Nalerius Rising: The City of Nightmares [LBGTQA Friendly, Supernatural Modern]

Started by Black Howling, May 31, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

Yay awaiting last approval since bubby approved me being her right hand :)

Black Howling

Pshh, you got two approvals dork, and I haven't heard any objections from Gnothi who is super busy. Post the sheet! :p

bubby

Black Howling

Xanatos

Any ETA on my two gals? I know their sheets turned out massive, though. Surprised even me. So, I know its a lot to absorb.

GnothiSeauton

I'll be around tonight.

Dealing with some personal issues the past day or two. I'll be around tonight to look over sheets and stuff.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: Xanatos on June 06, 2015, 01:56:53 PM
Any ETA on my two gals? I know their sheets turned out massive, though. Surprised even me. So, I know its a lot to absorb.

Well I've been looking them over today when the chances arise, but Luna and Gnothi have been buried in other projects. I don't foresee it taking too much longer to get the ball rolling.

Xanatos

Cool, cool. Thanks Howling and Gnothi. I work from 1:30 to 10:30pm today anyway, so its not like I can be in a rush, heh. Couldn't do anything if I wanted too.

Oh and Howling, I read your game posts. Very well written. Got some quality writers in this one. I very much look forward to this game if I am approved.

Lynnie

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 06, 2015, 01:59:20 PM
I'll be around tonight.

Dealing with some personal issues the past day or two. I'll be around tonight to look over sheets and stuff.

Yay cannot wait for my final approval

GnothiSeauton

I believe I've gotten to those who have needed a response.

And if I'm not mistaken, and this is similar to how we did Gotham, you only need 2 out of 3 approvals from GMs.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 06, 2015, 07:53:08 PM
I believe I've gotten to those who have needed a response.

And if I'm not mistaken, and this is similar to how we did Gotham, you only need 2 out of 3 approvals from GMs.

Yup. I'll be reading them more in depth once the mini is down. Right now I'm being mean to her apparently and she wont stay out of my face. Literally....
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Kiric Rand

Hummmm... I am probably going to kick myself for this... but what the hell (seemingly literately in this case)
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Lynnie

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Lynnie

Really anything, you can make your own job. I am the Guardian's Second In Command >.>;

Xanatos

I'm not quite yet approved, still waiting for the last go ahead, but I have read all of the posts thus far - very high quality group of writers in the game. Everyone is nice. Black Howling is very open to character concepts. I got carried away with one of mine and aside from some corrections made, he was very allowing. I can't speak much for Gnothi and Lunarius, as I haven't spoken much to them.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Lynnie

As do I. Xanatos apparently you only need 2 out of 3 to approve before you can post

Lady Lunarius

Yup, what is it 3 years now?

Almost 3 years...I think as long as I was preggers for the first time..

Btw at this time I am claiming

David Beckham

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Xanatos

Quote from: Lynnie on June 07, 2015, 06:24:05 PM
As do I. Xanatos apparently you only need 2 out of 3 to approve before you can post

I know. There was a misunderstanding between me and Howling that was solved privately, so I want to make sure Lunarius and Gnothi know what came of it. Thanks for telling me, though.

And, while I am straight, I can easily admit that Beckham is a hunk. Lol. Nice choice Lunarius.

Haloriel

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 07, 2015, 06:33:23 PM
Yup, what is it 3 years now?

Almost 3 years...I think as long as I was preggers for the first time..

Btw at this time I am claiming

David Beckham

-pets photo quietly-

Kiric Rand

and CS sent... hope you guys like

I have a feeling once people see my face claim my character might get pounced
[Floatright]
[/float]

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26