Nalerius Rising: The City of Nightmares [LBGTQA Friendly, Supernatural Modern]

Started by Black Howling, May 31, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 04, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
Holy PM's batman. I go to bed and work for oh...12 hours and you guys rape my inbox and don't even let it bite the pillow.

I'll be returning PM's soon. I'm at 25 PM's guys ya'll suck/rock.

Oh good because I'm waiting on you Luna Lol

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 04, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
Holy PM's batman. I go to bed and work for oh...12 hours and you guys rape my inbox and don't even let it bite the pillow.

I'll be returning PM's soon. I'm at 25 PM's guys ya'll suck/rock.

Did you want more?

I could totes give some more :)
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Haloriel on June 04, 2015, 05:42:39 PM
That image LOL.  Apologies for my part in the lack of pillow.  I might have needed it.  ;)

Don't be stingy...I need it more.

Quote from: Sirian Eve on June 04, 2015, 05:49:07 PM
Oh good because I'm waiting on you Luna Lol

I'll be getting to you shortly darling. Gotta feed Howling and send him back to work.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 04, 2015, 05:55:22 PM
Did you want more?

I could totes give some more :)

Mmm as long as they're deliciously filled with plot bunnies that will make me giggle like Snape getting a nude pic of Lily. >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lynnie

Haloriel

Okay okay ....

-lets Lunarius have the perfect, plush tempurpedic pillow-

O:)

Lynnie

Black Howling

<~~ GM Announcement ~~>

Opening Event - The Mysterious Plague:

It was first brushed off as something concocted by the lower echelons as a tool of fear. A tool to bring the higher class down to their slums, bringing them extra supplies and aid. That assumption was a mistake. Believable or not, a plague is sweeping through Nalerius, a plague specifically targeted against the creatures of darkness. It's origin has proved untraceable thus far, like a ghost disease eating away at the city's true citizens. Mortals have proved to be unaffected by the contagion, a fact that only worries the People of Nalerius even more. Is this another attack from the so called Beings of Heaven, a natural calamity from the city's unnatural union, or has one of their own attacked the heartland to sink their fangs into the throne?

When a Prime on the Council of Primogen falls Victim to the Plague, it's a question that everyone will have to ask......

And that's the teaser for the first IC Plot Arc! As stated in the Q/A, these plots are typically optional, which does include this one despite the way it's worded. Each IC thread will have the current event listed in the first or second post, along with basic hints and tips that people can follow in game to try and get themselves and others involved. Most of these scenes will be GM run, so be warned of that, though I'm not opposed to the events being used to further your own personal plots.

That brings us to the second part of this little announcement. We've finally got an estimate for the official IC launch, and it's happening sooner then you might think! The Current plan will be to launch the threads tomorrow evening, Friday 06/05/2015. This is in no way a fire being lit under those that are still working on their sheets! I would still prefer you took your time on them to ensure you get the character you want to play.

IC Dates will be listed tomorrow as well, giving everyone a timeframe to play in. We're also gonna have a History thread for those of you that wish to Write out Encounters that have happened previous to the Game's IC Date.

If anyone has any concerns or Questions, don't hesitate to PM us.

Black Howling

Quote from: Xanatos on June 05, 2015, 12:02:15 AM
That plot sounds interesting.

Yep, and it's only the tip of the iceberg that leads to an even bigger plot! >:)

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Xanatos

Oh and I would like to Face Claim Elena Satine for my second character. And I promise I am almost done with my first character. Once you see her, you'll understand why its taken so long. >.<

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Xanatos on June 05, 2015, 01:42:49 AM
Oh and I would like to Face Claim Elena Satine for my second character. And I promise I am almost done with my first character. Once you see her, you'll understand why its taken so long. >.<

I think you're just teasing us.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Xanatos on June 05, 2015, 01:58:13 AM
-laughs- Am not. =P

To clarify for Howling: I think this is you doing it to us!!!
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Xanatos

Valkurn
Alpha / Valravn / No Position of Political Power
Norse Themed Warrior / Business Woman / Creationist

