Combat Continent (CLOSED)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 17, 2015, 10:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Combat Continent

In a land far far away, accessible only through death, there are people who live and breath to battle; this land is commonly known as the Combat Continent.  For those who are reincarnated into this world, they will find that their vary souls are shaped in ways that are meant to help in battles(with various levels of usefulness of course), and that recognition and celebrity can come about by being the most savvy in the arena.  Are you ready to take up the challenge, to build a name for yourself, bring honor to your clan, and seek out adventure? 

In this Doulou Dalu themed group game, we'll be playing out kiddo's(16) who have just gotten their spirits awakened.  Together our group will learn how to use their spirits to strengthen themselves for battling in and outside of the battle arena's throughout the land, and to become stronger spirit users.  This will be a very simple system game; so simple that you don't need any experience with system games at all.  Our characters will play out their day to day lives, while entering into fierce battles with other characters and monstrous beast's.  All in all, I'm looking for this game to be great fun, while allowing for some challenging content.  If you're interested, I'd love to have you.

The idea behind this group game is to create the regular, everyday people that inhabit Soul Land(Combat Continent/Doulou Dalu.)  This setting comes directly from the Combat Continent Manhwa, but we're not playing any canon characters, and the plot does not match up with the plot of the comic.  I'm hoping for this game to be full of fun and adventure, and for us to create a great community of players.  I made an easy home brewed system for this game, that doesn't require anyone to have any extensive experience playing in other system games.  I hope I explained it comprehensively, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me, and I'll help you out.  And as a side note, if anyone wants to make any nifty graphics for this thread, I'll give you a bajillion internet cookies!

Information

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's