve as one big joke. Gale is up for most things, and by and large has tasted every pleasure and indulgence one can have with a woman. He’s dominant by nature, and could never allow himself to be in any other role.

Haloriel

-squints at this game-

... Would it be completely impossible to I DUNNO, submit an angelic character that has:

A. Recently fallen or was ejected from heaven's grace for some reasoning (I'm sure there are half a million possible crimes)
B. On the very edge of losing herself to darkness and could just use a shove

Just a thought.  Also hi.  :-)

Black Howling

Quote from: Haloriel on June 03, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
-squints at this game-

... Would it be completely impossible to I DUNNO, submit an angelic character that has:

A. Recently fallen or was ejected from heaven's grace for some reasoning (I'm sure there are half a million possible crimes)
B. On the very edge of losing herself to darkness and could just use a shove

Just a thought.  Also hi.  :-)

Yes it most certainly is possible! I don't see such a character having time to adjust to her newer form enough to have a high ranking caste, but the concept is yummy. And yes, it perfectly fits.

Also, hi back! :-)

Haloriel

Quote from: Black Howling on June 03, 2015, 11:37:57 PM
Yes it most certainly is possible! I don't see such a character having time to adjust to her newer form enough to have a high ranking caste, but the concept is yummy. And yes, it perfectly fits.

Also, hi back! :-)

A new person in the City of Nightmares?  Nah, that wouldn't be high ranked at all, totally agree with you.  ;)

I was looking stuff over and assuming that kind of character would probably start as ... -peers at ranks-

Omega likely, or if very lucky a Beta?

I'm assuming something akin to an first sphere angel.  Probably a devotee to either chastity or humility for the sake of irony as it is they are opposites of the cardinal sins of pride and lust.  Then, demoted to watch over humanity due to the influence of pride, and probably got herself in trouble for falling for a demon (lust).

Black Howling

Quote from: Haloriel on June 03, 2015, 11:55:39 PM
A new person in the City of Nightmares?  Nah, that wouldn't be high ranked at all, totally agree with you.  ;)

I was looking stuff over and assuming that kind of character would probably start as ... -peers at ranks-

Omega likely, or if very lucky a Beta?

I'm assuming something akin to an first sphere angel.  Probably a devotee to either chastity or humility for the sake of irony as it is they are opposites of the cardinal sins of pride and lust.  Then, demoted to watch over humanity due to the influence of pride, and probably got herself in trouble for falling for a demon (lust).

Sounds like you have a really good concept going on here. I agree with the rankings, though with the sheet we'll know more. Though let me say that you have a good grasp on the hierarchy. I'm excited to see what you come up with here, and if you need any help just let me know.

With that all said, I THINK I have everything caught up. If I owe you a PM, or you don't find your claim updated, poke me on PM. I fell asleep on the GM job today and got behind. >_>

Haloriel

Quote from: Black Howling on June 04, 2015, 12:08:17 AM
Sounds like you have a really good concept going on here. I agree with the rankings, though with the sheet we'll know more. Though let me say that you have a good grasp on the hierarchy. I'm excited to see what you come up with here, and if you need any help just let me know.

With that all said, I THINK I have everything caught up. If I owe you a PM, or you don't find your claim updated, poke me on PM. I fell asleep on the GM job today and got behind. >_>
'

Thank you!  May I reserve Christina Hendricks as a Face Claim if she is not taken?

Black Howling

Quote from: Haloriel on June 04, 2015, 12:40:22 AM
'

Thank you!  May I reserve Christina Hendricks as a Face Claim if she is not taken?

Yes you most certainly can. And might I say, very very nice choice! I'll update the claims list now.

Haloriel

Quote from: Black Howling on June 04, 2015, 12:41:41 AM
Yes you most certainly can. And might I say, very very nice choice! I'll update the claims list now.

Yay, excellent.  I'll get working on my sheet, and thank you again for both the compliment and the user friendly sign up!

bubby

My broad, still a WIP
~ ~ ~ Odysseia Arch Demon of Wrath played by bubby ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Odysseia
Alias / Nickname: Crazy. Bitch. Crazy bitch.
Face Claim: Eva Green
Sexuality: Strictly Dick-ly
Caste: Prime

Physical Description: Standing at 5'10”, she is slender and toned, well muscled but not overly so to allow for feminine curves. Her hair is raven, her skin alabaster, her eyes emerald green. Her eyes will change to red when her rage comes forth.

Personality:  Brief summary of who your character is. 

History within Nalerius:  Please provide a few paragraphs about your character's history.  

Weapons: 

Sword: Named Nightmare, the blade is a vampiric blade and always seeks to take lives. It can kill without being unsheathed using  ghostly spirit tendrils that emanate from its blade, souls trapped within by an ancient magic,  but prefers to use its edge to draw blood. The sword is sentient and communes directly with its holders mind and encourages them to more violent acts than the situation calls for.

(pondering a nifty whip too, just need to research more.)

Magical Abilities/Powers

Resentment: Merely being in her presence can cause those around her to begin to harbor anger towards any who might have slighted them in some manner, no matter how small the cause.

Righteous Indignation: As her anger grows, her strength will increase, to the point where tossing a semi-truck or pulling out a massive tree from the ground (for example) would be quite easy for her.