Valkurn

~ ~ ~  Valkurn, played by Xanatos ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Valkurn
Alias / Nickname: Valravn, Valravn Incarnate, Night Warrior, The Consumer of Flesh, The Consumer of Souls, The Black Scourge, The Blackest Raven,
Face Claim: Gina Carano
Race: Raven (Valravn)
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Caste: Alpha
Occupation: Unofficial Soul Farmer, Breeder of Any Mortal Design Desired, Crafter of Exotic Draughts

Physical Description

Valkurn can take on the guise of many forms. Her true form is that of a Raven, but she doesn't use her true form often – unless needing to fly. After gaining sentience, she preferred to roam the world in the form of a Humanoid. Her 'normal' Human form is that of a physically sculpted woman. With lithe curves accentuating her obvious, but, tasteful musculature. She stands at 5'11”. In ancient times, she was a most imposing figure. Even in modern times, she is easily intimidating. Tall women are not a common sight.

Her skin is pale, looking white in low lighting. She has shimmering black hair. Which glints blue, green, or purple depending on how the light hits it. Her eyes are solid black void-like orbs that give the sense of staring into nothingness, yet feeling as if one's life might somehow be drained away if staring into them for too long.

She has one curved marks that 'slash' across her left eye. (This is in her normal form)

Valkurn, has vampire-like canines, which she can use to draw blood when biting into someone or something.

Valkurn prefers to wear black clothing. But will wear white, purples, and reds. Always clad in one solid color. Her taste is usually, ancient, as she tends to wear leather hauberks, armor, and styles of clothing back from the Norse period and other old times. Occasionally, she will be seen in more modern styles.

Personality

Valkurn is very intelligent, cunning, acutely aware, inquisitive, and sadistic. She  developed a mortal vice for sex – be it with a male or female or a supernatural of either gender. She savors blood almost as a delicacy. Valkurn enjoys watching a good fight – she abstains, often, from being in a fight herself (though she is more than capable of destroying many opponents).

Her attitude towards mortals has grown bleak over the centuries. Seeing them as little more than playthings to be used as she sees fit. She enjoys power, but is weary of what it creates in the hearts of others.

Having spent many life times living a life of destruction, Valkurn's tastes have shifted to more subtle flavors. She still enjoys wreaking some havoc on occasion, but one might say, that she has settled down.

History within Nalerius

Valkurn's story within Nalarius is one of a swift rise to power, though most wouldn't realize this, as she did so discreetly. Through cunning gained over centuries of existence, Valkurn quickly learned the ways of the city and how to live, survive, and thrive within it. Not sated with simply that, she concocted a scheme to gain more.

A powerful supernatural caught her eye. It had a particular types of skills and resources which interested her. Knowing that she could not simply kill this being, Valkurn decided to gain legitimacy for her planned assassination. Eventually, through much conniving, the Primogen council secretly provided her the defacto authority to assassinate the supernatural. It was the most appealing way to deal with this particular situation. If she had failed, the council could wash its hands of the matter. Upon success, all they might have had to deal with was, the lag time with the transfer of power.

Her scheme having succeeded, Valkurn feasted upon the beings body and gained all of its knowledge for herself. This propelled her to power in short order.

Now, she runs a private, and largely secret, 'empire' partially of her own creation and the continued creation of her 'predecessor'. Her most important contribution came, upon the secret deal she struck with Melifico himself – to provide more souls to sustain the city. Through a mortal farm, she reaps unclaimed souls, as well as souls for herself. She also produces Selectively Bred slaves to suit the particular tastes of any interested client. That and she creates exotic drinks or, Nectars, from mortals.

On top of that, Valkurn creates and maintains a rather large personal retinue of demonic servants. All can fight, but some have more varied skill-sets to suit the needs she requires them to fulfill.

Over the centuries, Valkurn has grown less violent and become more restrained. With her ever growing pool of knowledge, she understands the other equally as viable means to power. While violence is satiating, it isn't always the greatest means to an end – especially in a world that is largely politically motivated. Such as Nalerius.

Pre-Nalerius History

Valkurn was born the misty morning after a particularly nasty battle claimed the life of a king. Who had falken to a band of Norsemen. Valkurn, then only a mere Raven, fed upon the kings corpse. This granted her power, thus making her one of the mythical Valravn.

She had ascended to sentience during the earliest periods of the Norse culture, before its rise to power in the north and long before the people began to raid or colonize the world. By that time, Valkurn had already been old. She had founded a pagan cult, who followed and gave a form of worship to her. Others believed her to be the Raven, Muninn, who talked directly to Odin “allfather”. Through this cult, she controlled large swaths of the original Norse lands; though, held control from behind the scenes (her cult still exists in modern times, but is diminished). While somewhat vain and arrogant in her early days, Valkurn was always practical and eager to grow and better herself. Her cult was more than a vanity project. It allowed her to gain knowledge, gain power, and grow.

When the Norsemen went on their Vikings, the word for raiding or near equivalents, Valkurn grew thirsty for battle. She began to terrorize mainland Europe, but later shifted her sights to Eastern Europe. Having taken control of a powerful band of Varangians – the name given to Norsemen who had traveled down the eastern side of Europe and down into the Byzantine Empire – Valkurn eventually settled within the eastern half of the split Roman Empire. Known later in history, as the Byzantine Empire.

This lasted until their old rivals, the Ottomans defeated them once and for all. She disdained the Turks, as strange and unlike the mortals she had grown accustomed too. This saw her move into the Germanic region and the shattered former Roman Empire homeland.

During these years, she earned many names, one of her favorites being, The Black Scourge. It was largely during this period, that she developed a taste for blood. Literally. She enjoys drinking blood, especially those of any who fell before her – this taste later grew to blood drank from those she had sex with and the blood of supernatural creatures.

The tales of a hidden city of supernatural beings caught her attention, during this period. Valkurn discovered how to access it and eventually settled there. Growing quite pleased with it.

Armaments

Baleful Crowing: Her sword, Baleful Crowing, is an old Ulfberht (translation of the inscription +VLFBERH+T ). A Norse Longsword. It has gained 'magical' properties from having been in her possession for centuries.

When it is swung with intent, it emits a baleful noise that resembles a screeching cawing or crowing sound. She can swing it for fun or display and it will not emit any noise. Only when she seeks to harm another, does it come 'alive'.

-Bonded: The sword inexplicably bonded to her. When wielded by anyone but her, the sword weighs as if made of dense lead. The sword even refuses to be used. Making it all but impossible to use. If the sword is ever separated from her, she can sense its location and retrieve it.

-Honed Edge: The sword never dulls, thus never needs to be sharpened. That and it is so sharp, its edge so fine (though one would never notice by looking at it) that it can actually cleave through flesh, any known none-metal material (except diamond), and nearly all metals that are not magical in nature.

-Symbiotic Absorption: Unless a weapon can outright break this sword or wither it, among a select few other ways to destroy it, Baleful Crowing doesn't truly take damage. Instead, when it actually would suffer damage, Valkurn suffers the damage instead. If the sword were to somehow be outright destroyed in a single blow, Valkurn wouldn't harmed as the connection would be severed too quickly.

In turn, if she would suffer harm, the sword would 'suffer' half the damage. Unless this damage can destroy the sword, it either is undamaged or can be repaired if damage is sustained.

-Minor Precognition: When Valkurn empowers the sword with a stored soul, it then gives her minor precognition. She gets sensations and warnings that warn her to the possible actions undertaken by those around her. This should not be confused with full precognition. She is unable to perfectly predict actions. This use of a soul is very draining and the soul is burned up in a few minutes.

Death's Reach: Is a chain imbued with a soul to grant it magical power. It is not as powerful as her sword. It also being a newer addition to her person. The intent behind creating Death's Reach, despite its name, was more for use as a tool of ensnarement and capture.

-Extension: Death's Reach, when not activated, looks like an undersized chain that doesn't quite suit her look. However, when she activates it, the chain can magically extend itself out to twenty plus feet.

-Animate: Valkurn can animate and loose the chain to attack on its own. She uses this more for distraction than any real killing power.

-Resistant: The chain resists being damaged.