Fury Storm: When in a full blown rage, she is capable of setting off a shock wave of destruction that can easily completely level a full city block.

On's and Off's: 
Characters Ons: Power, sword play, dominant men, those willing and wanting to give in to their anger.
Characters Offs: Being told to 'calm down'.
Players On/Offs

Black Howling

Quote from: Haloriel on June 04, 2015, 12:45:51 AM
Yay, excellent.  I'll get working on my sheet, and thank you again for both the compliment and the user friendly sign up!

Anytime! I do try to make things move smoothly. :D
Quote from: bubby on June 04, 2015, 02:33:36 AM
My broad, still a WIP
~ ~ ~ Odysseia Arch Demon of Wrath played by bubby ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Odysseia
Alias / Nickname: Crazy. Bitch. Crazy bitch.
Face Claim: Eva Green
Sexuality: Strictly Dick-ly
Caste: Prime

Physical Description: Standing at 5'10”, she is slender and toned, well muscled but not overly so to allow for feminine curves. Her hair is raven, her skin alabaster, her eyes emerald green. Her eyes will change to red when her rage comes forth.

Personality:  Brief summary of who your character is.

History within Nalerius:  Please provide a few paragraphs about your character's history. 

Weapons:

Sword: Named Nightmare, the blade is a vampiric blade and always seeks to take lives. It can kill without being unsheathed using  ghostly spirit tendrils that emanate from its blade, souls trapped within by an ancient magic,  but prefers to use its edge to draw blood. The sword is sentient and communes directly with its holders mind and encourages them to more violent acts than the situation calls for.

(pondering a nifty whip too, just need to research more.)

Magical Abilities/Powers

Resentment: Merely being in her presence can cause those around her to begin to harbor anger towards any who might have slighted them in some manner, no matter how small the cause.

Righteous Indignation: As her anger grows, her strength will increase, to the point where tossing a semi-truck or pulling out a massive tree from the ground (for example) would be quite easy for her.

Fury Storm: When in a full blown rage, she is capable of setting off a shock wave of destruction that can easily completely level a full city block.

On's and Off's:
Characters Ons: Power, sword play, dominant men, those willing and wanting to give in to their anger.
Characters Offs: Being told to 'calm down'.
Players On/Offs
*Pounces the character and begins to nom on the nommy sheet.*

bubby

Quote from: Black Howling on June 04, 2015, 02:36:08 AM
*Pounces the character and begins to nom on the nommy sheet.*

HEY MEOW!!! *Yanks the sheet away, dabs at it with a cloth..* You'll get yer slobber all over it...

Black Howling

Quote from: bubby on June 04, 2015, 02:38:40 AM
HEY MEOW!!! *Yanks the sheet away, dabs at it with a cloth..* You'll get yer slobber all over it...

But I have magical wolf slobber that makes everything taste better, look better and function at full capacity.... No really!!

bubby

Quote from: Black Howling on June 04, 2015, 02:41:06 AM
But I have magical wolf slobber that makes everything taste better, look better and function at full capacity.... No really!!

*Lofts a brow.*

Haloriel

She looks lovely, bubby!  :-)  I hope I did correctly, sent my sheet over to all three of you folks (BH, LL, and GS).  Was not sure if I was supposed to put it here until just now ha.

Black Howling

Quote from: Haloriel on June 04, 2015, 03:10:29 AM
She looks lovely, bubby!  :-)  I hope I did correctly, sent my sheet over to all three of you folks (BH, LL, and GS).  Was not sure if I was supposed to put it here until just now ha.

It honestly doesn't matter where you send it. LOL But yes, if on PM send it to all three of us. I think most people who've posted their sheets here have only done such to try and hopefully garner some plottage with other characters before the game starts.

Xanatos

I might just post it here, for that reason. This game looks to prove very interesting, especially with character interactions. I can't wait to post my characters.

Orange Marmalade

bubby

Ok... I'd hope to finish up Wrath today, but allergies are sucking the life outta me, and tomorrow I have to go in early for work, so the remainder of this week is a bust. So I'll plan for finishing her up on Saturday. Sorry for the delay.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Heartsink

Quote from: bubby on June 04, 2015, 02:18:37 PM
Ok... I'd hope to finish up Wrath today, but allergies are sucking the life outta me, and tomorrow I have to go in early for work, so the remainder of this week is a bust. So I'll plan for finishing her up on Saturday. Sorry for the delay.

Just what you need...

Xanatos

The ironic thing is, that Flamethrowers are actually legal in certain states. I kid you not. Check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9DkciMTsLI

He lives in Georgia, where ALSO, old-obsolete tanks are also legal to own. AND can be driven on city streets. He has another vid of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvkLaa9bogU

bubby

Lady Lunarius

Holy PM's batman. I go to bed and work for oh...12 hours and you guys rape my inbox and don't even let it bite the pillow.

I'll be returning PM's soon. I'm at 25 PM's guys ya'll suck/rock.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Haloriel

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 04, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
Holy PM's batman. I go to bed and work for oh...12 hours and you guys rape my inbox and don't even let it bite the pillow.

I'll be returning PM's soon. I'm at 25 PM's guys ya'll suck/rock.

That image LOL.  Apologies for my part in the lack of pillow.  I might have needed it.  ;)