Valkurn's Warrior Regalia: Not strictly an armor, her Regalia, is crafted from the hide and feathers of another Valravn who tried to kill her. This regalia provides no special powers. It is for decoration. (As seen on cover picture)

Magical Abilities/Powers

Primary Powers (and or more potent)

Shapeshifting: Valkurn can shapeshift into any form the size of a Raven or as big as a Humanoid. This includes inanimate objects. Though inanimate objects are harder to maintain. She can maintain a living form indefinitely. She can change forms as quickly (though not instantly) or as slowly as she likes.

Soul Capture: Valkurn can steal a soul by looking into an intended victims eyes. This doesn't take long, but willful and stronger individuals can resist this longer. Looking away only works for so long, as she has a subtle hypnotic affect that worms its way into the mind of those who resist. Eventually forcing them to stare into her eyes until she captures their soul. She can store away souls within her body or make use of them externally – such as in the form of currency. (PC's and game important NPC's, for game purposes, are immune; unless otherwise stated)
-Soul Manipulation: Valkurn developed a few ways to manipulate souls over the centuries of her existence. She can only use one way on one soul at a time.
---Draugr: Once she captures a soul, if it belongs to a mortal, she can decide whether to make the mortal into a Draugr. They possess supernatural strength (about three times as strong as a mortal), can enlarge themselves (also increasing their mass), and can become wisps of smoke capable of moving through solid rock. They retain some of their former intelligence, but otherwise, are subject to her will.
---Empowerment: She can burn a soul to gain temporary empowerment of her body and or abilities (only one or the other). This usually lasts minutes to an hour, depending on the potency of the soul.
---Healing: She can burn a soul to heal wounds or cleanse her body. The stronger the soul, the more potent the healing or cleansing. She can also do the same for another, by touch.

Illusions: Valkurn can create potent illusions. Too the point, that her most powerful, are 'real'. Powerful beings would be least affected by her 'Manifested' (real) Illusions, but would be foolish to discount them, nevertheless. Valkurn prefers to use lesser illusions, not letting others know the fullest extent of her powers.

Secondary Powers (but not necessarily less potent)

Knowledge Siphon: By feasting on flesh, Valkurn can gain knowledge. She only gains the knowledge known by the person who's flesh she consumed. Meaning, she cannot spontaneously know something or anything. She does not have to slay an individual. She can cut away strips or chunks and this works just as well.

Kin Control: Valkurn can control any of her kin. Aka, Ravens and Crows. They are also attracted to her. They will flock to her and actively protect her like one of their own, without any need of her to manipulate them. Crows, especially, are known to be vindictive creatures, and repay anything they feel as cruelty (as best an animal can anyway) with aggressive pay back. She uses her kin as spies to keep her in the know of what is going on around her.

Extraordinary Body: Valkurn's body, in all ways, has grown stronger and stronger over the centuries of her existence. Once, she was a mere Raven, a frail and easily shattered creature. No longer. She is supernaturally strong, fast, durable, and her senses are highly honed. She has an iron will and can react much more quickly to things going on around her.

Creationist

After assassinating and consuming the supernatural being shortly after her arrival within the city, Valkurn gained the knowledge of how to create life and infuse different life essences to create new beings. She can also create other things, such as the plant life existing within her domain. She has used this to cement her position. By creating appealing mortal toys, creating a personal 'army', among other things.

This has become one of her most important skills, aside from her skill in combat. It has allowed her to become more than she otherwise could have within a society that frowns upon and or punishes infighting.

Business

The front for her official business-side is called Mortal Design. The part that she lets others know about is the Selective Breeding of mortals for clients who seek to have a slave tailored to their particular tastes. That and her exotic drinks.

Valkurn will manipulate a mortals genes, first through the careful selection of parents, and then through the use of supernatural means. These bred mortals are not artificially aged, but since time is not much of an object to immortal beings, it rarely ever proves an issue for clients. She is careful to provide only the best and most well cared for mortals. Offering the slave once it attains sexual maturity.

She also offers training services, if the client doesn't wish to train the slave themselves.

Her draughts, named Felasio and Cunilasio, as one might guess from the name, are crafted from the bodily fluids of mortal males and females. While bizarre drinks, both proved a hit among the supernatural crowd.

Behind the scenes, she also breeds mortals to fuel the city with souls and provide her with souls for her own personal use. These two aspects, are carefully guarded secrets. Few, aside from Melifico, know this and she keeps it that way.

Modern Design is located, roughly, on the outskirts of the city. On a large plot of land. It is rather unique, in that it looks more like a part of the city overgrown by mystical looking vegetation. Near the city, is the public structure of Modern Design. Where bred mortals are designed and displayed and or sold. In the same structure is her tasting suite and where her draughts are sold.

Deeper within the land, is her secured compound. Where the mortals are bred and raised. As well as her main place of residence. Her Dravema are a very common sight in all parts of the grounds. Patrols are common and in force. Intruders are dealt with swiftly. Either captured or killed.

Personal Retinue

Valkurn maintains a large retinue of created demonic-type creatures. They are called, Dravema. They serve her as elite soldiers. Every last one can fight, and fight will skill and dedication. Yet, each is also trained in other skill-sets to fulfill varying roles.

The original Dravema were created from loyal cultists she had from the mortal world. The more recent ones, have been bred from the original Dravema.

They are all unfailingly loyal, by design, and serve till death. Their souls, she owns through 'contract'. As, they swear their souls to her.

As part of their creation, when a Dravema dies, the body heats up to unbearable levels. Disintegrating the body and any items on it. Leaving behind scorch marks on the ground. A Dravema can mentally commit suicide if they believe they must – such as to evade capture or protect a secret (though few know any of her secrets).

Dravema: This is the name given to Valkurn's demonic creations.

Loyal Bound: All Dravema are loyal to her. This is ensured as part of their creation.

Demonic Fortitude: Dravema have considerable physical attributes. They are very strong and tough. Valkurn tolerates nothing less.

Heightened Senses: All of a Dravema's senses are highly developed. They can see in darkness equally as well as in the light.

Lover

While Valkurn is not a monogamous being, often sleeping with others, she does have a highly preferred lover. Regara. Generally, when she seeks to slake her lust, she does so with Regara. (See Regara's char sheet for more details)

Pet

Valkurn, on a journey back into the mortal realm to see how it had changed (after being in Nalerius for a few centuries), took a liking to a Tibetan Mastiff. She brought it back and infused it with demonic essence to prolong its life and make it a more appropriate pet for a realm such as Nalerius.

She named it, Thor. The Mastiff is aggressive and very protective and loyal to Valkurn. It is friendly to Regara and takes awhile to warm up to guests. While it is aggressive, it is well trained, and will not attack anyone unless commanded too or Valkurn has been attacked.

On's and Off's

'Mundane' On's - Power, Knowledge, Bettering One's self, Males and Females, Fighting, Blood.

'Mundane' Off's – Facing Melficio Nalificarum in a fight (She is flat out not afraid to admit to herself, and a select few others, that she would rather submit or flee, than fight the fearsome ruler of the city).

Sexual On's/Off's: See my O/O's. https://www.f-list.net/c/darkxanatos/

Hooolllyyy crraapp... I'm done with my first character. I went overboard. Kinda hate myself right now -chuckles-. Let me know if she is too much. I'm not sure; though, I did discuss a good bit of it with Black Howling. The powers might be much, though, maybe not. *shrugs* Now... to work on the second character -dies-.

Hope you don't mind me using your coding Lockpicke. It was awesomeness. I had to copy. Though, I did tweak it more to my liking at the same time. *chuckles*

Edit: I've done some minor editing, which may or may not be worth noting.

Edit: Added in more detail on her ability to create things. It was already there. I had just forgotten to elaborate on it more. As it had been mostly just vague statements.

Heartsink

Great character Xanatos :o definitely a rival to watch out for :P

Xanatos

Thanks Heartsink. Your character is interesting too. I like the picture you chose.

Sirian Eve

Well my profile is definitely a work in progress. I'm liking it though.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Xanatos

Regara
(Alpha) Status Dependent / Dragon-type / No Position of Political Power
Fire and Norse themed Warrior / Succubi/Dragon / Vassal to Valkurn

Regara

~ ~ ~  Regara, played by Xanatos ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Regara
Alias / Nickname: Dracubi (Only a nickname Valkurn knows/uses), Daughter of Odin, Mistress of Fire, Dragon
Face Claim: Elena Satine
Race: Ara-Dragona (Dragon-type)
Sexuality: Heterosexual, Semi-Forced Lesbian
Caste: Alpha (Her status, for the time being, is dependent upon Valkurn.)
Occupation: Valkurn's Vassal, Overseer of the Cattle, Overseer of Valkurn's Retinue

Physical Description

Her natural form is that of an anthropomorphic Dragon-type. She has the upper body of a Humanoid with the lower body of a Dragon. She is very large. Standing on all four legs, she is seven feet and two inches tall and five feet long. When standing straight up on her back legs, she is 12 feet tall, give or take, as she can't actually stand perfectly straight on her hind legs. She weighs in at an astounding seven hundred and thirty two pounds of pure unadulterated musculature.

Her lower half is a mottled red and gold. With much of her body being scaled. What isn't scaled, is covered in a thick leathery hide that is nigh impossible to cut into with anything but a magical blade or an advanced cutting item – such as a plasma torch. Her upper half is a light bronze color on the torso and underside of the arms. The top-side, being the mottled red and gold. With copper colored hair. Her eyes are the same copper color.

Each leg ends in vicious clawed feet that can grip items like hands. She has a long, thick, and powerful tail that can be used as a weapon if needed. Her claws can slice through metal with ease.

Regara had the essence of a Succubi fused into her, by her former master, and became immensely alluring, as a result. She also gained Succubi-like powers.

Species (Ara-Dragona): Ara-Dragona is an anthropomorphic species of Dragon-type that are naturally hermaphroditic. The race exists in a different realm, but because the species can shapechange, like a true-Dragon, they were able to interact with mortals throughout the ages.

Genital Details: Her scrotum, like with reptiles and some other species, is not visible. Being within the body, instead of without. Her shaft is housed within a pouch-like sheath that is clearly visible and protrudes a bit from above her vagina. When in her natural form, she doesn't hide anything; except perhaps her breasts, as she can wear clothing on her torso.

Humanoid Form: When she needs to be more compact (and or lighter), she prefers to shift into the form of a winged woman. Her hair is a fiery orange-red. She has leathery dragon-like wings, and a prehensile tail that is covered in fine, smooth, scales. The body of choice is voluptuous. Fitting the myth of a Succubi – whether more modern and or one imagined by daring men.

She retains her hermaphroditic nature, as she is not ashamed of it. Nor does she feel the need to hide it. However, she might shift from a sheathed penis to the Human form. Depending on mood. 

Personality

Regara is strong willed, often aggressive, sly, and intelligent. She has become a bit more submissive, due to her time of enslavement. It broke her, somewhat, and now she is more willing to submit – where before, she would have balked at the concept.

To an extent, Regara is rediscovering herself after so long in enslavement. While she clearly remembers her past, she feels disconnected from it. Currently, Valkurn is her anchor. While she would never openly show uncertainty, to anyone but Valkurn, deep down, she questions if she is even herself any longer.

This causes her to lash out at times, usually when having sex with mortals. Whom, can't fight back. She wants control and is clawing her way back to a sense of self reliance, determination, and the strength to never let anyone enslave her again. She would rather die.

History within Nalerius

Regara was born in another realm, not apart of the mortal world.

Desiring to discover what the mortal world was about, Regara ventured to the world and found herself in the far north, within the Norse lands. In short order, she had several tribes fearing and worshiping her control over fire. Since fire was of great importance to the Norse, they naturally saw great power in her and thought her a daughter of Odin (others saw her as a daughter of Njörðr). While some still, thought her a powerful servant of the gods. Come to bless Humanity with the gift of fire.

Regardless of who the people thought she was, Regara took a liking to their devotion. She began thinking about growing her power, when she was suddenly confronted by a Raven who could take the form of a Human. Her initial dismissal of a 'magical' Raven, almost cost her life in that first encounter. Valkurn, was far more brutal in those days, then she is now, but was openly enamored with Regara and spared her life.

This began a 'relationship' of animosity and infatuation that neither truly knew what to do with. They were more or less enemies who both wanted Scandanavia, or at least the worship of the people. Yet, neither was willing to commit to a fight to the death. Instead, they fought a few times, never going beyond a few wounds before one would leave. Eventually, they realized they both could be more or less equally worshiped through the whole of the land without truly usurping the other. This realization, brought their strange and awkward relationship to the level of a cool friendship.

Before it could grow more, Regara was captured by a powerful supernatural from a mysterious hidden city. Regara was enslaved and experimented upon. She spent the next centuries, languishing in a state of continual pain, hate, and loathing. It was during this time, that she was infused with the essence of a live Succubi. Regara still remembers the agonized screams of the Succubus who had her life slowly ripped from her.

Then, suddenly, Valkurn appeared. Claiming that she now owned everything the supernatural being had once possessed. Claiming to have killed it. At first, Regara thought Valkurn would keep her a slave and simply carry on where her old master had left off. Instead, Valkurn freed her. Then revealed her lust for her. Regara didn't question at first, far too overjoyed at being freed.

Over time, Regara came too two realizations. The first, feeling like she was still a slave. Just one with far fewer restrictions and one free of a cage. Second, that she actually might just love Valkurn. She is very much on the rocks about this. Regara is almost afraid, that she doesn't nearly resent Valkurn, as much as she wants to think she does.

Their relationship aside, Valkurn has placed Regara as the head of her force of Drevema. Regara relishes this position. Enjoying the feeling of power and combat once more. Regara also plays bodyguard for Valkurn at times. Often in her natural dragon-form, towering over her lover. Acting the imposing force. Ready to crush any who threaten Valkurn.

Armaments

Tre av fire (rough Norwegian translation for, Tree of Fire). Is a long spear. Tre av fire is a long spear crafted for her among her people's smiths. This spear provides her with great reach in a fight.

Fire Core: She can charge the core to store fire and then unleash it in bursts, waves, lines, cones, or upon connection to another weapon, or all of it in a fiery blast. The core can store fire of any color.

Dragon Forged: When struck by another weapon, Tre av fire resists damage and strikes back with vengeance. The spear sends a violent vibration through the striking weapon and into the wielder. If the opposing wielder is quick enough, they might be able to avoid the retribution, but it might also cost them an advantage in having to relent so quickly. By leaving themselves open. Tre av fire is unbreakable unless a weapon is powerfully enchanted.

Morph: Tre av fire can morph in size and the blade and shaft can extend in size or shrink in size. If Regara so desires, she can turn Tre av fire into a sword, but she disdains such limited range and only uses it when she must.

One Ruler: Tre av fire was forged for Regara and only her. Any who try to use it, will be consumed in purple fire. Others can hold it, but when they try to use it with a purpose, is when they will be immolated. This does not require souls to activate. It is an intrinsic part of the spear.

Magical Abilities/Powers

Primary Powers (and or more potent)

Soul Drain: Due to the Succubi Essence fused with her, she can drain a soul by touch. However, she can only drain the souls of mortals or lesser supernatural creatures. More powerful beings are immune to her soul drain. She cannot form drained souls into a useable form, such as currency, but she can use souls to empower herself and the few of her Succubi abilities.
---Lust Aura: When she burns a soul, Regara can create an aura that creates lust in those nearby. The intensity is dependent upon the power of the soul. She can cause the focus to bend towards her, but not entirely. Those who do bend to her, are susceptible to listening and or doing as she wants, to a point. However, for the most part, it simply causes lust, and those effected, are mostly free to act upon it as they will.
---Addictive Bodily Fluids: Regara can make her fluids addictive to any who drink it. (PC;s and important NPC's are immune, unless otherwise stated). Those who become addicted, inevitably fall under her sway, unless they can break the addiction. The addiction is not affected by duration of a burned soul. Only time and or dosage alters the addiction. Her fluids remain addictive for several hours per soul burned. Only one soul can be burned at any given time.
---Endowment: After burning a soul, Regara's touch can endow a body with greater form. She can enlarge or shrink any genitalia, as well as any part of the body. She can enhance or degrade a persons looks. This does not change the innate looks of a person, merely enhancing or degrading what they already have. Nor does it cause any permanent harm or damage. This lasts a few hours. This is only really effective on willing or unaware individuals. Those who resist, will almost always fend off the effects. Mortals are at her mercy, concerning this power, however.

She can also, use a mortals soul to strengthen herself, make herself resistant to damage, make her other abilities (none-Soul Drain abilities) more potent.

Dragon Fire: Regara can summon fire from her mouth, like Dragon's of lore. However, she can take it a step further. She can control and manipulate the fire in different shapes and forms. She can also create fire of different colors of the base spectrum. Purple being the hottest, with red being the least hot (contrary to popular belief, red is actually the coolest color in the color spectrum).

Her fire, however, requires oxygen as a fuel to power it. Meaning, if there is low or no oxygen, her fire will not ignite or extinguish after leaving her mouth. This also has the nasty side-effect/possibility of using up enough or all of the available oxygen. Leading to suffocation – of even herself. For this reason, Regara is careful not to go overboard with her fire. Especially when in enclosed spaces. When outside, she shows much less restraint.

The hotter the fire, the more oxygen it consumes. Thus, she compensates in two ways. By summoning less fire or by using cooler colored fire.

Regara is immune to her own fire.

Draconic Might: Regara is quite strong, naturally. With her bare hands/claws, she can crush steel and turn living matter into goo. Regara, being a Dragon-type, has naturally resilient hide that resists harm. One must possess a magical weapon or a super-heated flame to puncture her hide. While she is immune to her own fire, she is not immune to fire created by others. Instead, she has a resistance to other fire. She is also shockingly fast. Her muscles are corded masses of brawn that can propel her to high speeds.

Secondary Powers (but not necessarily less potent)

Blind Sight: Even if blinded for any reason, Regara can still see through a combination of vibrational senses and heat detection.

Shapeshift: Regara can shapeshift into any form Humanoid sized form or bigger. This includes inanimate objects. Twice her size is the max. She, however, cannot shift into forms smaller than a large dog (such as a Golden Retriever). She can shift quickly or slowly between shapes at her whim.

Relationship

Regara is a Hermaphrodite and that is a big reason why Valkurn keeps her as a lover. Valkurn sees Regara as the perfect lover. She has, breasts, a penis and a vagina. Thus a complete package.

For her part, Regara is a somewhat reluctant party in the love affair. She feels deep gratitude for Valkurn freeing her from her cruel master and enjoys the sex, but she also feels used at times. Valkurn is not always the most attentive and can be a bit cruel herself. However, Regara feels Valkurn is growing on her. So for now, she is mostly happy with the relationship.

That, and she is not averse to the lifestyle she is afforded by being the lover to a powerful woman.

Neither practice monogamy and both sleep with other partners. Each see the other as the primary partner, with any other as an unimportant fling for when they want a change, or in Regara's case, when Valkurn is unavailable.

Regara is very dominant when with someone other than Valkurn. She often vents her frustrations or desire for control on her, sometimes, unfortunate partner. Usually this partner is a hapless mortal, occasionally injured (rarely, but sometimes killed), or a low ranking supernatural who she can use without fear of being ensnared by. 

Valkurn's Retinue

Valkurn placed Regara as head of her personal forces. Regara relishes the position. Though she does not see much combat, she enjoys the sensation of leading once again. Reminding her of her time back in Scandanavia, leading her worshipers in battle. While the Dravema are loyal only to Valkurn, they follow Regara's orders - so long as those orders do not go against Valkurn or her interests.

Overseer of the Cattle

Valkurn placed Regara, also, as head of her farm operations. Valkurn remains very active, so Regara's power of authority is limited. But when Valkurn is not present, Regara is empowered to make decisions. Regara overseers breeding, soul reaping (for the city and for Valkurn), as well as fluid production for the exotic draughts. As a perk, and as a benevolent gesture from Valkurn, Regara is allowed to reap some souls from the mortal cattle for herself.

On's and Off's

On's and Off's:

Mundane On's: Power, Control, Domination, Combat,

Mundane Off's: Being controlled (except by Valkurn), Being powerless,

Sexual On's: See my O/O's. https://www.f-list.net/c/darkxanatos/

Here is my second character! Huzzah! The pair of lovers are complete.

I'll work on changing the template for you guys, since I got carried away with the one I used for both chars.

Edit: Its been PMed.

Warlock

Think I'll pull out for the moment, can't get a solid character from the initial concept, still like it but not sure how to use it.

bubby